Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: THE JOGGING JEW  (Read 36146 times)

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
Re:THE JOGGING JEW
« Reply #210 on: April 04, 2006, 08:03:33 PM »

I hear Taylor Hicks singing "Country Roads" in the background...and it's not going to make me forget John Denver any time soon.
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #211 on: April 04, 2006, 08:04:23 PM »

I saw some program or other airing on "E!" this afternoon in which a number of people were singing the praises of "Blondie" -- Iggy Pop declared that "Blondie" was the last great original group we've had...that everything since then has copied, pretty much, what's been done before.

I will disagree with that to some extent. The 80s were my decade.
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #212 on: April 04, 2006, 08:05:01 PM »

Hah!  I started ANOTHER page....
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #213 on: April 04, 2006, 08:05:06 PM »

I am also at work so I have to make it look good!!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #214 on: April 04, 2006, 08:05:18 PM »

National Library week this week

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #215 on: April 04, 2006, 08:05:18 PM »

Mrs King and the Scarecrow are PLEASED!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #216 on: April 04, 2006, 08:05:37 PM »

Hah!  I started ANOTHER page....

Did you know .....

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #217 on: April 04, 2006, 08:06:05 PM »

I am also at work so I have to make it look good!!

Look busy!

And post!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #218 on: April 04, 2006, 08:06:27 PM »

Mrs King and the Scarecrow are PLEASED!

I used to like that show... Loved Remington Steele... Pierce was easy on the eyes!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #219 on: April 04, 2006, 08:06:44 PM »

Do I get a prize?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #220 on: April 04, 2006, 08:07:00 PM »

you missed my posting frenzy one night last week!

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #221 on: April 04, 2006, 08:07:41 PM »

I liked the theme music for "Remington Steele"...and Stephanie Zimbalist.

Loved that Steele had movie posters on his apartment's walls.

And I was crazy about Doris Roberts' character!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #222 on: April 04, 2006, 08:07:49 PM »

Look busy!

And post!

I am, I am supervising the student workers and looking crossed at idiots who come up to the desk while talking on their cells and demand service. My #1 pet peeve!

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #223 on: April 04, 2006, 08:08:09 PM »

Do I get a prize?

Nope...just NUMbers!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #224 on: April 04, 2006, 08:08:33 PM »

I liked the theme music for "Remington Steele"...and Stephanie Zimbalist.

Loved that Steele had movie posters on his apartment's walls.

And I was crazy about Doris Roberts' character!

That was a fun show...

Wasn't Stephanie's father, Efrem Zimbalist?

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #225 on: April 04, 2006, 08:08:40 PM »

Frenzies come, frenzies go.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #226 on: April 04, 2006, 08:08:54 PM »

Nope...just NUMbers!

GREEDY GREEDY!!!

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #227 on: April 04, 2006, 08:09:02 PM »

That was a fun show...

Wasn't Stephanie's father, Efrem Zimbalist?

Yes!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #228 on: April 04, 2006, 08:09:11 PM »

THen you have to help me get to 2000

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #229 on: April 04, 2006, 08:09:18 PM »

I was also VERY fond of "Hart to Hart."

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #230 on: April 04, 2006, 08:09:29 PM »

Are you familiar with Dorothy STickney

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #231 on: April 04, 2006, 08:09:34 PM »

I had some fun viewing experiences tonight. I began with a MURDER SHE WROTE episode that featured among other guests stars Brenda Vacarro, Howard McGillan, Mike Farrell, and Charles Rocket.

Howard looked just wonderful - had lost some weight after DROOD and hadn't yet started on PHANTOM so he still looked very youthful.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #232 on: April 04, 2006, 08:09:48 PM »

Did you know that DR. WHO in the past season had an adventure based in Utah

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #233 on: April 04, 2006, 08:09:58 PM »

THen you have to help me get to 2000

I'm a living role model for you right here on the last three pages.

All's you gots to do...is POST!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #234 on: April 04, 2006, 08:10:01 PM »

some daft fool wanted a Dalek!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #235 on: April 04, 2006, 08:10:21 PM »

Congrats on 6000 Ron!!!

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #236 on: April 04, 2006, 08:10:25 PM »

And TA! DA!

Hip Hip HOOray!

I just passed 6,000 posts today!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #237 on: April 04, 2006, 08:10:37 PM »

Wonder if bk will say anything about this posting frenzy

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #238 on: April 04, 2006, 08:10:56 PM »

Congrats on 6000 Ron!!!

Why, thank you kindly, Dakota!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #239 on: April 04, 2006, 08:11:00 PM »

31 to go for me!!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13   Go Up