Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23   Go Down

Author Topic: TOO MANY WORDS  (Read 62472 times)

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
Re:TOO MANY WORDS
« Reply #120 on: March 06, 2007, 09:26:40 AM »

Congratulations to Craig!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #121 on: March 06, 2007, 09:27:44 AM »

Good day to one and all!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #122 on: March 06, 2007, 09:28:02 AM »

Rehearsal vibes to Jose!!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 09:29:03 AM by DakotaCelt »
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #123 on: March 06, 2007, 09:28:17 AM »

Page 5 Dance!

singdaw

« Reply #124 on: March 06, 2007, 09:28:32 AM »

I just ordered 6 [count them, six] of BK's books from Amazon.

Perhaps our esteemed Global Moderator will be able to take us all to lunch on the royalties.   8)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 09:28:54 AM by singdaw »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #125 on: March 06, 2007, 09:30:32 AM »

I don't know if I like pirate musicals, but I sure like their costumes!

It depends but I did like PIRATES OF PENZANCE. I also like the costumes

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #126 on: March 06, 2007, 09:32:01 AM »

I have a Spandau Ballet T-shirt that I bought back in the 80s when that band was popular. I couldn't squeeze into to save my life, but still I keep it.

My friend Cassie actually got to meet two of the guys from the band. Steve Kemp and his twin brother.

Adriana Patti

• The best is yet to come!
« Reply #127 on: March 06, 2007, 09:33:06 AM »

YAY for ordering books...Can't wait to read your reviews on amazon!
"If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."
-Thomas Edison

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #128 on: March 06, 2007, 09:33:18 AM »

Cilla, I hope things work out for you...

singdaw

« Reply #129 on: March 06, 2007, 09:33:24 AM »

what a thoughtful mother you have/had.

Thanks, Jeanne.  My Mom is very much still with us.  She had a heck of a time plotting so that I wouldn't notice that the T-shirts were missing!

FJL

« Reply #130 on: March 06, 2007, 09:33:38 AM »

Hooray for Craig!

Adriana Patti

« Reply #131 on: March 06, 2007, 09:33:52 AM »

I'm at it again...abusing school computers for my own selfish wants!!
"If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves."
-Thomas Edison

Miss Karen

« Reply #132 on: March 06, 2007, 09:35:10 AM »

Dr ELmo ~ What?! You're just funnin' with me and just trying to show off your fancy alliteration skills with the "agog, agape and agahst" post, right?   That's my beloved baby you're posting about, there, mister!  Why, I ought'a....

Same to you, der Brucer..thought you could slip the "psycho"meatrist post past me while I was in dreamland last night, did ya? ....Why, I ought'a..  To the moon, der Alicer, to the moon...

If I wasn't so fond of you two, I'd come snatch you both bald-headed....

(have fun with that post everybody...)....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #133 on: March 06, 2007, 09:35:17 AM »

DR Miss Karen, I noted you have done costuming work. What shows have you worked on in the theatre?

singdaw

« Reply #134 on: March 06, 2007, 09:35:58 AM »

for my own selfish wants!!

wants or wonts?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #135 on: March 06, 2007, 09:36:01 AM »

At least you are not downloading music, over 300 kids got busted at NDSU

Adriana Patti

« Reply #136 on: March 06, 2007, 09:36:16 AM »

I had a pair of corderoy shoes that I wore holes though, and everyone in my high school loved them...they are now in a box in my closet because they fell apart.

My other item is my grandpa's old 20th century fox t-shirt tattered and torn and soft and I love it!
-Thomas Edison

Miss Karen

« Reply #137 on: March 06, 2007, 09:36:24 AM »

no comment ... ;)

Adriana Patti

« Reply #138 on: March 06, 2007, 09:36:56 AM »

wants or wonts?

Im just a wonton fool  ::)
-Thomas Edison

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #139 on: March 06, 2007, 09:37:36 AM »

Glad Cason made it back to L.A. safely.

