Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21   Go Down

Author Topic: WE'RE ON OUR WAY  (Read 115991 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:WE'RE ON OUR WAY
« Reply #180 on: August 24, 2007, 08:04:03 AM »

Zubrical the Musical now that would be fun to see...

HHW's Rainbow... (think Finian's rainbow)
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #181 on: August 24, 2007, 08:04:17 AM »

or... HHW in the park
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #182 on: August 24, 2007, 08:04:34 AM »

Oh, yes, and CONGRATS to GEORGE from me, too.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #183 on: August 24, 2007, 08:04:45 AM »

We are now HHW-ly on page 7

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #184 on: August 24, 2007, 08:05:32 AM »

Jeanne congrats on reaching 2000

Miss Karen

« Reply #185 on: August 24, 2007, 08:05:37 AM »

Good day to one and all!!

Good day to you -- and alas, good bye -- DCelt!  I gotta scram!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #186 on: August 24, 2007, 08:06:31 AM »

or the cows could be participating in Les Cowseribles...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #187 on: August 24, 2007, 08:06:49 AM »

Or... Cowsy and BEss

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #188 on: August 24, 2007, 08:08:03 AM »

In any case...

I got to the New Amsterdam Theatre, the home of Mary Poppins, around 7:30.  I met up with Brad, the conductor, in his dressing room, and some orchestra and cast members who I know happened to know came by while I was sitting in there...  "Yeah, Jose's gonna learn Kristen's book, and, if I can twist his arm, he'll be conducting the show soon too."

So, I guess that means I'll be conducting soon.  :)

*We did talk about it a bit after the show.  The plan right now is for me to cover the children's rehearsals next month, then start covering the Keyboard 2 book right after that.  Then once I have the show "in my bones", I'll get on the podium.

Color me HAPPY!  :)

Congrats Jose!!!!

Best wishes!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #189 on: August 24, 2007, 08:11:25 AM »

Photos - each potential Aladdin was photographed individually.

Alas, I did not sneak any photos out.  But I do have a good memory.   8)

Anyone we know... 8)

MBarnum

« Reply #190 on: August 24, 2007, 08:12:39 AM »

DRJOSE....that is such wonderful wonderful news.

And it couldn't happen to a more deserving individual!!!

I echo those same thoughts DR JoseP!  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #191 on: August 24, 2007, 08:14:58 AM »

Well, I'd have to stop some time.  If I don't stop while I have a stick in my hand, I'd go blind.

I'm quite certain there's a euphemism buried in there somewhere.
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #192 on: August 24, 2007, 08:20:18 AM »

DR Cillaliz, re: BIG BROTHER

No, i don't consider howie anything like dick donato. Howie was a goof, who was occasionally mean.  Yes a couple of times he was a bully.  But he taunted whats-her-name.  Dick has abused and threatened a bunch of people.  Dick is way more abusive than howie.

Howie taunted "April" -- whom he dubbed "Busto" -- the blond whow treasured her dog more than her husband:

"Say anything you want about my husband," she bawled, "but don't talk about my dog!"  Waaaaaaahhhhh!

April was a malicious, lying and backstabbing gossip who DESERVED everything Howie did and MORE!   IMO, of course.  ;D
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 08:24:50 AM by Ron Pulliam »
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #193 on: August 24, 2007, 08:21:28 AM »

-Does that make sense?

yes,... You have to think several bars and sections ahead to keep up to pace and the show on track...

That said...

You will do an excellent job!

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #194 on: August 24, 2007, 08:23:08 AM »

I am very curious to see who won. You'd think in a one on one it would be daniele.  But amber was mentioning talking to her cousin. So she might have been the one of the two to go forward.

You may be correct.  Whoever wins the showdown gets to have a family member on the set to advise them.  That said, both of them would have had someone standing by.  It also could mean that Amber got to chat with her cousin while Daniele played however many rounds she could.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #195 on: August 24, 2007, 08:25:26 AM »

THIS one?

I recognize him... Micheal T. Weiss...

He used to be on Days many moons ago.

In this picture is Micheal T. Weiss with one of his costars  Derya Ruggles

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #196 on: August 24, 2007, 08:25:30 AM »

Good morning, Kimlets and Hainsies!

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #197 on: August 24, 2007, 08:25:53 AM »

How are you all this excellent morning?

ArnoldMBrockman

• so many possibilities
« Reply #198 on: August 24, 2007, 08:28:01 AM »

CONGRATULATIONS DR JOSE S PIANO.

May your Baton forever wave

singdaw

« Reply #199 on: August 24, 2007, 08:28:38 AM »

How are you all this excellent morning?

Why, we're fizzy and funny and fine!

Miss America can just resign.

singdaw

« Reply #200 on: August 24, 2007, 08:29:11 AM »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #201 on: August 24, 2007, 08:30:03 AM »

Good day Ron!  Singdaw!

singdaw

« Reply #202 on: August 24, 2007, 08:32:16 AM »

Hi there, DR DakotaCelt!

Every good wish for your father and your family!

singdaw

« Reply #203 on: August 24, 2007, 08:33:06 AM »

DR DearReaderLaura, do we get a photo of you sitting in the rain, eating your pancakes?  :)

singdaw

« Reply #204 on: August 24, 2007, 08:34:59 AM »

How were the rehearsals going?

DR Miss Karen:  They seemed to be going well.  I spied a brief glimpse of Zubrick, but other than that, the details were very cloudy.

singdaw

« Reply #205 on: August 24, 2007, 08:35:51 AM »

Yes, indeed:

CONGRATULATIONS are in order for DRs George and Jeanne on achieving their lofty new perch in the clouds!

MBarnum

« Reply #206 on: August 24, 2007, 08:36:28 AM »

"marginally entertaining"???? BK, that L.A. person was obviously not seeing THE BRAIN. He/she must have gone to the wrong theater.

I am envious of all of those who will be getting to see the NY version of The Brain! And I will want to hear how Barry Pearl does as the titled character as opposed to how Egbert played the role...I sure hope Egbert is moving towards some voice work...that guy has got some talent!

Glad B.J. (fellow Oregonian!) arrived safe and sound and I hope he has a great time in NYC!

singdaw

« Reply #207 on: August 24, 2007, 08:37:15 AM »

DR JoseSPiano:

Forgot to ask you:  what is the standard musical accompaniment for an Aladdin audition strip tease?  "My Defenses are Down," perhaps?  ;)

singdaw

« Reply #208 on: August 24, 2007, 08:39:07 AM »

DR Adriana Patti:  Do you fly on Saturday or on Sunday?

MBarnum

« Reply #209 on: August 24, 2007, 08:43:57 AM »

TOD:

CD:
A CD of Hindu devotional music by Anup Jalota

A 2 CD set of 60s stuff from Fred Waring and his Pennsylvanians

A 2 CD set of 60s stuff by Ray Conniff and his Chorus and Orch.

DVD:

Episodes of the old TV series COURT OF LAST  RESORT

An episode from IRONSIDE guest starring Laurie Mitchell

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21   Go Up