Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: TRAVEL PLANS  (Read 16261 times)

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
Re: TRAVEL PLANS
« Reply #210 on: April 11, 2010, 08:37:53 PM »

DR JMK - My condolences to you and your family.
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #211 on: April 11, 2010, 08:38:41 PM »

PAGE EIGHT LURKER DANCE!!!!!!!!

Make Your Own Luck.

Cillaliz

« Reply #212 on: April 11, 2010, 08:40:52 PM »

Deepest condolences DR JMK

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #213 on: April 11, 2010, 08:43:37 PM »

One doesn't need an e-mail address for Mr. BIG - Facebook is everyone's friend.

I guess if you look up the person's name and it happens to be there.  But then Mr. Big could certainly tell you who sent him the email, since facebook is not anonymous.

I've asked who sent the post - we'll see if I get a response.

So... You're not really sure who forwarded your post to Mr. BIG? But then went ahead and started accusing someone here on HHW...

Are you sure you're not paranoid?

::)

You really MUST be joking, dear.  You are either blind as a bat or really do turn a blind eye to what has gone on around here.   But you just keep on keeping on.  My eyes are rolling much more than yours, believe me.  We have had, in case you haven't noticed, one specific troublemaker on here, and that troublemaker has done this before in different ways.  Shame on you for always doing this.  Sometimes I am truly baffled, oh, yes, I am truly baffled.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 08:46:29 PM by bk »

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #214 on: April 11, 2010, 08:48:05 PM »

I am watching a TV movie from the 1980's on This television!

Lee Majors is the pilot on some kind of airliner that is suddenly going into orbit around the earth instead of staying in its flight lane.  As far as I know, none of the passengers have gone to the bathroom yet, but they are struggling with weightlessness.
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #215 on: April 11, 2010, 08:49:22 PM »

Lauren Hutton is the flight attendant.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #216 on: April 11, 2010, 08:55:51 PM »

bk - I know what's going on here. Trust me.  I am not turning a blind eye to anything.  However, I am choosing not to acknowledge any possible "bad" actions by "someone".

If you really wish to stop this troublemaker, then go ahead and password protect the whole site, and that would also "prevent" it from being fully indexed on Google.

And just how much "trouble" did this "troublemaker" cause this time? You've already said it yourself, that if getting that information to Mr. BIG causes future print runs of the book to get corrected, then that's all for the better.
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #217 on: April 11, 2010, 09:01:24 PM »

Any DR looking forward to trying this tomorrow:

Anticipating Monday Lunch at KFC
By Sam Sifton

"Little sleep overnight as I gear up for a weekend’s worry about what it’s going to be like to taste this KFC “Double Down” sandwich the fried chicken company is releasing on Monday.

The sandwich contains no bread. Instead, two deep-fried boneless white-meat chicken filets act in bread’s place. They contain a sandwich of bacon and melted cheese between them, with a splat of a mayonnaise product called Colonel’s Sauce to moisten the whole.

Lettuce? Tomato? Come on. The Double Down is a sandwich, not a salad. There is no lettuce on it. There is no tomato...."
Make Your Own Luck.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #218 on: April 11, 2010, 09:02:12 PM »

bk - I know what's going on here. Trust me.  I am not turning a blind eye to anything.  However, I am choosing not to acknowledge any possible "bad" actions by "someone".

If you really wish to stop this troublemaker, then go ahead and password protect the whole site, and that would also "prevent" it from being fully indexed on Google.

And just how much "trouble" did this "troublemaker" cause this time? You've already said it yourself, that if getting that information to Mr. BIG causes future print runs of the book to get corrected, then that's all for the better.

Not worth arguing about.  If you don't get what happened I cannot help you.  Do you think some stranger showed up out of the blue, paid a visit to the board just in time to see a post, and then sent it along?  I know better.  The board is protected only by the ability to ban troublemakers.  That is all we can do on this board.  I cannot stop people from lurking nor would I want to, as I know some of our lurkers and they are very nice folks.  Just how much trouble does a troublemaker have to cause before you stop calling people paranoid?  Really.  The INTENTION was to cause trouble.  It initially certainly caused a little hiccup, but all is well now, so the intention was not successful.  I continue to be baffled but that's the way it is.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #219 on: April 11, 2010, 09:02:39 PM »

FYI: That has just as many calories as a Big Mac, and almost half the calories of a Double Whopper.

<burp>
Make Your Own Luck.

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #220 on: April 11, 2010, 09:03:31 PM »

Thanks for the wishes, everyone.  It's sad, yes, but she lived a good long life, and even better, she lived a GOOD long live, if you know what I mean.  I had totally forgotten she had a Masters from Columbia until I read her obit this morning.  Such a great lady.
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #221 on: April 11, 2010, 09:04:44 PM »

bk - Then just name the NAME.  All you're doing by not naming them is protecting their anonymity and enforcing(?) their cowardice.
Make Your Own Luck.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #222 on: April 11, 2010, 09:05:23 PM »

Sunday evening....time for bed.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #223 on: April 11, 2010, 09:05:27 PM »

Any DR looking forward to trying this tomorrow:

Anticipating Monday Lunch at KFC
By Sam Sifton

"Little sleep overnight as I gear up for a weekend’s worry about what it’s going to be like to taste this KFC “Double Down” sandwich the fried chicken company is releasing on Monday.

The sandwich contains no bread. Instead, two deep-fried boneless white-meat chicken filets act in bread’s place. They contain a sandwich of bacon and melted cheese between them, with a splat of a mayonnaise product called Colonel’s Sauce to moisten the whole.

