Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: SASSY  (Read 3807 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: SASSY
« Reply #180 on: May 02, 2020, 11:53:13 PM »

PAGE SEVEN DANCE!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #181 on: May 02, 2020, 11:54:14 PM »

After Fred Meyer, I went to my sister's and helped her attach an adjustable keyboard tray onto the desk in her home office.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #182 on: May 02, 2020, 11:54:35 PM »

She said that she's had that thing for years, but just never installed it.

George

« Reply #183 on: May 02, 2020, 11:55:05 PM »

The think is pretty darned heavy, so I can kind of understand why.

George

« Reply #184 on: May 02, 2020, 11:55:14 PM »

Then, I came home.

George

« Reply #185 on: May 02, 2020, 11:55:21 PM »

:D

George

« Reply #186 on: May 02, 2020, 11:55:36 PM »

Now, I need to ketchup on all of today's posts!

George

« Reply #187 on: May 02, 2020, 11:57:28 PM »

I like supporting Powell's.  After having to close their stores due to the virus and laying off the workers their was a surge in online orders to support them.  They were able to rehire over 100 workers full time with employee benefits.

That's fantastic!

George

« Reply #188 on: May 03, 2020, 12:06:56 AM »

I decided I had seen enough movies with the two Italian flicks I watched earlier. Instead I listened to an interesting book called George by Alex Gino. It was on the banned books list, so I wanted to see what the big deal was. It was a YA book about a kid who realizes she is transgender. Very hard for the kid, to be sure, but it showed other people just how hard it can be. So, a book about tolerance, of course, is going to be banned. The Great Gatsby was banned this year in an Alaska school district by a school board that proudly announced that they weren't going to bother to read challenged books.

Idiots. :P

George

« Reply #189 on: May 03, 2020, 12:29:28 AM »

15 xrays later (hips)legs elbows arms etc they finally tell us what we already told them 2 hours earlier...broken wrist

Oh, no!!

~~~Vibes of All Kinds for Vixgran!!~~~

George

« Reply #190 on: May 03, 2020, 12:30:09 AM »

George

« Reply #191 on: May 03, 2020, 12:39:01 AM »

For the first time in a month, I heard from our producer for MURDER ON THE NILE.  We are still going forward with a July 17 opening, but they want to have some table reads starting next week.  Why?

At least you're two and a half months out.  Mamma Mia! is still supposed to be opening on June 12!

George

« Reply #192 on: May 03, 2020, 12:39:52 AM »

I have the score and script, so I suppose I should actually start to look at the music. ::)

;)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up