Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: FRESH EYES  (Read 8109 times)

DR Iris

Re: FRESH EYES
« Reply #150 on: February 04, 2012, 10:44:58 PM »

John G-

I had a great dinner at a Stephan Pyles restaurant many years ago---I think it was called the Routh St. Cafe. Yummy.
How is his new place?

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #151 on: February 05, 2012, 12:11:34 AM »

Well, today was a day.  At about 10:15 am, I got to the scene shop to help load set pieces to transport to the space where we're performing (the basement of the local Eagle's Club, called The Eagle's Underground).  There were about 10 or so people and three vehicles, so it all fit in the carts and we only had to make one trip.  We then got to the space and unloaded the vehicles.  We assembled most of the pieces that needed to be put together (there are still some things that aren't finished and it was decided that some people would continue with the assemblage and some of us would walk downtown and put up posters.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #152 on: February 05, 2012, 12:12:03 AM »

I went with the posterers and by the time we got to a restaurant called McMenamin's/The Spar, it was time for me to meet my friend Margo and our former co-worker Jan at McMenamin's.  Jan, Margo and I had a lovely lunch and chatted for a couple of hours.  Afterward, I walked back to the space and helped a bit more.  I then left after an hour or so and came home to rest.  I actually took an impromptu nap. 
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #153 on: February 05, 2012, 12:12:28 AM »

I needed to wake up because tonight, I went to a concert at a local shop called Traditions.  A group called Hot Club Sandwich performed and they were very good and a lot of fun!  I even bought the three, count 'em THREE CDs that they were selling...for $25 total!  I then came home and am now ketchuping on HHW. :D
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up