Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down

Author Topic: ALL TURKEY ALL THE TIME  (Read 4340 times)

TCB

• Because I can!
Re: ALL TURKEY ALL THE TIME
« Reply #210 on: February 11, 2016, 10:36:31 PM »

If BK liked page seven, he is going to love page eight!
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #211 on: February 11, 2016, 10:37:36 PM »

“One thing’s universal,

Cillaliz

« Reply #212 on: February 11, 2016, 10:38:32 PM »

I'm a bit down about the Paul situation.  But, it's not the first time a very liberal friend has walked away from years of friendship because I became more conservative - mostly economically conservative.

I am sorry Paul is behaving that way.  You should be able to change your views without it affecting your friendship.  Especially a long time friendship.

I know.  With Paul, it may pass, but it still hurts. The other friend had been my best friend in the world for almost 30 years.  But I didn't like our current President. She hasn't talked to me since the last election

Cillaliz

« Reply #213 on: February 11, 2016, 10:40:48 PM »

But, I got a couple new suits, had a great lunch and tomorrow I have time to catch up with a number of things at the office that I've gotten behind on.   

Cillaliz

« Reply #214 on: February 11, 2016, 10:41:08 PM »

Saturday, I can't wait to sleep in...then I'll work....then I'll go to the Symphony

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #215 on: February 11, 2016, 10:41:16 PM »

I'm a bit down about the Paul situation.  But, it's not the first time a very liberal friend has walked away from years of friendship because I became more conservative - mostly economically conservative.

I am sorry Paul is behaving that way.  You should be able to change your views without it affecting your friendship.  Especially a long time friendship.

I know.  With Paul, it may pass, but it still hurts. The other friend had been my best friend in the world for almost 30 years.  But I didn't like our current President. She hasn't talked to me since the last election

That is why I try to stay away from discussing politics.
“One thing’s universal,

Cillaliz

« Reply #216 on: February 11, 2016, 10:42:01 PM »

Sunday, I'll do laundry, clean up around the house, go to flute choir rehearsal and watch Downton Abbey.   

Cillaliz

« Reply #217 on: February 11, 2016, 10:42:57 PM »

Monday is a federal holiday but not a state holiday here, so I'll be going to work at least part of the day. I only have one appointment scheduled, so I may call tomorrow and see if she can reschedule.  I do think I need a day off at some point

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #218 on: February 11, 2016, 10:43:16 PM »

Suddenly, everybody is asking me what my next show is going to be.  The physical limitations haven't changed just because I did one show this year.

That's got to feel really good. Apparently people are seeing your abilities and not your limitations.  :)

I think you are right Cilla.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #219 on: February 11, 2016, 10:43:53 PM »

I am still considering British Columbia, if the election doesn't turn out the way I want.  Lots of TV and film work in Vancouver.
“One thing’s universal,

Jane

« Reply #220 on: February 11, 2016, 10:44:42 PM »

Paul comes back after the elections, however, his saying you are about the money has got to hurt.

Cillaliz

« Reply #221 on: February 11, 2016, 10:45:58 PM »

That is why I try to stay away from discussing politics.

That's smart. 

Jane

« Reply #222 on: February 11, 2016, 10:46:16 PM »

The rain is back in force here in Tacomaland.

I got lucky and avoided walking in the rain today.

What about the poor dog upstairs?

He only got drizzeled on during my watch.  Tomorrow night I fear we will get very wet.

Jane

« Reply #223 on: February 11, 2016, 10:46:39 PM »

He's hanging out with Keith

;D

Cillaliz

« Reply #224 on: February 11, 2016, 10:47:44 PM »

Paul comes back after the elections, however, his saying you are about the money has got to hurt.

He may be back by this weekend.  He's a creature of habit and we have breakfast on Sundays. 

Cillaliz

« Reply #225 on: February 11, 2016, 10:48:49 PM »

Yeah that's the part that bugged me.  I did call him on it and he backed down, but he still said it.

Jane

« Reply #226 on: February 11, 2016, 10:49:18 PM »

Especially when your good friends know you are a good person.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #227 on: February 11, 2016, 10:49:56 PM »

He only got drizzeled on during my watch.  Tomorrow night I fear we will get very wet.

Get the dog an umbrella!
“One thing’s universal,

Cillaliz

« Reply #228 on: February 11, 2016, 10:51:35 PM »

Man!  I've got to go to bed.  I really do have a lot to do tomorrow.  Night all

Jane

« Reply #229 on: February 11, 2016, 10:51:48 PM »

I truly, truly don't understand this.

Cillaliz

« Reply #230 on: February 11, 2016, 10:51:57 PM »

Get the dog an umbrella!

Or one of those cute little doggy rain coats and hats

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #231 on: February 11, 2016, 10:52:17 PM »

Good night, Cilla!
“One thing’s universal,

Cillaliz

« Reply #232 on: February 11, 2016, 10:52:19 PM »

Maybe they have hoods instead of hats

Jane

« Reply #233 on: February 11, 2016, 10:52:27 PM »

But, I got a couple new suits, had a great lunch and tomorrow I have time to catch up with a number of things at the office that I've gotten behind on.   

:)

Cillaliz

« Reply #234 on: February 11, 2016, 10:54:05 PM »

Well, she's like that with other people and I always knew that. I just didn't think she'd be like that with me

Jane

« Reply #235 on: February 11, 2016, 10:55:00 PM »

Get the dog an umbrella!

They have a raincoat by the door with his leash.  Last time I walked him in the pouring rain they said not to bother with it.  This is the Westies with a Westie clip.  If I take him in rain like that again I will try and put his coat on.

Cillaliz

« Reply #236 on: February 11, 2016, 10:55:24 PM »

But it is what it is.....and now I'm going to sleep.  Night all.

Cillaliz

« Reply #237 on: February 11, 2016, 10:55:46 PM »

Get the dog an umbrella!

They have a raincoat by the door with his leash.  Last time I walked him in the pouring rain they said not to bother with it.  This is the Westies with a Westie clip.  If I take him in rain like that again I will try and put his coat on.

LOL I was kidding!!

Jane

« Reply #238 on: February 11, 2016, 10:56:22 PM »

Well, she's like that with other people and I always knew that. I just didn't think she'd be like that with me

Of course not, she was your best friend.

Jane

« Reply #239 on: February 11, 2016, 10:56:50 PM »

Get the dog an umbrella!

LOL I was kidding!!

LOL, I know :)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up