Archives > Archive 3

THREE CRICKETS IN THE FOUNTAIN

(1/75) > >>

bk:
Well, you've read the notes, you are in the know, notes-wise, and now it is time for you to post until the sticky wicket cricket cows come home.

bk:
Sorry the notes were a bit late in getting up.  There up now and I am ready for ACTION.

bk:
Ann, everyone is thinking good thoughts for you and sending you the strongest possible vibes and xylophones, so you have nothing to be nervous about.  You will be absolutely fine and we can't wait until you're back with us.

Here is a photo taken tonight at the DGA Theater.

Charles Pogue:
DVD: A RSC production of OTHELLO with Willard White as Othello, Imogen Stubbs as Desdemona, and Ian McKellen as Iago.  Directed by Trevor Nunn. "Ian McKellen delivers the definitive Iago of his generation."

CD: Dick Haymes:  It Might As Well Be Spring.  I am also loving this WMKV on the internet out of Cincinnati.  What wonderful radio station!

From the Bookshelf & On the Nightstand:  The Play of Personality in the Restoration Theatre by Anthony Masters.

bk:
I'm sooooo full right now.  I didn't mean to eat quite as much as I did, but I just have no control in Mexican restaurants.  And today it's the Cheesecake Factory, another restaurant where I have no control.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version