Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: SPEED  (Read 24200 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:SPEED
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2006, 08:12:37 AM »

I also liked Ty on One Life to Live.

Matt has worked him there also...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2006, 08:12:40 AM »

I must have been wrestling my pillows last night because my arms are all achy today.
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2006, 08:13:06 AM »

Page 3 dance!!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2006, 08:13:41 AM »

NO Ron, you were conducting a grand orchestra and the fairest opera singer of the land!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2006, 08:17:13 AM »

Or you were trying to fly like an eagle through the heavens

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2006, 08:18:05 AM »

Or you were racing Shamu!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2006, 08:22:42 AM »

I was so tired last night....

[How tired WERE you?]

[cue laugh track]

I was so tired I was in bed at 9:30.

[dead silence]

I was in bed unusually early for me - before 11 pm.... Normal around midnight or 1 in the summer months...

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2006, 08:37:32 AM »

I visited amazon.com and cancelled three pre-orders...the Grable collection Vol. 1, the Gable box, and season 3 of "Lois and Clark."

MattH got me to thinking about saving money...and he's right.  Even at pre-order, the Grable box is a dollar cheaper at DeepDiscountDVD than it is at amazon.

I can wait for lower prices on these items I want.
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

TPunk

• Crapballs!
« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2006, 08:44:13 AM »

Good morning all, finally, it is a bright shiny day in NYC.

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2006, 09:04:34 AM »

Back from my errands. It helps when the shopping center where the bank and grocery store are located are only two blocks from the house.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Matt H.

« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2006, 09:06:49 AM »

I also liked Ty on One Life to Live.

Matt has worked him there also...

I loved Ty on ONE LIFE TO LIVE and quit watching (or caring about the show) for awhile when they wrote him off. I never can understand why popular characters (and attractive gentlemen who play them) get written off these shows. I'm glad he had SOAP TALK to fall back on.

Matt H.

« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2006, 09:08:54 AM »

I visited amazon.com and cancelled three pre-orders...the Grable collection Vol. 1, the Gable box, and season 3 of "Lois and Clark."

MattH got me to thinking about saving money...and he's right.  Even at pre-order, the Grable box is a dollar cheaper at DeepDiscountDVD than it is at amazon.

I can wait for lower prices on these items I want.

You're lucky that the distribution center for Deep Discount is on your side of the country, so once they send out their items, they get to you quickly. It's usally a week for items to arrive via Media Mail from the West Coast to me here.

But, for those prices, I, too, can wait (albeit impatiently).

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2006, 09:16:16 AM »

I loved Ty on ONE LIFE TO LIVE and quit watching (or caring about the show) for awhile when they wrote him off. I never can understand why popular characters (and attractive gentlemen who play them) get written off these shows. I'm glad he had SOAP TALK to fall back on.

I liked his role as Colin/Troy McIver. I will never understand that either. Did you see when he came back and was part of the Music Box Killer Storyline a couple of years ago?

MBarnum

« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2006, 09:23:54 AM »

You are indeed to blame for the Bollywood kick that I've been on with Netflix!  Each time one arrives, I think of you. . .and also of all the good things I've been missing.
Recently, I've also seen INDIAN BABU, SHIKAAR and BOLLYWOOD AND VINE from Netflix.

Well, I am glad to have influenced you! I have BOLLYWOOD AND VINE but have not watched it yet...INDIAN BABU has intruiged me...perhaps I should rent it.

TD, you might want to try MY BROTHER NIKHIL...that one has proved very popular with other DRs on this here board.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2006, 09:27:34 AM »

Decided to jog early and get it out of the way.  Now I shall shower and get ready to be on my way to Prospect Studios.

Jennifer

« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2006, 09:42:59 AM »

DR DakotaCelt, was lisa rinna on Days (as billie) at the same time Matt was originally on?  That's probably why she knows him so well!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2006, 09:46:11 AM »

DR DakotaCelt, was lisa rinna on Days (as billie) at the same time Matt was originally on?  That's probably why she knows him so well!

Yes she was on Days in 1992 and 1993 and then again in 2002. She was worked with Matt in some funny scenes. There is one from 02 that was a riot.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2006, 09:48:56 AM »

The present Billie, played by Julie Pinson, bores an uncanny resemblance to Lisa.

Lisa is sometimes a bit too hyper for my liking. Melisssa Reeves was a guest host in 2004 for several shows. Matt has doen some reporting for SoapTalk.

Missy has also done work on CMT.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 09:52:09 AM by DakotaCelt »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #78 on: June 09, 2006, 09:50:32 AM »

One of hte funnest episodes of SoapTalk was Ty and Matt juggling back and forth. They were quite good. Matt has sung with Christina a couple of times on SoapTalk.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2006, 09:51:09 AM »

There was a show called, The Other Half, and it had Dick Clark and Danny Bonaduce and Matt did some guest hosting on that show

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2006, 09:53:52 AM »

Jennifer, parts of Canada get Days and YR the day before the US. Global today will be showing the episode that will air Monday in the US..

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2006, 09:57:44 AM »

I shall now be on my way to the Prospect Studios.  Then I take Mr. Kev to the airport in the Bur of Bank and then I shall return.

Jennifer

« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2006, 11:22:34 AM »

Jennifer, parts of Canada get Days and YR the day before the US. Global today will be showing the episode that will air Monday in the US..

I watch Y&R and we get it the day before. Seems unfair. But it's mighty nice to get to find out what happens in advance!

I don't get SoapTalk though.

Jennifer

« Reply #83 on: June 09, 2006, 11:27:17 AM »

There's an NBC store at nbc.com/daytime. I wonder if there is anyway to get the Deceit dvd sold there?

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #84 on: June 09, 2006, 12:08:47 PM »

Tuc Watkins - my dream man.

I ran into him at the Post Office about 3 weeks ago; he's quite a nice gentleman.  Of course, it helped that I had worked with Catherine Hickland so we had someone in common to talk about.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

MBarnum

« Reply #85 on: June 09, 2006, 12:24:39 PM »

You are always running into people DR Elmore...I think you'd better have your glasses checked.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #86 on: June 09, 2006, 12:32:40 PM »

There's an NBC store at nbc.com/daytime. I wonder if there is anyway to get the Deceit dvd sold there?

THat is an idea. I tried to post on the message board and they deleted the thread...

Good place to list Kevin's CD also...
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 12:36:43 PM by DakotaCelt »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #87 on: June 09, 2006, 12:34:16 PM »

I ran into him at the Post Office about 3 weeks ago; he's quite a nice gentleman.  Of course, it helped that I had worked with Catherine Hickland so we had someone in common to talk about.
[/quote}

Wonderful!!  I really Tuc as an actor. Catherine Hickland is a beautiful actress. I have enjoyed watching her for years.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2006, 12:35:43 PM »

I watch Y&R and we get it the day before. Seems unfair. But it's mighty nice to get to find out what happens in advance!

I don't get SoapTalk though.

Not for those of us who hate REilly's writing. It was a way to avoid watching it. There is a person who posts a synopsis of the show... That was my way of finding out WHEN Matt would air.. Mind you it was not often under REilly.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2006, 12:36:43 PM »

You are always running into people DR Elmore...I think you'd better have your glasses checked.

After looking at the shiney face in your new avatar, I need new eyes.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 12:36:59 PM by elmore3003 »
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up