Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: THE FUN DAY  (Read 9371 times)

TCB

• Because I can!
Re: THE FUN DAY
« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2012, 04:22:47 PM »

Page four!!
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

Doug R

« Reply #91 on: March 12, 2012, 04:23:31 PM »

Safe return travel vibes to BK!

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2012, 04:23:32 PM »

DR Elmore, I am very glad that the fire didn't spread to the fire escape...otherwise I would be forced to rent a hotel room next NY trip. And you know how cheap I am.

There is always the "Y".
“One thing’s universal,

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #93 on: March 12, 2012, 04:24:53 PM »

Thank you, DR George!  I hope I can copy it when I get it because I've had a couple people as to see it but I wouldn't want to loan out my only copy!

How many copies do you want?  I can do them very quickly and send them all to you.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

MBarnum

« Reply #94 on: March 12, 2012, 04:26:15 PM »

I am still catching up with Oscar noms and finally got to see A SEPARATION, which won best foriegn film....man, was it good!

Interesting thing is that, although it was an Iranian film, the storyline could have been from any country as it could apply to just about any middle-class family, anywhere.

MBarnum

« Reply #95 on: March 12, 2012, 04:27:03 PM »

Am I crazy, or did there used to be spell-check on HHW (not that I usually remembered to use it....)

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #96 on: March 12, 2012, 04:29:08 PM »

Am I crazy, or did there used to be spell-check on HHW (not that I usually remembered to use it....)

Yes, there was.  It disappeared about a month ago.

P.S.  You are crazy.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #97 on: March 12, 2012, 04:29:36 PM »

Mikey, did you get my e-mail?
“One thing’s universal,

MBarnum

« Reply #98 on: March 12, 2012, 04:32:18 PM »

I am ever so eager to get started on Season Two of THE WALKING DEAD (on AMC)...however, by the time I caught up with season one, the first few episodes of season 2 were no longer available on ON DEMAND...I didn't want to start season 2 without seeing the first couple of episodes.

Now, the ON DEMAND episodes for season two start at episode 12 or something like that.

And season 2 isn't releasing on DVD until the fall!!! I can't wait that long to see it...guess I will have to watch the first several episodes on youtube.

Danise

« Reply #99 on: March 12, 2012, 04:33:09 PM »

Thank you, DR George!  I hope I can copy it when I get it because I've had a couple people as to see it but I wouldn't want to loan out my only copy!

How many copies do you want?  I can do them very quickly and send them all to you.
  I don't want to bother you.  One is fine but could I pay you to do two more? 
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

George

« Reply #100 on: March 12, 2012, 04:37:22 PM »

I don't want to bother you.  One is fine but could I pay you to do two more? 

No, you cannot pay me for two more.  The discs are only about 20¢ each.

I'll be able to  copy them very quicklytonight and send them tomorrow. ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #101 on: March 12, 2012, 04:38:21 PM »

I am ever so eager to get started on Season Two of THE WALKING DEAD (on AMC)...however, by the time I caught up with season one, the first few episodes of season 2 were no longer available on ON DEMAND...I didn't want to start season 2 without seeing the first couple of episodes.

Now, the ON DEMAND episodes for season two start at episode 12 or something like that.

And season 2 isn't releasing on DVD until the fall!!! I can't wait that long to see it...guess I will have to watch the first several episodes on youtube.

Did you check with Hulu?
“One thing’s universal,

Danise

« Reply #102 on: March 12, 2012, 04:40:05 PM »

Thank you so very much.  I just wanted to archive one and play one and have one to share.
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Danise

« Reply #103 on: March 12, 2012, 04:40:42 PM »

I've checked everywhere and couldn't find it.
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #104 on: March 12, 2012, 04:46:10 PM »

Still on page four?

“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #105 on: March 12, 2012, 04:46:36 PM »

Still on page four?

This will not do.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #106 on: March 12, 2012, 04:47:24 PM »

We had better get going before the boss checks in!
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #107 on: March 12, 2012, 04:53:58 PM »

T.O.D.

Lobster tail
Prawns
Oysters (cooked, not raw)
Scallops

I am not a real fan of crab.  I don't have anything against it, but it just woudln't be my choice for dinner.
“One thing’s universal,

George

« Reply #108 on: March 12, 2012, 05:06:09 PM »

Okay...I got Kevin's pictures and resized them (hopefully, they're not still too big).  Here's the first:

George

« Reply #109 on: March 12, 2012, 05:06:41 PM »

Here's the next...

« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 05:08:47 PM by George »

George

« Reply #110 on: March 12, 2012, 05:07:08 PM »

And the next...

George

« Reply #111 on: March 12, 2012, 05:07:24 PM »

And finally:

;D
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 05:09:02 PM by George »

George

« Reply #112 on: March 12, 2012, 05:07:44 PM »

Nice pictures, Kevin!

Jennifer

« Reply #113 on: March 12, 2012, 05:17:34 PM »

I personally devolved into helpless giggles last night during TAR's crying jags.  Having never watched Big Brother, I'm "new" to this couple.  Were they like this on that show?  How could a doctoral candidate be paired with such a whining loser?

Is Brendon a doctoral candidate?  On his two Big Brother appearances, he was the dumbest cluck in the house...each time.  How he and Rachel matched up is beyond me.  She's beyond screechy, needy, whiny and "entitled."

Brendon may be a different person on TV and with Rachel.  Do you know what he's studying?

As for Rachel, I do not believe she was more "well liked" by the public.  When it came to the final voting by the ousted competitors, Rachel was the lesser of two evils.   BB has been resolved that way a number of times...very unpopular competitors winning it all.  The worst of all time was Maggie during Season 6.   The final choice was her or Yvette and they were both allies.   Yvette's girlfriend and parents liked "the other side", not Yvette's side.  Maggie's friends were mostly silent. It was BB's worst moment, IMO.

Maybe Rachel was not that well liked the 2nd time by the casual viewer (not sure). But every time BB is on i always read a lot of the daily happenings.  And Rachel was definitely much more well liked by the hard core BB watcher IMO.

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #114 on: March 12, 2012, 05:18:03 PM »

DR Elmore--remember when I had that fire here at the house?  It took months before I could settle down.  I got up a dozen times in the night because I was SURE that I heard that horrible crackle noise.

I remember.  It was very scary & you were very lucky.

Jane

« Reply #115 on: March 12, 2012, 05:18:26 PM »

DR Elmore, I am very glad that the fire didn't spread to the fire escape...otherwise I would be forced to rent a hotel room next NY trip. And you know how cheap I am.

;D :D

Jennifer

« Reply #116 on: March 12, 2012, 05:21:59 PM »

RE: TAR

I dislike both of the Rachels on THE AMAZING RACE. However, I do like Ralph...and I hope he and (the non-Big Brother) Rachel last long enough for there to be a shirtless competition of some sort.  ;)

DR JMK, believe it or don't, but Brendon and Rachel did not know each other prior to being contestants on BIG BROTHER....they met on the show and fell in love. What Brendon sees in her, I do not know.

My favorite team on Amazing Race is the two Alabama guys.

Oh DR MBarnum you always make me smile with your TAR picks. How did i know that you would like the Alabama guys?  Of course they are my least favorite. :)

They do seem sweet. And fairly physically capable. But they are not going to do well in foreign countries! I felt bad that they got the later plane which basically sealed their fate.

Jane

« Reply #117 on: March 12, 2012, 05:22:14 PM »

Fast healing vibes to DD Sherlock's paw.  Poor guy.

Thanks.  He also has a yeast infection in his ear we discovered when he yelped this morning while scratching it.  Tomorrow morning he has to have a crown put on his tooth.  Six months ago we barely avoided root canal & thought we had avoided the crown.  Hopefully everything else is fine & he won't need root canal.

Jennifer

« Reply #118 on: March 12, 2012, 05:24:52 PM »

Cute pictures. The ones of BK and the baby are cracking me up!

It reminds me of this baby i like at my niece's daycare. The baby room is where you take off your boots. and i would always see this baby sticking her head in a bucket. She was so round and cute. So i mentioned it to my niece who is 2. Now every time i go to pick up my niece she pokes her head in the baby room as we are leaving. And if the baby is there she screams out, "look auntie it's your favorite baby!"

It's pretty funny. I'm glad they other babies don't understand. I wouldn't want them to feel bad!

Jane

« Reply #119 on: March 12, 2012, 05:25:03 PM »

And in other news, if you look on the Angies List Facebook page, you might see a post or two about about someone you know.  ;)

Where?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up