Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 07:22:38 PM 
Started by bk - Last post by singdaw
Good night, friends.

on: Today at 07:07:18 PM 
Started by bk - Last post by vixmom
Bruce…I don’t know if the link is broken or if I’m doing something wrong but I have been unable to purchase A Time For Singing.

Buy Now and Add to Cart both bring me to a 404 page not found

I just got an order for it - you may have to clear your cache. Let me know if that works. i just added it to the cart and that worked fine. However, when I first went to the page a few hours ago, nothing worked until I cleared my cache.

Cache clearing? Help!

on: Today at 06:56:48 PM 
Dumplings... lighter than air, they are!

on: Today at 06:56:14 PM 
Started by bk - Last post by bk
Since no one has mentioned actual scores to TV shows, I will. The Twilight Zone had some great Bernard Herrmann and Jerry Goldsmith scores, Dominic Frontiere's scores for The Outer Limits were great, Pat Williams theme and scores for The Streets of San Francisco were tops, and of course I have a special place in my heart for George Duning's Star Trek scores and his background scores for The Partridge Family.

on: Today at 06:54:08 PM 
Had a Chinese chicken salad for food, then some melon chunks and a tiny bit of low-fat cottage cheese. That all adds up to around 1200 calories, I should think. Hard to judge because the calorie count is so wildly different everywhere. Cheesecake Factory is over 1600 calories, but it's HUGE there. I'm guessing Stanley's is four or five hundred less because their dressing is very light.

on: Today at 06:51:52 PM 
Started by bk - Last post by Freddie
Anyone for the Theme Song from Apple's Way?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYVn2KU5b1E&t=53s

That show was a favorite of mine!  Loved the theme music, too.

on: Today at 06:49:55 PM 
Bruce…I don’t know if the link is broken or if I’m doing something wrong but I have been unable to purchase A Time For Singing.

Buy Now and Add to Cart both bring me to a 404 page not found

I just got an order for it - you may have to clear your cache. Let me know if that works. i just added it to the cart and that worked fine. However, when I first went to the page a few hours ago, nothing worked until I cleared my cache.

on: Today at 06:44:52 PM 
PAGE SEVEN

on: Today at 06:44:45 PM 
One more.

on: Today at 06:44:38 PM 
Word by word.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10