Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Down

Author Topic: NOSE TO THE GRINDSTONE  (Read 41559 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:NOSE TO THE GRINDSTONE
« Reply #450 on: June 12, 2007, 11:51:43 PM »

Welcome back MissKaren and CAson!!  You both have been missed!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #451 on: June 12, 2007, 11:51:57 PM »

page 16 dance
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #452 on: June 12, 2007, 11:52:17 PM »

Gee only 8 more to 8200

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #453 on: June 12, 2007, 11:52:44 PM »

It has been warm here the last few days...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #454 on: June 12, 2007, 11:54:30 PM »

The Hollywood High School Alumni are currently working with Hollywood Heritage, a preservation group, to have the high school library named a historic landmark and be protected from the hands of the landgrabbers.  The library has been on site since 1912, and is one of the oldest buildings in Hollywood. In this picture taken during the Hollywood High School Alumni's 100th anniversary, the president of Hollywood Heritage Mark Wannamaker,   ( head of Bison Archives ), and cheif preservationist and lawyer Robert Nudleman ( one of the seven major forces to save Hollywood in Los Angeles magazine's Hollywood issue ) show off a panorama picture of Hollywood in 1913 in which the only remaining buildings are the school library, Yamashiro, and The Magic Castle.

Interesting photo!

Love history and thanks for sharing... Good luck with your wrok with them.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #455 on: June 12, 2007, 11:55:42 PM »

Awww, you missed me, you really missed me!

YEP!!

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #456 on: June 13, 2007, 12:00:40 AM »

Last night at rehearsal, Bill, one of the other servants, got a priest costume (that he will probably wear in the show) and I used my cell phone video camera to record a 15-second clip!  And I was able to post it on YouTube!   To see it...click HERE!  Be afraid!  Be very afraid!!

;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #457 on: June 13, 2007, 12:02:30 AM »

Now we have a nutcase running around in fargo putting bottlebombs in mailboxes...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #458 on: June 13, 2007, 12:03:29 AM »

It will take a bit of time for it to load for me... :)

George

« Reply #459 on: June 13, 2007, 12:03:50 AM »

Now we have a nutcase running around in fargo putting bottlebombs in mailboxes...

:o
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #460 on: June 13, 2007, 12:06:41 AM »

I have had one of those mornings when everything clicked. I snuck out and went to Staples to get the cards to print, well as I was standing in Staples thinking that I should just go ahead and buy my phone system there today my cell rang....the phone company asking if they can come and install my phones this morning.  I said "Sure"  Bought the phones and went to the new office where the office manager gave me my keys!  

Now the phones are in and working. Cool.  As I left and was walking right across the street from the print shop, my cell rang and it was the printers saying they had all my proofs ready - so I crossed the street and we discovered that the phone number on everything was wrong.  They had already sent the announcements up to their shop to be printed, but wonder of wonders they hadn't started them yet!  Whew!

And while I was there I told them I was going to make up some cards and they said they would run a quick 100 for me this afternoon so I have them to take with me tomorrow!  Wow! I like it when things work like this.

Gotta love when that happens!! I am glad things are coming together foryou Cilla!! BEst wishes on your new venture...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #461 on: June 13, 2007, 12:07:26 AM »

So far it is only in the western areas of Fargo and WEst FArgo but u never know... Gotta love nutcases ---- NOT!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #462 on: June 13, 2007, 12:10:47 AM »

Would you buy a used car from this man?

Not sure about a car but I would enjoy chatting with him and having a cup of coffee!!

Nice headshot!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #463 on: June 13, 2007, 12:15:52 AM »

Ay yi yi - errancy and truancy!  

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello to everyone, if anyone remembers who I am.

Hello Cason!!

Nice headshot that MissKaren posted!!

Broken legvibes for the show!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #464 on: June 13, 2007, 12:19:35 AM »

derBrucer, Fletcher looks fit as a fiddle... Beautiful dog!

George

« Reply #465 on: June 13, 2007, 12:19:37 AM »

I'm watching tonight's episode of "Kathy Griffin:  My Life On the D-List" and I keep forgetting to fast-forward through the commercials. :P

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #466 on: June 13, 2007, 12:20:31 AM »

I have to post this gratuitous post for MissKaren in honor of her return!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #467 on: June 13, 2007, 12:21:05 AM »

that is the nice thing about taping... you can FF the ads!

George

« Reply #468 on: June 13, 2007, 12:21:32 AM »

Yup! ;)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #469 on: June 13, 2007, 12:21:32 AM »

Gratuitous Post 2 for Miss Karen

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #470 on: June 13, 2007, 12:21:53 AM »

and a 3 Gratuitous post cheer for MissKaren!

George

« Reply #471 on: June 13, 2007, 12:21:55 AM »

We posted at the EXACT same time! :D

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #472 on: June 13, 2007, 12:22:16 AM »

FF is also very handy when PBS has pledge breaks....

George

« Reply #473 on: June 13, 2007, 12:22:32 AM »

When is BK going to close today's posts?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Up