Miss Karen at least you get to see your son often.  In June Craig will have been in Romania 4 years.  Twice we visited him & twice he returned home for short visits.

It looks as if he will be returning to the States just shy of his four year stay.  He has been accepted into a graduate program at Carnegie-Mellon.  Instead of beginning in September they accepted him for this May!  Craig hasn’t heard back from the other schools he applied to, this was really fast.  Not that it matters as CMU is his school of choice.

Congrats to Craig!!  

Good moving vibes and future full of roses vibes for him!

Miss Karen

« Reply #140 on: March 06, 2007, 09:38:37 AM »

[move=left,scroll,20, transparent, 100%]
***JUST GIVE ME TIME, DR Miss Karen!!!***
[/move][/B]

[move=up,scroll,20, transparent, 100%]
JUST GIVE ME TIME, DR Miss Karen!!!***
[/move][/B]

Well, la-tee-da -- ain't you special.... :P

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #141 on: March 06, 2007, 09:42:17 AM »

If I wasn't so fond of you two, I'd come snatch you both bald-headed....

I don't know about der Brucer, but as far as Lar goes, you're a little too late there, Mammy...

Art touches people in ways that words can't and my goal in life is to touch as many people as possible.

Adriana Patti

« Reply #142 on: March 06, 2007, 09:44:05 AM »

eeek there is a line for people who need to usea comp...laters!!
-Thomas Edison

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #143 on: March 06, 2007, 09:44:50 AM »

a colorful little vest my grandmother gave me in elementary school at Christmas (I was so taken with it then that whenever I pull it out now, I just can't imagine giving it away -- besides I might have a little grand-daughter to give it to someday....)

Yes, someday - just don't start pulling out the wrapping paper just yet.

(And, yes, I know where all of your little Hainsie/Kimlet minds just went, so don't even...)
Art touches people in ways that words can't and my goal in life is to touch as many people as possible.

Adriana Patti

« Reply #144 on: March 06, 2007, 09:45:16 AM »

come on Cason, only 38 more posts!!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 09:46:03 AM by Adriana Patti »
-Thomas Edison

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #145 on: March 06, 2007, 09:45:19 AM »

Re: "Heroes" and Linderman:

I can think of few actors they could have chosen to introduce Linderman -- who HAS to be perceived as powrful and dangerous, at a minimum -- who could have been as perfect as Malcolm McDowell, especially given the kitchen scene.

Joel Grey could have done it, too.

There is an underlying current of menace connected with the character now that might not have worked half so well with another actor.

Exactly.  From the very brief peek of him in the previews, I had been expecting a Brian Dennehy type as Linderman.  I'm so glad that the creators went with McDowell instead.
And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
-- Anaïs Nin

Adriana Patti

« Reply #146 on: March 06, 2007, 09:46:35 AM »

bye!
-Thomas Edison

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #147 on: March 06, 2007, 09:46:39 AM »

TOD

I have a number of old Tshirts from my 4H days due to different conferences that I have not parted with.

North Dakota Centennial Jacket!  I also realized when I was going through things last summer that I still have my highschool letter jacket. Kelly Green and Gold!

Two t-shirts from the 1997 flood up here: North Dakotans are not wimps and the other says "49 Feet My A$$"  (National weather service kept saying the river was going to crest at 49 feet when it was already standing at 51 feet. It rose another three feet before it finally crested at 54.22 feet)

However, the most sentimental thing is a UND hockey jersey that belonged to a dear freind who died of AIDS back in 1989.  His twin sister gave it to me as something to remember him by.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #148 on: March 06, 2007, 09:47:56 AM »

Cason

• The time is nigh!
« Reply #149 on: March 06, 2007, 09:50:36 AM »

come on Cason, only 38 more posts!!

Only 38 posts and I'm a full member no more...

I'm kind of sad about that.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23   Go Up