Archives > Archive 11

THE PAP SMEAR

(1/74) > >>

bk:
Well, you've read the notes, the notes were perky and plucky and now it is time for you to post until the perky and plucky cows come home.

bk:
And the word of the day is: SPELUNKER!

JMK:
First post?

JMK:
Post post-BK, that is.

George:
Yesterday, JRand wrote:

--- Quote ---Ahhh....okay.....well we must be kept informed about any romantic developments here at HHW because we share everything.
--- End quote ---

If you insist...last Tuesday, I came to work and Carole was sitting at the front desk covering for Kathy, who was on break.  Carole motioned for me to come over.  She said, "George, are you still single?"  "Yes," I said. ::) She went on to tell me that she and her partner Hannah were visiting some friends (another lesbian couple) who were planning on having a baby.  They had a "donor" and I guess they wanted to set this guy up on a date and Hannah thought of me!  ???  Anyway, I said to Carole, "Tell me about him."  Well, she said that he's 38 years old, lives in Vancouver, BC and is an Episcopalian minister!  Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA?  And a minster??  I told her that I'm not spiritual in any way, but she said that that's okay.  Possibly against my better judgement, I gave Carole my phone number and e-mail to give to him, but I haven't heard anything. :-\

That's my one and only romantic development.  Pray for Rosemarie's baby...literally!  My mom's name is Rosemarie. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version