Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23   Go Down

Author Topic: SWEET NOTHINGS  (Read 48715 times)

Jason

Re:SWEET NOTHINGS
« Reply #630 on: July 02, 2007, 09:19:36 PM »

Monkey Cake is basically banana bread with walnuts and pineapples in the form of a layer cake, covered in cream cheese icing. My mother makes something similar to it called Hummingbird Cake. In any case, it's FANTABULOUS!

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
« Reply #631 on: July 02, 2007, 09:19:38 PM »

Those kitties know where there food is I guess.

THEIR!!! (payback :D)

der Brucer
We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.

Cillaliz

« Reply #632 on: July 02, 2007, 09:19:47 PM »

Everyone here at HHW knows that you're GREAT, Cillaliz!

Why thank you td!

Cillaliz

« Reply #633 on: July 02, 2007, 09:21:25 PM »

Jason, it really is great to see you...

FJL

« Reply #634 on: July 02, 2007, 09:21:49 PM »

I've heard of Hummingbird cake.  We used to affectionately called it Hummerbird cake because we were such naughty little Yeshivah children.  :)

Jason

« Reply #635 on: July 02, 2007, 09:22:57 PM »

Jason, it really is great to see you...

Thanks, Cilla!

It's great to be seen...?? (Good to see you, too!)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #636 on: July 02, 2007, 09:23:11 PM »

I think Andrea McArdle would make an interesting choice for The brain.

But here is some other names to consider (crazy or not)

Sally Mayes
Liz Calaway
Judy Kaye
Emily Loesser
Carolee Carmello
Michelle Nicastro
Liz Larsen
Glory Crampton
Lynette Perry
Karen Mason
Michelle Pawk
Jane Krakowski
Crista Moore
Judy Kuhn
Jodi Benson
Jolie Jenkins
Emily Skinner
Alice Ripley
Laura Benanti
Susan Egan
Jonathan Freeman in drag
Daisy Eagen
Christiane Noll

How about the men
Gregory Jbara
Jason Graae
Sal Viviano
Michael Rupert
Gregg Edelman (Wife is Carolee Carmelo. Might be a drawing cad)
Danny Burstein
Jason Workman
Harry Groener
Bill Hutton
Gary Life
Sam Harris
David Staller
James Ludwig
Adam Grupper
Paul Schoeffler
Darrin Baker
Mark Waldrop

A number of these names would be good.
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #637 on: July 02, 2007, 09:24:35 PM »

TOD

Bright Lights, Big City
Alice in Wonderland
Tommy
Helter Skelter
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #638 on: July 02, 2007, 09:28:24 PM »

nice to make your acquaintance Noel!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #639 on: July 02, 2007, 09:29:07 PM »

nice to see you back Jason

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #640 on: July 02, 2007, 09:31:43 PM »

My nephew when he was little used to call it Monster Cheese

DERBRUCER

« Reply #641 on: July 02, 2007, 09:34:45 PM »

I told Keith I wanted to adopt. ;D

But he insisted on marriage!

der Brucer

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #642 on: July 02, 2007, 09:35:04 PM »

Dear DR's---please send every spare vibe and prayer you can to my editor friend Travis (he's working on SAVING GRACE, which TNT is going to launch in a few weeks). His mother has disappeared and it doesn't look good; foulplay is suspected. He didn't come to work today and now his producers know why:

http://snipr.com/travismom

I believe that vibes will help, whatever the outcome. Thank you from us TNT folks who are shocked and hurting for him right now.

vibes on finding his mother safe and sound and vibes of support for him.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #643 on: July 02, 2007, 09:36:39 PM »

I'm actually quite fine.  I'm glad I wasn't there alone when the breakin occurred, which appears to be Saturday night or at some point yesterday.

I believe it was all the filled packing cartons that saved us from losing the sound system and other things. I believe the packing chips all over the fllor were the result of the thieves opening a carton to find it contained not a set of speakers but a full score to BABES IN TOYLAND and so they only took what they could grab quickly rather than open the 25-40 sealed cartons.

Vibes to Elmore!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #644 on: July 02, 2007, 09:39:54 PM »

And what manner of thieves steal from Toyland? Disgraceful.

slimeballs!!

DERBRUCER

« Reply #645 on: July 02, 2007, 09:45:57 PM »

Did Der Brucer pass 8000 with no fanfare?  Or did I miss the fanfare?

I just faded away into the land of the un-noticed.

der Brucer

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #646 on: July 02, 2007, 09:48:51 PM »

Back from a little meeting with Barry Pearl, which was fun.  I'm sending him the script to read, and then we'll speak again.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #647 on: July 02, 2007, 09:49:29 PM »

Jason, you look great!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #648 on: July 02, 2007, 10:05:51 PM »

Fun photos Jose, Mbarnum appears to have enjoyed his visit and his first broadway show.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #649 on: July 02, 2007, 10:09:18 PM »

Looks like you two had a lovely time on your walk Jose. THe cookie looks good!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #650 on: July 02, 2007, 10:11:48 PM »

:)

My only regret of this past week is that I was not able to introduce DR Ginny and Richard to the Joys of Levain.  Next time.  :)

And I believe you have one Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip and an Oatmeal Raisin.  Bon appetit!

Just the pics look appetizing Jose!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #651 on: July 02, 2007, 10:16:10 PM »

The collective naughtiness here is just astonishing.

I tell you.

Naughtiness.... ?!?!??!

Nevah!  We are as innocent as driven snow and we wear our halos proudly!  ;)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #652 on: July 02, 2007, 10:16:39 PM »

Beautiful cockatoos Tom!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #653 on: July 02, 2007, 10:16:56 PM »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #654 on: July 02, 2007, 10:25:00 PM »

BEautiful water tower pictures...

also congrats to becoming an aunt Cilla!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #655 on: July 02, 2007, 10:26:22 PM »

As difficult as it is to believe, I was once as tiny as Jane. They knew beforehand that a traditional entrance into the world was not going to happen with my son. Then, of course, as was usual in those days, DR Sandra was a repeat.

Could never have children

However you both are making me guilty of my weight at 5-6  and large boned. Man I need to loose weight... 15 -25 lbs...  

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #656 on: July 02, 2007, 10:28:42 PM »

Great pictures of Boo and Fletcher...

Boo's expession is priceless!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #657 on: July 02, 2007, 10:30:03 PM »

Not feeling the greatest, I think I am going to turn in for the night. Pleasant dreams everyone and take care!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #658 on: July 02, 2007, 10:33:12 PM »

BK -- don't let them change Yoni's leopard-spotted catsuit either.

Before I go to bed....

Laura I agree, bk dont let them change Yoni's costume... She looks fantastic in it!

3DDiffusion

« Reply #659 on: July 02, 2007, 10:39:10 PM »

Newbie here. Just making a test post.

FYI, there are two Hinge & Bracket clips at Youtube, and BBC Radio 7 broadcasts their shows every now and then. They're great.

I would have loved to have seen them in Lettice & Lovage.
I never look back. It distracts from the now.
---Edna Mode
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23   Go Up