Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: THE ASPECT OF RATIOS  (Read 21494 times)

TCB

• Because I can!
Re: THE ASPECT OF RATIOS
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2012, 02:52:41 PM »

Page 3
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

Cillaliz

« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2012, 03:12:48 PM »

Good evening

Ginny

« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2012, 04:21:06 PM »

Picked up a couple of prescriptions for my Mom, but she doesn't want me to deliver them to her until Monday.  She had a tale of woe for me about how during her appointed laundry time for the week the 2 dryers in her laundry room were being used by the institutional housekeepers to dry the inpatient linens.  A high school classmate of Richard's and DR Elmore's is the social worker for her building and may get an earful from me the next time I see her.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Ginny

« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2012, 04:22:20 PM »

We are watching Ohio State/Penn State (the lame duck bowl) while waiting for the start of Michigan/Nebraska.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Ginny

« Reply #64 on: October 27, 2012, 04:30:55 PM »

These cuties are our great-nephews, Timothy and Nathan:

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #65 on: October 27, 2012, 04:31:06 PM »

Good one RonP...

Thanks for the update on MattH
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #66 on: October 27, 2012, 04:32:14 PM »

Ginny they are adorable!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Ginny

« Reply #67 on: October 27, 2012, 04:33:36 PM »

Ginny they are adorable!

Thank you, DR DakotaCelt!  They will have a baby brother or sister by Christmas.

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #68 on: October 27, 2012, 04:43:37 PM »

Picked up a couple of prescriptions for my Mom, but she doesn't want me to deliver them to her until Monday.  She had a tale of woe for me about how during her appointed laundry time for the week the 2 dryers in her laundry room were being used by the institutional housekeepers to dry the inpatient linens.  A high school classmate of Richard's and DR Elmore's is the social worker for her building and may get an earful from me the next time I see her.

I bet!

Does this mean you need to do her laundry this week?

Jane

« Reply #69 on: October 27, 2012, 04:44:10 PM »

These cuties are our great-nephews, Timothy and Nathan:

:)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #70 on: October 27, 2012, 04:45:08 PM »

Page three?  Three pages?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #71 on: October 27, 2012, 04:49:37 PM »

Ginny they are adorable!

Thank you, DR DakotaCelt!  They will have a baby brother or sister by Christmas.

All the best to their new baby brother and sister when it is born...

Ginny

« Reply #72 on: October 27, 2012, 04:50:25 PM »

No, DR Jane, she got her laundry done today, but it took her 4 hours because she had to wait for the dryer.  There have been a few times when she hasn't felt up to doing laundry and I've offered, but she has yet to accept.  She can always have the housekeeping staff do it - for a fee, of course.

Ginny

« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2012, 04:51:21 PM »

Ginny they are adorable!

All the best to their new baby brother and sister when it is born...

Their mother is a Methodist minister and she describes this pregnancy as proof that God has a sense of humor!

Jane

« Reply #74 on: October 27, 2012, 05:02:34 PM »

No, DR Jane, she got her laundry done today, but it took her 4 hours because she had to wait for the dryer.  There have been a few times when she hasn't felt up to doing laundry and I've offered, but she has yet to accept.  She can always have the housekeeping staff do it - for a fee, of course.

That is even worse that she had to wait, and so long, in between using the washer & the dryer.  I hope they at least apologized to her.

Ginny

« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2012, 05:12:34 PM »

That is even worse that she had to wait, and so long, in between using the washer & the dryer.  I hope they at least apologized to her.

I doubt it.  More often than not, it seems that the needs of the residents are not their first priority.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #76 on: October 27, 2012, 05:24:46 PM »

I am glad it is going well for her Ginny...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #77 on: October 27, 2012, 05:25:23 PM »

I doubt it.  More often than not, it seems that the needs of the residents are not their first priority.

Sorry to hear that some do not have consideration of the clients they serve

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #78 on: October 27, 2012, 05:26:52 PM »

I am heading to bed. Good night, everyone!
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Jane

« Reply #79 on: October 27, 2012, 05:28:14 PM »

But if one has a set time for the machines they should be notified of changes & given other options.  I suppose it would be complicated to have your mother over once a week and let her do her laundry at your house.

Ginny

« Reply #80 on: October 27, 2012, 05:28:41 PM »

'night, DR Elmore - sleep well!

Ginny

« Reply #81 on: October 27, 2012, 05:31:15 PM »

But if one has a set time for the machines they should be notified of changes & given other options.  I suppose it would be complicated to have your mother over once a week and let her do her laundry at your house.

She'd never be able to get down the basement steps and back up.  I'd be glad to have her here and do her laundry myself, but I can't see her agreeing to that.  Can you spell I.N.D.E.P.E.N.D.E.N.T.?

Jane

« Reply #82 on: October 27, 2012, 05:45:48 PM »

I can understand her wanting to do something by herself.  She could sort and fold her own clothes while you do the stair running.  Have you offered that compromise?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #83 on: October 27, 2012, 06:01:19 PM »

Sweet dreams Elmore!

Ginny

« Reply #84 on: October 27, 2012, 06:02:41 PM »

**Sigh**

Yes, DR Jane, many times...

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #85 on: October 27, 2012, 06:03:22 PM »

Page three?  Three pages?  Perhaps everyone is on their telephonic device :)

Jane

« Reply #86 on: October 27, 2012, 06:05:11 PM »

**Sigh**

Yes, DR Jane, many times...

I was afraid of that.  Well, if they keep hogging her time maybe she will give in.  The fact that she still does her own laundry is pretty good.

Laura

« Reply #87 on: October 27, 2012, 06:05:26 PM »

Good evening. That's about all.
"That's a lotta hamsters."

Jane

« Reply #88 on: October 27, 2012, 06:11:41 PM »

Bruce, FB is also quiet tonight so don't feel too bad.

The busiest people on FB tonight are just posting one political photo & comment after another.  If I agree or not I am hiding everyone of them now.

Jane

« Reply #89 on: October 27, 2012, 06:12:04 PM »

I think I will take a quick walk around the house before it is too dark.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up