Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: CLEWLESS  (Read 30001 times)

MBarnum

Re:CLEWLESS
« Reply #180 on: December 12, 2006, 09:33:10 PM »

And now on to the important photos...the DRs!

Here is DR Elmore3003 with new DR Cason. It was so nice to see my good buddy Elmore again  :D :D I miss him already1

And I wish I had more opportunity to get to know Cason. Not only a very talented fellow, as I have said, but he seems like someone that would have been a lot of fun! Of course he played Zubrik, the alien in the play, and stole the show!

singingnymph

• We have movie sign!
« Reply #181 on: December 12, 2006, 09:33:17 PM »

~Meg B, of Central California~
Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum,
minutus carborata descendum pantorum.
A little song, a little dance,
a little seltzer down your pants.
http://madmistressmeg.spreadshirt.com

MBarnum

« Reply #182 on: December 12, 2006, 09:34:46 PM »

How about a page 7 BK and his daughter Jennifer dance!!!

[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%][/move]

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #183 on: December 12, 2006, 09:35:13 PM »

Nice avvie Tom!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

singingnymph

• We have movie sign!
« Reply #184 on: December 12, 2006, 09:36:14 PM »

AWWW!
~Meg B, of Central California~
Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum,
minutus carborata descendum pantorum.
A little song, a little dance,
a little seltzer down your pants.
http://madmistressmeg.spreadshirt.com

MBarnum

« Reply #185 on: December 12, 2006, 09:36:59 PM »

At the play's premier I met Hugh O'Brien and his new wife (although they have actually been together for 18 years, but just recently tied the knot)

« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 09:39:28 PM by MBarnum »

MBarnum

« Reply #186 on: December 12, 2006, 09:38:40 PM »

Former 1950s child actor Scotty Morrow and 1950s film starlet Diana Darrin. Scotty starred in THE COSMIC MAN and TOUGHEST GUN IN TOMBSTONE, while Diana is best know for her roles in almost a dozen Three Stooges comedies.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 10:35:15 PM by MBarnum »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #187 on: December 12, 2006, 09:43:36 PM »

Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

MBarnum

« Reply #188 on: December 12, 2006, 09:45:00 PM »

Nick Redman, DR and plays co-star Merrill Grant, BK, Cindy Williams (who looked fabulous!)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #189 on: December 12, 2006, 09:46:36 PM »

Lovely picture of bk and his darling daughter!  She has a very infectious smile!

Thanks for sharing the pictures DR Mbarnum!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #190 on: December 12, 2006, 09:47:10 PM »

George, after seeing you in that getup remind me not to run into you in a dark alley.. HEE HEE HEE!!!

You look crazy!

MBarnum

« Reply #191 on: December 12, 2006, 09:48:34 PM »

In 1956 these two lovely gals co-starred together in AIP's drive-in classic GIRLS IN PRISON...I am honored to have them as my very good friends...Diana Darrin and Laurie Mitchell...two finer ladies you could not find!

Laurie of course also co-starred in ATTACK OF THE PUPPET PEOPLE, MISSLE TO THE MOON and CALYPSO JOE, as well as playing the titled role of QUEEN OF OUTER SPACE opposite Zsa Zsa Gabor and Eric Fleming.

MBarnum

« Reply #192 on: December 12, 2006, 09:52:44 PM »

Marilyn King of the group THE KING SISTERS.

MBarnum

« Reply #193 on: December 12, 2006, 09:54:53 PM »

One of the stars of BRAIN FROM PLANET X, Kevin Spirtas along with a man whose name completely escapes me at the moment.

Diana Darrin is now a big fan of Kevin's and she is going to be getting his CD very soon. She loved his singing voice!

« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 10:01:38 PM by MBarnum »

MBarnum

« Reply #194 on: December 12, 2006, 10:00:34 PM »

After Saturday nights show several of the HHW DRs and a couple of the play's cast members went to Genghis Cohen's (where Tracy Lords was spotted eating a couple of tables away from us).

Here we find the wonderful DearReaderLaura and MusicGuy.

