Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21   Go Down

Author Topic: NIGH UNTO IMPOSSIBLE  (Read 56678 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re:NIGH UNTO IMPOSSIBLE
« Reply #570 on: June 04, 2007, 11:17:28 PM »

PAGE 20 DANCE!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #571 on: June 04, 2007, 11:27:25 PM »

We have not hit 20 pages in a while...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #572 on: June 04, 2007, 11:27:45 PM »

I need to get to 8031...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #573 on: June 04, 2007, 11:37:19 PM »

Sandra, how many cats do you have?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #574 on: June 04, 2007, 11:38:29 PM »

Do you get snow in Melbourne in the winter Tom?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #575 on: June 04, 2007, 11:39:13 PM »

four more to go to my goal for the night...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #576 on: June 04, 2007, 11:39:50 PM »

We could definitely use some warm weather up here. Rather cool for June with temps in the 60s today

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #577 on: June 04, 2007, 11:41:28 PM »

any cures for a charley horse in your feet?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #578 on: June 04, 2007, 11:41:58 PM »

I am on my own frenzy!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #579 on: June 04, 2007, 11:42:32 PM »

bk, have you ever had thai food?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #580 on: June 04, 2007, 11:43:18 PM »

George and Tom, have you tried Thai food?

Sandra

• "Stupider."
« Reply #581 on: June 04, 2007, 11:43:46 PM »

Sandra, how many cats do you have?

I have two (Rex and Sasha), Mom has Joshie, and Bloog has Sassy, who answers to "Fish."
The mountains are pretty.

"I'm gonna put the little fish in the big tank, and the big fish in the little tank." -- talkative bus driver

Sandra

• "Stupider."
« Reply #582 on: June 04, 2007, 11:44:15 PM »

And I have never tried Thai food.

"I'm gonna put the little fish in the big tank, and the big fish in the little tank." -- talkative bus driver

George

« Reply #583 on: June 04, 2007, 11:46:08 PM »

I need to get to 8031...

You made it...and then some! :D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #584 on: June 04, 2007, 11:46:32 PM »

I have two (Rex and Sasha), Mom has Joshie, and Bloog has Sassy, who answers to "Fish."

ahhh who is Bloog?

interesting name for a cat...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #585 on: June 04, 2007, 11:47:19 PM »

You made it...and then some! :D

Go check the rankings...

Sandra

• "Stupider."
« Reply #586 on: June 04, 2007, 11:48:03 PM »

Bloog is my brother.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #587 on: June 04, 2007, 11:48:12 PM »

Funny how a couple of oscar night posting frenzies can bump ya up..

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #588 on: June 04, 2007, 11:48:52 PM »

Ahhh, I understand... How old are Rex and Sasha?

George

« Reply #589 on: June 04, 2007, 11:49:03 PM »

George and Tom, have you tried Thai food?

A friend of mine gave me some Thai (inspired?) frozen entrees that weren't too bad.  And I think I had some kind of tofu salad quite a few years ago at a Thai restaurant, but that's about it...if I remember correctly.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #590 on: June 04, 2007, 11:49:40 PM »

Joshie is attached to your mum.. BTW, Sandra, she is a very nice person in my book!

George

« Reply #591 on: June 04, 2007, 11:50:02 PM »

Go check the rankings...

You're now the 13th highest poster!  

Good job!! ;)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #592 on: June 04, 2007, 11:50:23 PM »

Caught up, eaten, and must now scurry to write the notes.

Yes, Dakota, I've eaten Thai food many times and quite enjoy it.

Sandra

• "Stupider."
« Reply #593 on: June 04, 2007, 11:50:42 PM »

I got them both when they were already grown up, so I don't know, but Sasha (in my avatar) is about ten and Rexy is maybe six.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #594 on: June 04, 2007, 11:50:59 PM »

A friend of mine gave me some Thai (inspired?) frozen entrees that weren't too bad.  And I think I had some kind of tofu salad quite a few years ago at a Thai restaurant, but that's about it...if I remember correctly.

A freind of mine who I helped do a number of things over the years gave me a recipe book of Southeast Asian and Indian cooking and taught me how to make soem of hte dishes. I love Pad Thai noodles and put in veggies with them.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #595 on: June 04, 2007, 11:53:58 PM »

I also like Mango Chicken and Marsala.

George

« Reply #596 on: June 04, 2007, 11:55:10 PM »

Both my niece and sister are vegetarians (it was my niece's idea) and they make some Thai stuff all the time...or so they tell me.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #597 on: June 04, 2007, 11:55:20 PM »

My other passion is Mediterrenean cooking. I love Greek and Southern Spanish cooking which has influences from North Africa.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #598 on: June 04, 2007, 11:56:59 PM »

There is very little meat in Thai cooking

George

« Reply #599 on: June 04, 2007, 11:59:05 PM »

And since we're so close...
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21   Go Up