Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down

Author Topic: INSPIRATION HAS STRUCK  (Read 20371 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:INSPIRATION HAS STRUCK
« Reply #180 on: August 13, 2006, 10:32:39 PM »

Congratulations to Vixmom's parents on 51 years of marriage...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #181 on: August 13, 2006, 10:36:07 PM »

Page 7 dance....
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #182 on: August 13, 2006, 10:38:34 PM »

My amusement tonight....

STrategy of war on a soap message boards...

One fanbase against several others....

Funny one group plays and acts the fools only to be outwitted by the quieter groups. Quite funny at times.... especially when they get in a corner and they can't get out.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #183 on: August 13, 2006, 10:54:28 PM »

And since SOUTH PARK was repeating the Mel Gibson-PASSION OF THE CHRIST episode "The Passion of the Jew" which I never saw, I watched it. Very wicked jabs at Mel Gibson that made me laugh a lot.

This episode takes on a whole new meaning after Mel's recent drunken tirade. :o
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #184 on: August 13, 2006, 10:57:44 PM »

Welcome to new DR jhvw.

Six hour board meeting today. Ugh.
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #185 on: August 13, 2006, 11:32:54 PM »

This episode takes on a whole new meaning after Mel's recent drunken tirade. :o

Have never really seen southpark...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #186 on: August 13, 2006, 11:35:12 PM »

DR Laura, In you avvie, do you still have Joshie?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #187 on: August 13, 2006, 11:35:44 PM »

Hey George, Lets push for 200 and then I will be over 4000!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #188 on: August 13, 2006, 11:36:30 PM »

Never mind, I am already over 4000....

George

« Reply #189 on: August 13, 2006, 11:38:23 PM »

Hey George, Lets push for 200 and then I will be over 4000!

Congrats on the 4000!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #190 on: August 13, 2006, 11:38:39 PM »

I'm doing laundry, right now.

George

« Reply #191 on: August 13, 2006, 11:39:44 PM »

Shirts...

George

« Reply #192 on: August 13, 2006, 11:40:03 PM »

I washed my "delicates" earlier this week. ;)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #193 on: August 13, 2006, 11:43:46 PM »

I'm doing laundry, right now.

Remember, wash whites separately ;-)

George

« Reply #194 on: August 13, 2006, 11:44:01 PM »

I taped tonight's episode of "Reno 911."  I love this show. ;D

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #195 on: August 13, 2006, 11:44:22 PM »

I am still looking for a file that has my New York Schotthoefer information... Dang, I have just about tore about the puter room

George

« Reply #196 on: August 13, 2006, 11:44:35 PM »

Remember, wash whites separately ;-)

I always do!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #197 on: August 13, 2006, 11:45:10 PM »

I taped tonight's episode of "Reno 911."  I love this show. ;D

Have never heard of it....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #198 on: August 13, 2006, 11:45:46 PM »

I will be VERY ticked if I got rid of that file!!

George

« Reply #199 on: August 13, 2006, 11:46:21 PM »

Have never heard of it....

Do you get the Comedy Central cable tv channel?

George

« Reply #200 on: August 13, 2006, 11:46:45 PM »

I will be VERY ticked if I got rid of that file!!

I hate it when that happens!

George

« Reply #201 on: August 13, 2006, 11:49:43 PM »

The show is about a fictional Reno, Nevada police squad.  It's like a camera crew is following them everywhere and they're incredibly stupid and incompetent.  Also, the script is improvised.  They have an outline of what should happen, but their actual dialog is all improvised.  It's one of the few improvised shows that I think is very good.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 11:49:59 PM by George »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #202 on: August 13, 2006, 11:50:01 PM »

Do you get the Comedy Central cable tv channel?

I dont have cable. I refuse to pay 60 a month for basic and they dont even have comedy central, soapnet nor amc!

George

« Reply #203 on: August 13, 2006, 11:50:19 PM »

Gratuitous Post # 203!

;D

« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 11:50:29 PM by George »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #204 on: August 13, 2006, 11:51:01 PM »

I hate it when that happens!

I finally now found the connecting ancestor and want to imput the data into the database but I cannot find it.... I hvae one more place to tear apart....

George

« Reply #205 on: August 13, 2006, 11:52:09 PM »

I dont have cable. I refuse to pay 60 a month for basic and they dont even have comedy central, soapnet nor amc!

What would be the point??  I also get my Internet access through cable.  I would not ever want to go back to dial-up.  I don't know about DSL, but I love my cable Internet. :)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #206 on: August 13, 2006, 11:52:18 PM »

The show is about a fictional Reno, Nevada police squad.  It's like a camera crew is following them everywhere and they're incredibly stupid and incompetent.  Also, the script is improvised.  They have an outline of what should happen, but their actual dialog is all improvised.  It's one of the few improvised shows that I think is very good.

sounds interesting...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #207 on: August 13, 2006, 11:53:00 PM »

What would be the point??  I also get my Internet access through cable.  I would not ever want to go back to dial-up.  I don't know about DSL, but I love my cable Internet. :)

THat woudl be another 25 on top of the basic here.

George

« Reply #208 on: August 13, 2006, 11:53:05 PM »

I finally now found the connecting ancestor and want to imput the data into the database but I cannot find it.... I hvae one more place to tear apart....

Good luck!

George

« Reply #209 on: August 13, 2006, 11:53:33 PM »

And finally...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up