Lettuce? Tomato? Come on. The Double Down is a sandwich, not a salad. There is no lettuce on it. There is no tomato...."

That looks pretty good actually.  540 calories, certainly doable and means that one has another 600 or 700 calories to consume to get to a 1200 calorie day.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #224 on: April 11, 2010, 09:07:04 PM »

bk - Then just name the NAME.  All you're doing by not naming them is protecting their anonymity and enforcing(?) their cowardice.

Name the name?  Do you think there's more than one choice?  I'm just letting my mind go to the obvious place because frankly it is inconceivable that it was anyone else.  I don't wish to dignify the behavior further, and you should understand that, I should think.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #225 on: April 11, 2010, 09:08:23 PM »

Name the name?  Do you think there's more than one choice?  I'm just letting my mind go to the obvious place because frankly it is inconceivable that it was anyone else.  I don't wish to dignify the behavior further, and you should understand that, I should think.

I do.  So why did you bring it up in the first place?
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #226 on: April 11, 2010, 09:08:57 PM »

Sorry.... I am beating a dead horse here.

Yes, you can blame me.
Make Your Own Luck.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #227 on: April 11, 2010, 09:12:10 PM »

I may have to go try that sandwich - there's a KFC mere moments from here.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #228 on: April 11, 2010, 09:12:45 PM »

We blame you for everything - as it should be :)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #229 on: April 11, 2010, 09:13:39 PM »

I do.  So why did you bring it up in the first place?

I brought it up because it was irritating and I felt like bringing it up.  How's that for a reason?  And we hadn't had a good day of kiss my ASS in quite some time - since the last time, actually.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #230 on: April 11, 2010, 09:14:04 PM »

I do believe rain is falling.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #231 on: April 11, 2010, 09:15:53 PM »

I brought it up because it was irritating and I felt like bringing it up.  How's that for a reason?  And we hadn't had a good day of kiss my ASS in quite some time - since the last time, actually.

I think you meant to type:

"And we hadn't had a good day of kiss MY ass in quite some time..."

Make Your Own Luck.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #232 on: April 11, 2010, 09:15:56 PM »

I ate some pasta/egg thing for lunch, which wasn't all that much food.  That was my only meal, so I felt I could afford one serving of a Ben and Jerry's ice cream - I'd really wanted to try their new Everything But flavor and so I did.  Boy is it good.  Vanilla, chocolate, almonds, fudge chips, peanut butter cups, heath bars - a veritable whirlwind of flavors bursting in the mouth.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #233 on: April 11, 2010, 09:17:01 PM »

I think you meant to type:

"And we hadn't had a good day of kiss MY ass in quite some time..."

No I would never emphasize that way - it's not comical.  So, the emphasis is all yours, baby.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #234 on: April 11, 2010, 09:23:26 PM »

I'm finished viewing for the evening.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #235 on: April 11, 2010, 09:24:15 PM »

I ate some pasta/egg thing for lunch, which wasn't all that much food.  That was my only meal, so I felt I could afford one serving of a Ben and Jerry's ice cream - I'd really wanted to try their new Everything But flavor and so I did.  Boy is it good.  Vanilla, chocolate, almonds, fudge chips, peanut butter cups, heath bars - a veritable whirlwind of flavors bursting in the mouth.

That's not a "new" flavor.  Trust me.  I know my Ben & Jerry's.  :)

*Although, "Everything But The..." has changed over the years.  It was originally a combination of "New York Super Fudge Chunk" and their "Heath Bar Crunch" (I think I'm remembering that correctly).  However, peanut butter cups were soon added to the mix.  -And for the better too. :)
Make Your Own Luck.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #236 on: April 11, 2010, 09:24:47 PM »

I'm relaxing at the computer and I think I'll take a shower in a little while.  Meanwhile, I'm going to turn on the laptop and do updates - haven't even had it on in over four months, but since I'll be taking it with me, I may as well have all the updates done.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #237 on: April 11, 2010, 09:25:38 PM »

That's not a "new" flavor.  Trust me.  I know my Ben & Jerry's.  :)

*Although, "Everything But The..." has changed over the years.  It was originally a combination of "New York Super Fudge Chunk" and their "Heath Bar Crunch" (I think I'm remembering that correctly).  However, peanut butter cups were soon added to the mix.  -And for the better too. :)

I guess they come and go in terms of what they actually sell in supermarkets.  But I loved this flavor - and one serving is perfect.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #238 on: April 11, 2010, 09:25:49 PM »

Whoa!

Just reading the reports of an ongoing fire in NYC's Chinatown. A 6-story building... 6 alarm fire...  :-\
Make Your Own Luck.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #239 on: April 11, 2010, 09:26:18 PM »

BK, there was a big article in today's Oregonian that I5 by Olympia will be "a parking lot" (the newspaper's words) on the weekends for the next 5-6 weeks due to having 3 lanes in each direction closed simultaneously.  So you should plan your trip from SeaTac accordingly.

What are the options?  I'm coming in on a Friday morning and leaving Saturday morning.

If you come in on Friday morning/afternoon, there shouldn't be any trouble either day.  The weekend of May 7-8, only the southbound lanes will be closed and you should arrive and be in Olympia before 7:00...right?

Here are the closures for May 7-8:

Lakewood/Tacoma southbound - Extended Triple Lane Closure (7 p.m. Friday to 11 a.m. Saturday and 7 p.m. Saturday to noon Sunday)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up