Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE TANGERINE SESSION  (Read 9637 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: THE TANGERINE SESSION
« Reply #270 on: February 03, 2014, 11:19:06 PM »

PAGE 10 POOH DANCE!!

Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #271 on: February 03, 2014, 11:22:58 PM »

My boss also gave permission for me to send a prepaid FEDEX label to the motel for the return of the cellphone

I faxed it over and "Karla" acknowledged receipt so hopefully the cellphone will be home soon

Great news!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #272 on: February 03, 2014, 11:30:35 PM »

Love the vacation pictures, Vixmom!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #273 on: February 03, 2014, 11:32:58 PM »

Broken leg vibes to George and company!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #274 on: February 03, 2014, 11:33:55 PM »

PAGE 10 POOH DANCE!!

I actually have this book

Got the box George... Thanks!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

George

« Reply #275 on: February 03, 2014, 11:37:06 PM »

Broken leg vibes to George and company!

Thanks, Dakota!

George

« Reply #276 on: February 03, 2014, 11:38:39 PM »

PAGE 10 POOH DANCE!!

I actually have this book

Got the box George... Thanks!

Yay!  I'm glad. :)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #277 on: February 03, 2014, 11:38:55 PM »

George, quasi good news on the project I was working on with a friend. 2015 looks likea good bet. The person in questions suggested bringing in an additional person and we are working on it.

Keep your fingers crossed.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #278 on: February 03, 2014, 11:40:16 PM »

On some level waiting a year will allow for additional fundraising and working on security for psyho fangirls/boys.

George

« Reply #279 on: February 03, 2014, 11:44:23 PM »

Greetings...

Yes, rumours of my disappearance were greatly exaggerated. 

I have had some decent job leads and doing some writing. The writing seems to be a good escape and a good way to get the noisy characters out of my head. Sometimes they are downright NOISY! Men.. they are interesting crittters in a mind of a woman. :::: Shakes head  ::::

I am hoping they pan out. I am thankful for the past year through a program that I was able to get my teeth fixed. It is nice to eat again and not have sinus infections continually. It has been a long  eyar on that journey.

Perhaps Karma does exist. I know some of you are aware of the abuse me and other workers at the library went through. She was fired. The article in the Forum only touched the tip of the iceberg of what went on. Working with this person was like walking through a minefield getting grenades lobbed at you. She forced out through early retirement and intimidation and some instances tortured people mentally, fired, or took away the jobs of 30 people. Some took early retirement because of the abuse. She was a piece of work.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/425489/

Congrats on the dental work and great news on the firing!!  It's too bad that she's still being paid, though.  That's not right. :P

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #280 on: February 03, 2014, 11:49:17 PM »

I agree... I'm also annoyed by the fact that she is being paid.

George

« Reply #281 on: February 04, 2014, 12:41:49 AM »

Well, I'm sure that BK's show tonight went fabulously and can't wait to read about it, but I must get some sleep.

Good night.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #282 on: February 04, 2014, 12:47:50 AM »

Back from a wonderful show and then dinner.  I now have to write some notes.  I'm exhausted, but it's a good exhausted from a wonderfully productive day.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up