Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Down

Author Topic: THE CHEERLEADER  (Read 39316 times)

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
Re:THE CHEERLEADER
« Reply #360 on: March 05, 2007, 08:28:36 PM »

Last night's ROME had a very sex-heavy episode as the show winds down toward Octavius becoming Augustus and taking full control of the empire. Very enjoyable episode.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Matt H.

« Reply #361 on: March 05, 2007, 08:30:51 PM »

Page Thirteen HOME ON THE RANGE Dance!!!

Matt H.

« Reply #362 on: March 05, 2007, 08:32:16 PM »

THE CLASS had (probably) its last-ever episode as the couples switched about a bit, one in particular something of a surprise. A shame the show is likely not going to get another year to establish itself. Some of the characters did turn into likable and interesting folks.

Cillaliz

« Reply #363 on: March 05, 2007, 08:32:44 PM »

Night Edi

Thanks everyone for the "Welcome Homes" last night. I went to bed as soon as I signed off.  I really wonder what was in that smoke from the house fire. I'm sure the trip wore me out, but I was exhausted and have had a sore throat a bit of a headache and have been really spacey and a tad emotional all day.  I need to get the humidifier going and head up to get some sleep.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 08:33:39 PM by Cillaliz »

Matt H.

« Reply #364 on: March 05, 2007, 08:33:46 PM »

'24' had another stunningly gripping episode with a face-off at the Russian embassy. After last week's mostly set-up episode, this one popped with action and thrills.

Cillaliz

« Reply #365 on: March 05, 2007, 08:34:28 PM »

Which is a funny thing to say because today wasn't a bad day....I think I need sleep

Matt H.

« Reply #366 on: March 05, 2007, 08:34:56 PM »

And talk about action and surprises: HEROES had those in spades tonight as the show takes a six week break before the final installments of the season.

No fear. THe show has already been renewed for next season.

Matt H.

« Reply #367 on: March 05, 2007, 08:36:25 PM »

Tomorrow will be a total DVD day since I had nothing else recorded tonight on the DVR that I didn't already watch.

There are new episodes of IDOL and HOUSE and DIRT tomorrow, but the rest of the day will be given over to DVDs. Haven't decided exactly what I'll be watching yet.

Matt H.

« Reply #368 on: March 05, 2007, 08:37:13 PM »

And if all goes according to plan, I'll get Jeff from the hospital tomorrow and take him home. I'm sure he can't wait to get out of that place and back among comfortable surroundings.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #369 on: March 05, 2007, 08:43:27 PM »

Remember Old Yeller....
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #370 on: March 05, 2007, 08:45:44 PM »

And the Pig in Babe...well all the animals in Babe.   I had a cat that loved that movie. Petey would sit staring at the screen the entire time.

That was a fun movie Cilla, I liked it also
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #371 on: March 05, 2007, 08:47:04 PM »

Lucille Wall. Now there's a name I hadn't thought of in decades. Yes, she was still doing GENERAL HOSPITAL when I was in college and addicted to three soaps: DAYS OF OUR LIVES, THE GUIDING LIGHT, and GENERAL HOSPITAL.

I honestly planned my class chedule around those three soaps so I wouldn't miss them ever. Of course, all this was many years before the VCR became available for home use.

You are not hte only one!  My friend Sandy and I planned our schedules around Search For Tomorrow, Days, and GH...

Cillaliz

« Reply #372 on: March 05, 2007, 08:47:47 PM »

Baa-Ram-Ewe......Baa-Ram-Ewe

Ok, on that note this Babe is going to sleep Night

FJL

« Reply #373 on: March 05, 2007, 08:49:07 PM »

Vibes to Sherlock for a speedy recovery

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #374 on: March 05, 2007, 08:50:08 PM »

I can't believe no one said this all day:

[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%]SAVE THE CHEERLEADER, SAVE THE WORLD![/move]
And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
-- Anaïs Nin

Cillaliz

« Reply #375 on: March 05, 2007, 08:51:59 PM »

Oh, one last thing. I had an invite from John Edwards for dinner on Friday Night.   Ok, me and a whole lot of other folks, but I don't think this is a fundraiser, just an appearance. So I'll RSVP in the morning and see what he has to say. Wonder if he'll mention the evil viper Ann Coulter?   I think it's his first trip to Sioux City this year. They usually don't start until summer, but the race is on early this time. One fairly cool thing is if you live in Iowa and you haven't met the President. It's because you didn't try.  

FJL

« Reply #376 on: March 05, 2007, 08:53:06 PM »

Productive days and evenings like today remind me that i really do enjoy tax work, at least when it comes to the corporate and business returns.  I find it very satisfying somehow, as long as all the information is there.  The part i hate is having to hunt down information, i guess.  All seven returns I did today had all the info laid out for me; there were some real complexities, but it was like playing a game, fitting pieces of a puzzle together.  I almost feel guilty taking the money for doing this when it's so much fun - almost, anyway!  :)

Cillaliz

« Reply #377 on: March 05, 2007, 08:53:11 PM »

Oh good grief Charlie Brown...How could I forget to send HEALING VIBES TO SHERLOCK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt H.

« Reply #378 on: March 05, 2007, 08:54:03 PM »

I'm heading down for bed myself. Long day today and may be a long one tomorrow, too.

Good night!

Cillaliz

« Reply #379 on: March 05, 2007, 08:54:22 PM »

Cool FJL! I know what you mean about days when everything just clicks.   It's such a satisfying feeling.  Taxes don't do it for me, but I do know what you mean.

Cillaliz

« Reply #380 on: March 05, 2007, 08:57:54 PM »

FJL, I was thinking today about how much fun I had at your place on Saturday.  I'm really sad that I need to start saving my pennies and that it may be difficult for me to get to NYC again any time soon.   I am close to 2 nights at one of the Marriott properties in Times Square with my Marriott Rewards Points.  Maybe I'll get bumped on my Atlanta trip and get a free ticket. Then I could make it in October!

Cillaliz

« Reply #381 on: March 05, 2007, 08:58:26 PM »

Oh, it appears I'm already dreaming....I must sleep, but I don't like leaving on page 13

Cillaliz

« Reply #382 on: March 05, 2007, 08:58:49 PM »

Ok, somebody help me we're getting close

Cillaliz

« Reply #383 on: March 05, 2007, 08:59:13 PM »

Just a few more

Cillaliz

« Reply #384 on: March 05, 2007, 08:59:35 PM »

Oh Good Grief...did we forget Snoopy?

Cillaliz

« Reply #385 on: March 05, 2007, 09:00:10 PM »

Or Scooby Doo...ok he's animated, but he was good ;)

Cillaliz

« Reply #386 on: March 05, 2007, 09:00:37 PM »

Then there was Muttley

Cillaliz

« Reply #387 on: March 05, 2007, 09:01:00 PM »

and we only need a few more posts

Cillaliz

« Reply #388 on: March 05, 2007, 09:01:28 PM »

Oh I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner