Archives > Archive 4

NEW YEAR'S ROCKIN' EVE

(1/63) > >>

bk:
Well, you've read the notes, you've waxed nostalgic with the notes, and now it is time for you to post until the cows come home - they'll be watching their balls drop and might be home sometime in 2006.

bk:
And the word of the day is: EXCELSIOR!

bk:
Welcome eight GUESTS!  1:00 in the morning and we've got us eight GUESTS.

DearReaderLaura:
Good morning, fellow Dear Readers. Whew! It took me a long time to catch up on 12 pages of posts from yesterday.

I was out all day yesterday on a birdwalk at the river. While there, we came across a plain brown dog that has obviously recently had pups and had been abandoned at the river. We went back to the nearest convenience store and got two cans of food, which she devoured, and a small bag of dry food that we left on the ground. I feel quite sad, but I'm just not in a position to bring a stray dog home. She seemed a nice gal. We didn't find the pups.

The good news is that I got my camera back last night. It is recharging, and I'll be able to take photos of our Soup Party tonight. I have really missed my camera.

Jrand73:
Excelsior!

Well, sweet little Rhoda Penmark (nee Denker) knows ALL about excelsior!  And so, unfortunately, does LeRoy Jessup!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version