Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: MUTANT CHICKEN  (Read 16266 times)

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
Re: MUTANT CHICKEN
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2011, 07:43:38 AM »

Thanks for the comment on my reducing self, DR JEANNE....I am trying!
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2011, 07:44:34 AM »

Page Two Music Man backstage dance.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2011, 07:45:13 AM »

Two members of our quartet - Troy seems to be having trouble with his microphone.

Ginny

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2011, 07:45:58 AM »

DR JRand - I'm so glad the celebration of Ernie's life went so well.  And I'm really enjoying your backstage photos from THE MUSIC MAN!
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2011, 07:53:20 AM »

Wasn't The Mutant Chicken a Bert I Gordon movie from 1967?

I thought Patrick Bronstein produced that one, right after HERCULES EATS A COOKIE!
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2011, 07:57:34 AM »

Thank you, DR Jose! It was a very easy morning at the Clinic. Everything ran smoothy as far as transportation and it only took be 30 minutes from door to door. This was the final fitting of my new plates. I have an outstanding balance due of $470, which I eill try to pay off with my June 15 invoice. God knows what they're doing next, but everyone seems happy. So far.

DR Ben, did they give you fees, etc. when you called and made your appointment? The rates are very reasonable.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Ben

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2011, 08:05:55 AM »

DR Ben, did they give you fees, etc. when you called and made your appointment? The rates are very reasonable.

Yes, they did quote fees. It's amazing the difference between them and a dentist office with all the trappings. The reason I haven't been to a dentist in 6 years is because of cost! I (we) don't have dental insurance and I can't afford it. Unfortunately I now have some problems that must be attended to so based on your visits and another friend who uses the clinic I jumped in and made the appointment. I'm looking forward to having someone fix me (literally, not metaphorically)

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2011, 08:12:45 AM »

DR ELMORE - thanks for the discs that arrived today.  What a nice surprise!!

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2011, 08:13:40 AM »

DR ELMORE - thanks for the discs that arrived today.  What a nice surprise!!

That was fast!

MBarnum

« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2011, 08:34:09 AM »

Vibes for all the flooding and potential flooding. I hope it get's better, soon!

And speaking of Army Corp of Engineers, both my brother Jeff and nephew Jeffrey work for them. Jeffrey is currently over in the areas destroyed by tornados, helping clear, clean and rebuild.

MBarnum

« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2011, 08:36:22 AM »

RE: my mention of THE GEORGE BURNS AND GRACIE ALLEN SHOW, which is airing daily on The Antenna Network ( a new cable station), they are also showing the old Dale Robertson western show THE IRON HORSE, DENNIS THE MENACE, and another old western called CIRCUS BOY, among many other vintage and retro tv shows.

A neat channel.

Matthew

• You there, why are you so late?
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2011, 08:36:49 AM »

RIP Andrew Gold.  Thank you for being a friend

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2011, 09:45:47 AM »

RE: my mention of THE GEORGE BURNS AND GRACIE ALLEN SHOW, which is airing daily on The Antenna Network ( a new cable station), they are also showing the old Dale Robertson western show THE IRON HORSE, DENNIS THE MENACE, and another old western called CIRCUS BOY, among many other vintage and retro tv shows.

A neat channel.

I've been enjoying MAUDE and ALL IN THE FAMILY.
And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
-- Anaïs Nin

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2011, 10:14:21 AM »

Never did get back to sleep.  Had a couple of telephonic calls from restoration expert Robert Harris, who's guiding me through the Nudie Musical transfer stuff and have been printing a nice number of orders.

Ginny

« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2011, 10:15:06 AM »

In the continuing saga of our HD TV that died a premature death, we received a call on Friday from the repair shop that told us it would cost more to repair than replace.  They were getting ready to dispose of it and noticed a sticker on the back that says our warranty expires on 8-15-11.  Miraculously, Richard and I were able to put our hands on all the paperwork and he called Target today.  They're sending a box to ship it to them and we're hoping for a gift card in the amount of our purchase price.  We've been to the repair shop and picked up the set and on the way I mailed my package at the Franklin PO.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Laura

« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2011, 10:24:13 AM »

Wow. Good find, Ginny. I hope they honor it.
"That's a lotta hamsters."

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2011, 10:44:15 AM »

Doesn't CIRCUS BOY star Mickey Dolenz?

Shocking about Andrew Gold--hope Marni is OK.
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2011, 10:54:57 AM »

DR GINNY - when my Polaroid HD 37" television stopped working under warranty.....I was sent a prepaid UPS box....and sent my television in.

A couple of weeks later it came back repaired....and it's been working since....almost two years.  I had the WalMart extended warranty - and it went to New Jersey someplace.....but came back.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2011, 11:05:27 AM »

Shocking about Andrew Gold--hope Marni is OK.

:'(
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2011, 11:14:35 AM »

In the continuing saga of our HD TV that died a premature death, we received a call on Friday from the repair shop that told us it would cost more to repair than replace.  They were getting ready to dispose of it and noticed a sticker on the back that says our warranty expires on 8-15-11.  Miraculously, Richard and I were able to put our hands on all the paperwork and he called Target today.  They're sending a box to ship it to them and we're hoping for a gift card in the amount of our purchase price.  We've been to the repair shop and picked up the set and on the way I mailed my package at the Franklin PO.

That's great!  My plasma TV was a display model, so it only had a one-month-no-hassle-return and a six-month warrenty.  I've had it two years now, so if anything happens, I will just have to get a new TV.  So far, so good!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2011, 12:46:34 PM »

the good news is i found out if i fall on a hard surface i don't necessarily break.

Jane

« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2011, 12:50:31 PM »

the bad news is i will pop or bruise a tendon.  now i can't move my upper left arm.
last night while walking out of the bathroom to go to bed i had to step over sherlock.  it felt like i hit black ice..  the surgeon kindly fit me in this morning.

Jane

« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2011, 12:53:02 PM »

i still have pt this afternoon for my wrist and right shoulder.  since i can't type with my left hand i'm using the right & must stop.  i'll try & post once or twice a day until i'm better.

George

« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2011, 01:07:35 PM »

~~~MORE VIBES FOR DR JANE!!~~~

Matthew

• You there, why are you so late?
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2011, 01:20:22 PM »

VIBES for DR Jane

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2011, 01:31:06 PM »

Anthony Wiener has just announced in a press conference that he's been a complete ass and that he is indeed guilty of lying to the public and behaving in moronic behavior. He is not resigning, though. One more politician down the chute!

Laura

« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2011, 01:59:29 PM »

Awww, Jane. I hope it's nothing serious.
"That's a lotta hamsters."

MBarnum

« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2011, 02:36:56 PM »

Vibes for Jane....you must stop falling down, girl!

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2011, 02:52:45 PM »

the good news is i found out if i fall on a hard surface i don't necessarily break.

But....if you're alone, does it make a sound?
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2011, 02:54:48 PM »

Bruce:  Congraulations on your latest release!   Les Baxter is ALWAYS good to find, even in Mono!!!
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up