Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: JUDGING  (Read 9638 times)

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
Re: JUDGING
« Reply #150 on: January 16, 2012, 06:08:25 PM »

Page six!
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #151 on: January 16, 2012, 06:12:40 PM »

I've written my ten pages (I was ahead ten from yesterday) and I think I'll go watch a Maigret and then write two or three more later.

John G.

« Reply #152 on: January 16, 2012, 06:15:18 PM »

I've written my ten pages (I was ahead ten from yesterday) and I think I'll go watch a Maigret and then write two or three more later.
I wish I could write that fast.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #153 on: January 16, 2012, 06:21:16 PM »

As I am a member Cruise Critic sent an email with comments from survivors of the Costa Concordia, beginning with emails they received from a member.
http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=4712

Jane

« Reply #154 on: January 16, 2012, 06:21:46 PM »

I would still take a cruise again.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #155 on: January 16, 2012, 06:35:28 PM »

And episode six, the last of season one, is now up and running on the You Tube.  Check it out and if you like it, please share it on your Facebook pages, tweet it, "like" it, leave a nice comment, and spread the word:  http://youtu.be/qDh-26a4bSE

Great new "Outside the Box" episode, BK!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

John G.

« Reply #156 on: January 16, 2012, 06:38:56 PM »

This sounds like fun:

Oscar-winning Hollywood legend Liza Minnelli has signed up to appear at a major charity gala in London on 29 April 2012 to celebrate the work of legendary songwriters Kander & Ebb. The all-star gala at the Victoria Palace Theatre is being produced by veteran promoter and producer Barry Mishon in collaboration with John Kander, and will be in aid of the Ovarian Cancer Action charity.

Also appearing at the gala are Tony award winning Chicago choreographer Ann Reinking, Chita Rivera, Marvin Hamlisch, Janie Dee, Maria Friedman and Billy Stritch.Minnelli is rumoured to have agreed to perform a duet with Chita Rivera at the event.

Read more: http://broadwayworld.com/article/Liza-Minnelli-Chita-Rivera-to-Duet-at-Kander-Ebb-Gala-in-April-20120116##ixzz1jg9OFcFS
― Voltaire

Ginny

« Reply #157 on: January 16, 2012, 06:47:34 PM »

So, I watched the Betty White 90th birthday tribute.  Who writes this stuff?
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Ginny

« Reply #158 on: January 16, 2012, 06:52:08 PM »

But it did make me want to see HOT IN CLEVELAND.  And PASSWORD - I loved that show!
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

George

« Reply #159 on: January 16, 2012, 07:18:26 PM »

I have enjoyed French Fried and Onion Rings - but not enough to make one establishment stand out.  Although the Arby's curly fries are nice.

Ditto and Ditto. 

I've had some good fries, but nothing really great...but I've also had some not so great fries and some pretty bad fries, too. :P Fortunately, it's rare that I've had any really bad fries.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Jane

« Reply #160 on: January 16, 2012, 07:18:52 PM »

'night

Laura

« Reply #161 on: January 16, 2012, 07:30:36 PM »

French fries and onion rings tend to go straight to my liver these days.
"That's a lotta hamsters."

George

« Reply #162 on: January 16, 2012, 07:30:52 PM »

Ricky just knocked over a BIG glass of water.  It was full and went everywhere.  Sometimes I forget that I can not leave a glass of anything anywhere.  Luckily this time it didn't hit any electronics.   I have to leave my night time glass of water in the sink in the bathroom. 

What about bottled water?  At least if it's tipped over, it won't spill.

vixmom

• Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty
« Reply #163 on: January 16, 2012, 07:40:14 PM »

So at 5 in the morning I called the plumber who came and fixed the furnace when it broke down last year
  I assumed I would get the answering machine/service

Why does the plumber fix furnaces?

our house is heating by water fed radiators so for our kind of furnace you need a plumbing/heating guy
Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty

It’s weird being the same age as old people

vixmom

• Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty
« Reply #164 on: January 16, 2012, 07:42:00 PM »

and I have never yet had the opportunity to meet DR Kevin H off line

Hmm.  I wonder if that was a vixmom imposter with the vixter at BK's book signing? :)

Oh my goodness I ma so sorry Kevin of course I forgot about that night - I am so embarrased!
Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty

It’s weird being the same age as old people

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #165 on: January 16, 2012, 08:49:54 PM »

Finished a Maigret and will take a nice long hot shower soon - and maybe write another page or two.

John G.

« Reply #166 on: January 16, 2012, 08:50:36 PM »

I'm so glad "Downton" is on pbs.org.
― Voltaire

Cillaliz

« Reply #167 on: January 16, 2012, 09:04:16 PM »

Ricky just knocked over a BIG glass of water.  It was full and went everywhere.  Sometimes I forget that I can not leave a glass of anything anywhere.  Luckily this time it didn't hit any electronics.   I have to leave my night time glass of water in the sink in the bathroom. 

What about bottled water?  At least if it's tipped over, it won't spill.

Oh, I do that sometimes, but you can't drink everything out of a bottle all the time.  He does it any time there is an unattended glass.  It's a real pain

George

« Reply #168 on: January 16, 2012, 11:33:08 PM »

Today has been a day of doing nothing but watching TV and DVD burning, and that's about it.  There was supposed to be a TAO (who's putting on "A Bucket of Blood" next month) board meeting, but I got a Facebook message that it was cancelled.  I don't know when it'll be rescheduled.  I'll probably find out tomorrow night at rehearsal...unless that's cancelled.

George

« Reply #169 on: January 16, 2012, 11:34:32 PM »

Tomorrow, I have to (try to) get to work early in spite of the snow and freezing (I only live a mile away from my work and it's totally flat).  So, I'm going to bed now.  I'll check my e-mail to see if the building's closed or not.  If it is, I'll probably have to call my staff (I'm still not really used to saying "MY staff") and tell them not to come in, if they haven't left yet.  We'll see.

George

« Reply #170 on: January 16, 2012, 11:35:14 PM »

Good night, all!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up