Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 03:22:27 PM 
Started by bk - Last post by Jane
Craig Brockman just sent me this article from Movie Web - twenty under appreciated film musicals. As I scrolled down the list, I wondered what ARE these movies and is there anything on this list pre-1990? And then guess what appeared as I kept scrolling - The First Nudie Musical. Followed by a favorite of mine, The Young Girls of Rochefort. Anyway, he wrote very nice things about our little motion picture. Take a gander. Just scroll until you find it. https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/tripideas/20-underrated-cult-musicals-that-deserve-your-attention/ar-BB1iXIFw?ocid=entnewsntp&pc=U531&cvid=c8ff64a875314909ad895ee095554c83&ei=42&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTAAAR19CqKb4Vl_Zbi5twaIYq7SgI9PQLg6MBfaMmzE1Od0vmz3F_PeBdRpvRk_aem_AUJVePTtZeUj9ENhYOW2HouBtRsH1jAciCUG7-M_nqFbMPywbH5m0r6hnevMc7MOnpZ8GEN9SSddcEnI5yU_MbPZ

Cool!  Congratulations!

on: Today at 03:12:07 PM 
Started by bk - Last post by singdaw
Except that it's not sung in English, of course.

on: Today at 03:11:49 PM 
I listened to the German-language recording of Next to Normal today. In some ways, I think it surpasses the OBC.

on: Today at 03:10:45 PM 
BK's book arrived in the Midwest. It looks really spiffy!

on: Today at 03:10:16 PM 
 ;D

on: Today at 03:06:03 PM 
Started by bk - Last post by Freddie
  The cats I know from that book could get their act together and pull it off, I know that much.   

;D

Maybe Nancy Ford and Gretchen Cryer would allow a production called "I'm Getting My Cats Together and Taking Them to the Bank" :)

on: Today at 03:01:35 PM 
  The cats I know from that book could get their act together and pull it off, I know that much.   

;D

on: Today at 03:00:57 PM 
The Choreographer's Friend....

You'll be on EASY STREET with EASY SHEET!!!!!!

on: Today at 02:17:13 PM 
Started by bk - Last post by ChasSmith
I wish I could train Annabelle or Thatch to do this for me!

There's always hope, Larry! ;)

on: Today at 02:16:00 PM 
Started by bk - Last post by ChasSmith
How great to see that, BK!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10