Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: FOUR PORTLY PEOPLE ORDER FOUR PORTLY PIZZAS  (Read 6059 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: FOUR PORTLY PEOPLE ORDER FOUR PORTLY PIZZAS
« Reply #150 on: July 16, 2018, 11:59:58 PM »

PAGE SIX DANCE!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #151 on: July 17, 2018, 12:00:13 AM »

I didn't take pictures of anything. ::)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #152 on: July 17, 2018, 12:01:32 AM »

We got back to our Service Center around 6:15 pm.  Everyone else in our group left since we'd been there since 7:00 am, but I decided to stay since I was going to go to the first rehearsal for Legally Blonde and didn't want to just home home to wait, so I stayed until 6:45.

George

« Reply #153 on: July 17, 2018, 12:02:46 AM »

The rehearsal was just to introduce everyone to each other and to read through the script and listen to and sing with (if they wanted) the Broadway "soundtrack." :o

George

« Reply #154 on: July 17, 2018, 12:03:05 AM »

The director kept calling it the "soundtrack." 

George

« Reply #155 on: July 17, 2018, 12:03:11 AM »

Ugg. :P

George

« Reply #156 on: July 17, 2018, 12:03:25 AM »

;)

George

« Reply #157 on: July 17, 2018, 12:05:22 AM »

Anyway, some of the people have been working on their lines and songs, so they knew them already.  I think I'd heard that the girl playing Elle (the lead) had actually played the role before, so if that's correct, she's got a leg up on everyone else.  There are a lot of good singers in this cast.

George

« Reply #158 on: July 17, 2018, 12:08:14 AM »

The one prop that I brought was a ring that would be a real good engagement ring for Vivienne, and fortunately it fit the actress' finger!  I was worried about that because I don't know what size the ring is and I had no idea what ring size her finger would be either.  But they matched!

George

« Reply #159 on: July 17, 2018, 12:08:47 AM »

Hoo and Ray!

George

« Reply #160 on: July 17, 2018, 12:09:31 AM »

I still have a lot of props to get or to put together, but I've got a good start on them.  I was even able to get 10, count 'em, TEN laptops to use!

George

« Reply #161 on: July 17, 2018, 12:10:36 AM »

Fortunately, they don't work, so I don't have to worry too much about the internal computer parts getting damaged...only the outer cases.  Those can be damaged and that would not be good.

George

« Reply #162 on: July 17, 2018, 12:11:20 AM »

And now to ketchup on today's posts!

George

« Reply #163 on: July 17, 2018, 12:11:56 AM »

As a confirmed portly person, I can assure you that I have gone out with two or three other guys for pizza, and we have each ordered our own pizza.  The idea being that we all love leftover pizza, and this way we each to take home our own pie.

Ditto and ditto!! ;D

George

« Reply #164 on: July 17, 2018, 12:15:31 AM »

Thank you, George, for posting my tintype last night.  Someday you must reach me your trick

You're welcome!  This one was actually quite easy.  I just downloaded the picture from FB to my computer, and because it was a smaller file size than the 192 KB maximum, I was able to just upload it as an attachment in my post. 

George

« Reply #165 on: July 17, 2018, 12:17:14 AM »

I am up, showered and dressed.  I need to get to work early.

I was actually able to get to sleep (a little later than I wanted, but still early enough), and get up in time to get to work on time, which was three and a half hours earlier than I usually do! 

George

« Reply #166 on: July 17, 2018, 12:17:27 AM »

Whew!!

George

« Reply #167 on: July 17, 2018, 12:18:05 AM »

I hope I get to sit down with the boss and talk about how things are going to move forward

Good luck, Vixmom!

George

« Reply #168 on: July 17, 2018, 12:18:58 AM »

I am really furious at this coworker and it us going to be very hard seeing her today

~~~Vibes of Co-Worker Coping!!~~~

George

« Reply #169 on: July 17, 2018, 12:19:55 AM »

I am really furious at this coworker and it us going to be very hard seeing her today

Did I miss a post about this issue?

Sounds like it. Look back a couple of days -- the co-worker gave notice for quitting the job, and I believe her departure coincides with the start of vixmom's vacation.

Yup...not good co-worker behavior. ::)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up