Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE UPSIDE OF THE DOWNSIDE  (Read 3040 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: THE UPSIDE OF THE DOWNSIDE
« Reply #150 on: May 25, 2015, 11:35:43 PM »

PAGE SIX SCOTT BAKULA DANCE!!

Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #151 on: May 25, 2015, 11:46:43 PM »

The QUANTUM LEAP episode that started about 15 minutes ago has as guest stars Paul Sand and John Cullum. Scott Bakula's character Sam leaps into the body of the understudy to Cullum who is a musical theater star on the decline due to his drinking. Ernie Sabella has a role as the actor playing Sancho Panza to Cullum's Man of La Mancha. The producers must have paid a bit of coin for the rights for Cullum to sing, so far two songs, Dulcinella (I'm guessing the title) and The Impossible Dream. Now he' singing another song as he's playing inebriated.

Cullum's a favorite of mine. That must be fun.

Cullum was quite good. The episode must have been a favor for Bakula who I understand was a musical theater actor/singer.

Bakula was in the original cast of Romance/Romance and did a recording of Anyone Can Whistle with Bernadette Peters and Madeline Kahn.

He was also in an off-Broadway show called 3 Guys Naked from the Waist Down.

Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #152 on: May 25, 2015, 11:48:36 PM »

It's not what you think. (Unfortunately.) ;)

It's about stand-up comedians and how they feel exposed when performing.

George

« Reply #153 on: May 26, 2015, 12:05:15 AM »

The QUANTUM LEAP episode that started about 15 minutes ago has as guest stars Paul Sand and John Cullum. Scott Bakula's character Sam leaps into the body of the understudy to Cullum who is a musical theater star on the decline due to his drinking. Ernie Sabella has a role as the actor playing Sancho Panza to Cullum's Man of La Mancha. The producers must have paid a bit of coin for the rights for Cullum to sing, so far two songs, Dulcinella (I'm guessing the title) and The Impossible Dream. Now he' singing another song as he's playing inebriated.

Cullum's a favorite of mine. That must be fun.

Cullum was quite good. The episode must have been a favor for Bakula who I understand was a musical theater actor/singer.

Also, Michelle Pawk (who has recorded for BK) and Janine Turner (who starred on "Northern Exposure" with John Cullum) were also in this episode.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up