Laura is a complete joy! I love her (and I wish I could have gone to the beach with you Laura! That would have been a lot of fun)! And for a church going lady she sure did laugh hard at the dirty parts in the play  :-X

MusicGuy (Lyn) is one of the nicest people I have ever met. The next day he took me on a nice motor tour of his old stomping grounds in Hollywood where I saw some very cool houses and the stories behind them, and he treat me to a delicious breakfast at Cafe 101 for my birthday!

MBarnum

« Reply #195 on: December 12, 2006, 10:03:15 PM »

Who needs flowers at your table when you have the likes of these two lovely gals dining with you...Merrill Grant and DR Hisaka.

MBarnum

« Reply #196 on: December 12, 2006, 10:05:30 PM »

Breakfast at DuPar's with DR MusicGuy, BK, and DR/assistant Adriana Patti (isn't she adorable!)

(but what is she about to do with that knife?)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 10:06:14 PM by MBarnum »

MBarnum

« Reply #197 on: December 12, 2006, 10:08:04 PM »

Back at the Genghis Cohen's Adriana, her mom, and BK discuss the selling of underwear on Ebay.

MBarnum

« Reply #198 on: December 12, 2006, 10:09:23 PM »

MusicGuy, Kevin Spirtas, and Elmore3003 discuss world events and soap opera plots.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 10:09:44 PM by MBarnum »

MBarnum

« Reply #199 on: December 12, 2006, 10:14:04 PM »

I can't believe this is the only photo I got of these two crazy kids (Anna I am sorry about this one!).

Former DR Maria and current DR Michael Shayne share a moment together (unfortunatley Maria looks all contorted because I took the photo a bit before she was ready!)

Michael Shayne was only in town a very short time so we didn't get to see much of him, but he is a great guy nevertheless...DR Maria, of collasping racks fame, is a sweetheart who I am glad I finally got to meet!

MBarnum

« Reply #200 on: December 12, 2006, 10:17:43 PM »

And at DuPar's again, we have the incorrigible DR Elmore3003 and the handsome MusicGuy gossiping chatting away.

MBarnum

« Reply #201 on: December 12, 2006, 10:20:01 PM »

Brain from Planet X cast members relaxing after opening night show (Svetlana Kisiyan, Grady Williams [another fine performer I might add!], and Ksenia Litomisky)

MBarnum

« Reply #202 on: December 12, 2006, 10:23:22 PM »

The young man on the right, Benjamin Clark, hails from my old stomping grounds and DR Jane's current hometown, Ashland, Oregon. He is neat guy and gave quite an impressive performance as both the narrator of the play and as Professor Leder.

MBarnum

« Reply #203 on: December 12, 2006, 10:25:44 PM »

LIL ABNER's own Stella Steven's with her assistant after the play. Chatted with both...such nice people!!

MBarnum

« Reply #204 on: December 12, 2006, 10:28:26 PM »

On to other adventures...my lunch date with Rock Stevens, star of HERCULES AND THE TYRANTS OF BABLYON and MUSCLE BEACH PARTY! We at in Studio City at a place called CAMILLE'S. The food was, in the words of Bruce Kimmel, yummalicious!

Rock was heading to the gym afterwards.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 10:33:20 PM by MBarnum »

MBarnum

« Reply #205 on: December 12, 2006, 10:31:41 PM »

And just for JRand56, a photo of Miss Allison Haye's former home on N. Garden Grove (only 1 block from where DR Elmore was staying).

Pictures is the current resident coming out her front door yelling at me to stop taking pictures of her house.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 10:32:18 PM by MBarnum »

MBarnum

« Reply #206 on: December 12, 2006, 10:34:01 PM »

And thus ends our pictorial of MBarnum's trip to Hollywood!

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #207 on: December 12, 2006, 10:34:55 PM »

My new computer is set up...I am now going back to review the FO-TOES.
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Adriana Patti

• The best is yet to come!
« Reply #208 on: December 12, 2006, 10:39:33 PM »

thanks for the great pics, such fond memories!!
"If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."
-Thomas Edison

Adriana Patti

• The best is yet to come!
« Reply #209 on: December 12, 2006, 10:40:37 PM »

Im going to take cast backstage photos tomorrow night!
"If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."
-Thomas Edison
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up