Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: WHY I DON'T LIKE PANTYHOSE  (Read 11333 times)

Cillaliz

Re: WHY I DON'T LIKE PANTYHOSE
« Reply #150 on: January 13, 2012, 09:30:46 PM »

Well, it wasn't that emotional and I didn't see Jon, but it will be interesting to see the the things they did in Joplin when I go in a few weeks

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #151 on: January 13, 2012, 09:44:34 PM »

Just finished "Purple Rose of Cairo." Hadn't seen it in years. The ending is a real heartbreaker, but it's really a touching movie.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #152 on: January 13, 2012, 09:44:44 PM »

Night, all.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #153 on: January 13, 2012, 10:31:44 PM »

I nearly had a fire in the kitchen. My grill pan caught fire as I was grilling a burger. I don't have an extinguisher in the house - maybe I should get one.

Doug R - so glad to hear you're OK!!!

Ditto!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #154 on: January 13, 2012, 10:37:45 PM »

I wanna see Betty White and Cloris Leachman in a tagteam wrestling match with Roseanne and Brett Butler.

Cloris Leachman was unbelievably hilarious on the Bob Saget roast.  Did you see it?  Betsy and I still quote some of her lines.  "Would someone hit me in the head with a mallet so that I can see some f***ing stars?"  :)

That is funny! :D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #155 on: January 13, 2012, 10:41:56 PM »

There was only one Merman. She was the original No. 11 on the volume dial.

No, I don't like her in everything, but the recording of her final performance of "Rose's Turn" in "Gypsy" is, IMHO, reason enough not to dismiss her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp7S_awm5GU

That was great!

George

« Reply #156 on: January 13, 2012, 10:44:15 PM »

OK, Here comes Extreme makeover....Jon has given me a number of clues to look for him...he has a goatee kind of thing on his chin, wearing all white under his blue Extreme Makeover shirt, worked on house 1, helped set up the command center, put the stuff on the wall in the movie themed bedroom and carried a banner.  SO....that's what I'm looking for.  This is sure to be emotional....

I was able to record this, Cilla.  I didn't realize that I recorded the non-hi-def channel, so it's full frame, not widescreen (within a full-frame).  Do you still want a copy?  If you do, how many copies?

George

« Reply #157 on: January 13, 2012, 10:58:25 PM »

In my quest to have a respectable entry in our Churches' fist annual chili cookoff I have been reading chili recipes on the web and looking though my cookbooks - 

Would any of you care to weigh in on your thoughts as to
beans or no beans
chopped meat vs cubed meats
beef vs beef/pork  mixture
alcohol additives such as beer, bourbon, gin

A friend of mine told the story of when he went to a barbecue at another friend's house and the guy was  smoking a cigar while making a vat of chili outside on the barbecue.  My friend saw that the guy's cigar ashes accidentally fell into the chili!  He watched the guy for a while and noticed that the guy was actually doing it on purpose!  He asked the guy about it and the guy said that that actually was his secret ingredient! :o

My friend said that that was the best chili that he had ever tasted. :-X

So, Vixmom...light up a stogie! ;)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #158 on: January 13, 2012, 11:08:29 PM »

I gotta tell you.

George

« Reply #159 on: January 14, 2012, 12:07:03 AM »

Well, today certainly was a day at work...and not in a good way.  Not really bad, but not good.  I've been procrastinating and obsessing about rolling over our fiscal year in our computer system at work (it's only the second time that I will have done it).  I finally decided to just bite the bullet and do it.  I got started and the first part went well (it's tooooo detailed to even try to describe).  Anyway, because of how the roll-over has to happen, I made the decision to go one way with the process and clean up afterward.  It would be simple and easy to clean up, but I also knew it would take time.  What I didn't realize was how much time that it would actually take!  I got to work at 9:45 a.m., today and didn't leave until about 9:00 p.m.!  AND I still need to go into work tomorrow to continue!  One of my staff (Pam) was helping tonight and she's agreed to come in tomorrow, too, but OMG, I really don't know if we'll get it all done tomorrow. :-\

What was I thinking??

George

« Reply #160 on: January 14, 2012, 12:07:35 AM »

I mean, at least, it's actually very easy to do, but there's just so much to do. :P
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up