Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 01:55:29 PM 
Started by bk - Last post by Freddie
Craig Brockman just sent me this article from Movie Web - twenty under appreciated film musicals. As I scrolled down the list, I wondered what ARE these movies and is there anything on this list pre-1990? And then guess what appeared as I kept scrolling - The First Nudie Musical. Followed by a favorite of mine, The Young Girls of Rochefort. Anyway, he wrote very nice things about our little motion picture. Take a gander. Just scroll until you find it. https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/tripideas/20-underrated-cult-musicals-that-deserve-your-attention/ar-BB1iXIFw?ocid=entnewsntp&pc=U531&cvid=c8ff64a875314909ad895ee095554c83&ei=42&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTAAAR19CqKb4Vl_Zbi5twaIYq7SgI9PQLg6MBfaMmzE1Od0vmz3F_PeBdRpvRk_aem_AUJVePTtZeUj9ENhYOW2HouBtRsH1jAciCUG7-M_nqFbMPywbH5m0r6hnevMc7MOnpZ8GEN9SSddcEnI5yU_MbPZ

That's fantastic, BK!  And well-deserved!

on: Today at 01:34:52 PM 
Started by bk - Last post by George
I wish I could train Annabelle or Thatch to do this for me!

There's always hope, Larry! ;)

on: Today at 01:16:40 PM 
Started by bk - Last post by bk
Craig Brockman just sent me this article from Movie Web - twenty under appreciated film musicals. As I scrolled down the list, I wondered what ARE these movies and is there anything on this list pre-1990? And then guess what appeared as I kept scrolling - The First Nudie Musical. Followed by a favorite of mine, The Young Girls of Rochefort. Anyway, he wrote very nice things about our little motion picture. Take a gander. Just scroll until you find it. https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/tripideas/20-underrated-cult-musicals-that-deserve-your-attention/ar-BB1iXIFw?ocid=entnewsntp&pc=U531&cvid=c8ff64a875314909ad895ee095554c83&ei=42&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTAAAR19CqKb4Vl_Zbi5twaIYq7SgI9PQLg6MBfaMmzE1Od0vmz3F_PeBdRpvRk_aem_AUJVePTtZeUj9ENhYOW2HouBtRsH1jAciCUG7-M_nqFbMPywbH5m0r6hnevMc7MOnpZ8GEN9SSddcEnI5yU_MbPZ

on: Today at 12:57:55 PM 
Started by bk - Last post by Jane
I enjoyed reading the notes and seeing the photos from last night.

on: Today at 12:55:56 PM 
And stay well vibes for DR JANE.

Thank you.

on: Today at 12:55:14 PM 
Thursday morning greetings!  I still have a sore throat and stuffy head. 

Sorry, feel better.

Thanks, DR Jane.  At least I don’t have Covid.

Yes, that is a very good thing.  Keith tested this morning and said he doesn't have it.

on: Today at 12:40:09 PM 
Started by bk - Last post by bk
I'm up, I'm up - slept a couple of hours, was up for a couple hours - I think maybe I got six hours total.

on: Today at 12:16:12 PM 
Started by bk - Last post by Rodzinski
Wish I could’ve been at the Kritzerland show last night! Looked amazing and they can’t turn their noses up at that attendance!

on: Today at 12:15:15 PM 
I kick myself for never seeing Blossom Dearie at the Algonquin when she was doing regular gigs there.

on: Today at 12:14:34 PM 
I enjoy my Don Ellis records.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10