Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: LIMELIGHT  (Read 14779 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: LIMELIGHT
« Reply #120 on: June 09, 2011, 12:01:36 AM »

It looked like there might not be a big crowd, but by the time the show started, it was filled.  The food was pretty good and, of course, expensive.  A good time was had by all. :D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Matthew

• You there, why are you so late?
« Reply #121 on: June 09, 2011, 12:01:39 AM »

I'm here, not on Facebook.  Although a HHW app for the iPhone would be very much utilized, if there was one.

George

« Reply #122 on: June 09, 2011, 12:02:18 AM »

We've still got us eleven GUESTS - not much for them to read today. 

At least, we got to Page 5.

Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #123 on: June 09, 2011, 12:02:37 AM »

Barely.

;)

George

« Reply #124 on: June 09, 2011, 12:05:45 AM »

Okay, we are surely reaching a new low this evening and I am not so thrilled about it.  This has been coming all week - the errant and truant are not helping this matter at all.  I do notice that they have plenty of time for Facebook, though, so that's nice.  If we hit a new low (and how can we not) then I shall be very unhappy.

...Or they could be playing with the new Google Doodle! ;)

*You can actually record your "doodle"!

That's pretty cool, but you can't save it.

George

« Reply #125 on: June 09, 2011, 12:09:04 AM »

I am really enjoying the photography part of this and people are starting to look forward to my daily posts.  I'm posting and giving permission to share with anyone (not that you need it on facebook).   It's getting my photograpy out there.   When this is all said and done, I'm considering making a book.   Not sure how difficult that would be, but I could do a book of my photos of the flood. I'm sure I could sell it locally.   Just a thought at this point

I work with a woman who has started her own business taking stock photos.  She has a flickr account and has actually sold some photos.  Good luck!

George

« Reply #126 on: June 09, 2011, 12:10:24 AM »

If only four more posts (after this one) are posted, we will pass the lowest day of posts of 129.

George

« Reply #127 on: June 09, 2011, 12:10:40 AM »

So, since I have nothing better to do...

George

« Reply #128 on: June 09, 2011, 12:10:47 AM »

Here we go!

George

« Reply #129 on: June 09, 2011, 12:11:04 AM »

This post ties with the lowest day of posts!

George

« Reply #130 on: June 09, 2011, 12:11:15 AM »

And one for Mahler!

;)

George

« Reply #131 on: June 09, 2011, 12:12:04 AM »

Now back to page 3 to ketchup on everything.

George

« Reply #132 on: June 09, 2011, 12:13:19 AM »

The funny thing is there is a woman who works for "THE" photographer in town who documents everything that happens.  I'll take a photo and the next day I see that she took almost the same shot a day later. LOL.   I was doing photos from behind a group of people looking at the water.  Today she started shooting the same style.  I love it. 

Do you have the automatic time stamp on the photo feature?  You could add that and people would see that your picture came first.

George

« Reply #133 on: June 09, 2011, 12:15:54 AM »

How's that for an excuse :D

That's a darned good excuse. :)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up