Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: MAY I?  (Read 11390 times)

Ginny

Re: MAY I?
« Reply #180 on: May 01, 2010, 08:04:35 PM »

...DR Ginny, my OZ presentation will be on Friday night and the performance is on Saturday night in Canton. I've been thinking about what I'll discuss. I'll also be the host for a presentation of a few of the many manby many songs written and interpolated into the score....

Thanks, DR Elmore.  We're thinking we'll drive to Canton on Friday for your presentation and stay until Sunday (Fr. Richard has been granted that day off).  Do you know where you're staying? 
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Ann

• Cake or Death?
    • My LiveJournal
« Reply #181 on: May 01, 2010, 08:04:42 PM »

That was me who asked, bk.  Can you tell me times and places?

Ann

• Cake or Death?
    • My LiveJournal
« Reply #182 on: May 01, 2010, 08:10:02 PM »

So sad to be all alone in the world...

vixmom

• Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty
« Reply #183 on: May 01, 2010, 08:11:45 PM »

Oh NO!! No CLOT VIBES for Ginny!
Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty

It’s weird being the same age as old people

vixmom

« Reply #184 on: May 01, 2010, 08:16:25 PM »

I just read that there was a bomb found ina car in Time Square today at 6:30 PM  - right by theToys R Us  just  down teh block from Skip & FJL's home environment
pparently it started smoking and police were called in - thet cleared the area causing many to miss their Broadway shows - the bomb was safely removed wihtout anyone being hurt

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #185 on: May 01, 2010, 08:18:15 PM »

...DR Ginny, my OZ presentation will be on Friday night and the performance is on Saturday night in Canton. I've been thinking about what I'll discuss. I'll also be the host for a presentation of a few of the many manby many songs written and interpolated into the score....

Thanks, DR Elmore.  We're thinking we'll drive to Canton on Friday for your presentation and stay until Sunday (Fr. Richard has been granted that day off).  Do you know where you're staying? 

I don't but I can find out.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

vixmom

« Reply #186 on: May 01, 2010, 08:19:09 PM »

Ann - PM George he is sure to have all teh details!  Wish I could join you!

And now I am am really going to bed!

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #187 on: May 01, 2010, 08:22:42 PM »

I celebrated it finally ending by watching three more BONES episodes. Among these were the one about the Japanese girl who was decapitated that I mentioned earlier. There was also one about the college mascot murdered. And there was the one about the team going to a funeral and suspecting the corpse was murdered rather than having died of a heart attack, one of the funnier episodes in the series' history.

All were very enjoyable. The last one about the college mascot death also featured the last (to date) episode featuring Booth's younger brother played by the always stunning Brendan Fehr.

I just watched the ones about the body that was hit by a meteor after being frozen with the two Hodgins/Nigel-Murray tests including the frozen turkey and the bridezilla one using the pizza oven technique. I laughed a lot.

The damned dog barked again from 9:30 to 10:05. I guess the ass never did by the pet shop aid to control barking as he claimed he would do last year.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #188 on: May 01, 2010, 08:25:17 PM »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Vibes for DR Ginny! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #189 on: May 01, 2010, 10:07:05 PM »

Good Evening!

And yes... There was a bomb square earlier tonight in Times Square.  And, right now, most of Times Square is currently blocked off as bomb-detecting robots search for other possible devices.  :-\

*There are a bunch of tweets from people stranded on the side streets since they're not able to get into their hotels.  And a friend of mine is sitting in Columbus Circle right now with his cousin and his friends.  His cousin was supposed to have his bachelor party earlier tonight. Well... That didn't happen, and, apparently, they might not be allowed access to their hotel until tomorrow morning!!!!
Make Your Own Luck.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #190 on: May 01, 2010, 10:13:25 PM »

Good Evening!

And yes... There was a bomb square earlier tonight in Times Square.  And, right now, most of Times Square is currently blocked off as bomb-detecting robots search for other possible devices.  :-\

*There are a bunch of tweets from people stranded on the side streets since they're not able to get into their hotels.  And a friend of mine is sitting in Columbus Circle right now with his cousin and his friends.  His cousin was supposed to have his bachelor party earlier tonight. Well... That didn't happen, and, apparently, they might not be allowed access to their hotel until tomorrow morning!!!!

A bomb square?
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #191 on: May 01, 2010, 10:15:09 PM »

Catching up on my TV shows and clearing my DVR cache before the new week starts.  Tonight I watched "Bones", "Supernatural" and -- for the fourth time -- "Glee"!

I have ten hours of world championship figure skating broadcasts still hogging space in my cache.  I need to watch those and be done with them.
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #192 on: May 01, 2010, 10:15:30 PM »

Thankfully(?), I was down in the East Village at New York Theatre Workshop seeing Claudia Shear's new play, Restoration.  It was their second preview - and I won the tickets via an online drawing.  Anyhoo...

It's an interesting premise: the restoration of Michelangelo's "David".  Well, the "scrubber" who is handling the restoration and the people she has to deal with during the process. I liked it, and would like to see how the show runs once it's a bit more "settled". Claudia Shear plays, Giulia, the "scrubber", and the every-dashing and hunky Jonathan Cake portrays the main security guard with whom she develops a friendship.  *And it was fun(?) hearing his Italian accent wander into other countries from time to time. ;)
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #193 on: May 01, 2010, 10:19:53 PM »

Good Evening!

A bomb square?

Well, if that's what I typed... ::)
Make Your Own Luck.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #194 on: May 01, 2010, 10:28:59 PM »

Yes, PM George, Ann - I'm not sure of the time or what the theater is called.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #195 on: May 01, 2010, 11:19:43 PM »

A little quiet around these here parts.  Not quiet where I am, though - just finished watching Return Of The King.  And now I am listening to the new master for the title I'm announcing in a mere forty minutes.  It's quite loud and so much fun for any classic B-movie lover.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #196 on: May 01, 2010, 11:22:39 PM »

Waiting on the announcement and doing updates for the Youth Theatre Workshop on the theatre website.

Or as I like to call it - the biggest waste of summer time since Bible School.
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #197 on: May 01, 2010, 11:41:16 PM »

More rain.
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #198 on: May 01, 2010, 11:54:18 PM »

It's a good announcement.  Big.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #199 on: May 01, 2010, 11:54:28 PM »

I'm listening to it now.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #200 on: May 01, 2010, 11:54:45 PM »

Notes are done and will go up right on time.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up