Archives > Archive 4

FEELING THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT

(1/37) > >>

bk:
Well, you've read the notes, you're in a proper Merry Christmas mood, and now it is time for you to post until the cows come home - they're off singing Christmas cowals right now, but they'll be back soon.

bk:
And the word of the day is: SEMAPHORE!

Michael:
Since I woke up this early in the morning, I have no idea what I have received as of yet.

I shall go to a friend's home for the festivities where we will do a gift exchange.

Happy Holidays to all.

Michael:

--- Quote from: bk on December 25, 2005, 12:16:43 AM ---And the word of the day is: SEMAPHORE!

--- End quote ---

S. Woody White:
After a very long simmering, the ham has been cooked, and as near as we can tell it has been cooked to perfection.  I managed to haul the lobster pot we cooked it in (actually a tamale steamer, but basically the same construction) over to the sink (a very long trek, as it's a large kitchen), and then poured the water out of the pot.  Der B was already drooling from the fragrance of the cooking liquid.  We then plopped it into a large roasting pan, where it will cool, covered.  But first der B snuck a piece of the ham for a taste, which he shared, and it is tasty indeed!  Salty, of course, but it's supposed to be salty.  This is not a ham you have in large chunks, but better is served in thin shavings as a condiment or side dish.

Frankly, my dears, I'm on the pooped side, but also on the happy side.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version