Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: SMELLING THE COOFIE  (Read 25521 times)

Sandra

• "Stupider."
Re:SMELLING THE COOFIE
« Reply #210 on: April 22, 2005, 11:35:28 PM »

I am wearing my red and blue plaid pants. They are beautiful.

That was water with the birthday tostada, but only because Earl's Mexican Restaurant doesn't have Cherry Coke.

And the cheesecake was the chocolate peanut butter cookie dough cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. Yummy!
The mountains are pretty.

"I'm gonna put the little fish in the big tank, and the big fish in the little tank." -- talkative bus driver

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #211 on: April 22, 2005, 11:38:55 PM »

Tomorrow, I have to go to work to make up a few hours because on Tuesday, I took the day off to work the load-in and usher for STOMP tour that came to Olympia.  After that will be my niece's birthday party at my parents' house, then I have to leave that early so that I can go to see Miss Saigon in Seattle.  I'm going with a bunch of high school kids. ::) Alexis, the daughter of my friend Margo is in the drama class and they're all going, so Margo asked if I wanted to go.  I didn't realize that my parents would plan a birthday party for my niece a week after her birthday.  Oh well, I'll still get to go to both...I just won't be able to stay at the party as long as I would have wanted.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2005, 11:39:25 PM by George »
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Rodzinski

• Like, Hey.
« Reply #212 on: April 22, 2005, 11:41:06 PM »

Okay, if no Cherry Coke was available, I guess you are excused.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #213 on: April 22, 2005, 11:46:44 PM »

Instead of taking a redundant shower, I instead shaved.  That way, all I'll have to do in the morning is take a shower, dry my hair and get out of here.

Rodzinski

• Like, Hey.
« Reply #214 on: April 22, 2005, 11:49:30 PM »

Wheeler-Woolsey update: CRACKED NUTS: Another fine vehicle with an utterly absurd plot, Boris Karloff in a small role, Edna May Oliver providing fine comic relief. Insane dialogue:

Woolsey: "My sister, now there was a gal who could cook coffee. The first time, she used tea to make it, so it was no good. After that, she used cocoa, but it tasted like clam sauce, so we froze it and ate it as ice cream."

Halfway through GIRL CRAZY, and this one isn't that good so far. Gershwin songs are abused as throwaways. "I've got Rhythm" is sung at lightning speed and out of tune by Kitty Kelly. A few years ago, my gal was in a production of CRAZY FOR YOU, the transformed version of this, using much of the same Gershwin music.

Rodzinski

• Like, Hey.
« Reply #215 on: April 22, 2005, 11:50:59 PM »

Good luck at the show tomorrow, BK!

Rodzinski

• Like, Hey.
« Reply #216 on: April 22, 2005, 11:53:59 PM »

Good luck with the shave too. What sort of razor do you use? Me, I use the Gillette MACH 3. Blades are expensive, but what can you do? They will never make an electric that comes close to what those blades can do. I will not go to four blades though. Enough blades!!!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up