Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: CLEAN TEETH  (Read 17398 times)

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
Re: CLEAN TEETH
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2009, 10:05:13 AM »

...this must be post number 60.
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2009, 10:05:55 AM »

As Paul Harvey might say:

Page THREE!
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Jennifer

« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2009, 10:12:19 AM »

DR MattH,

re: rafe and adam on The Young & The Restless.

I guess rafe didn't feel like a passionate hug since his boyfriend's girlfriend was in the next room. :)

Oh, boy, are Rafe and I on different pages! If *I* had just seen the man that I was starting to have feelings for kissing a woman knowing that we had been intimate some days before, I'd sure as hell get a little for myself before heading out the door, no matter where SHE was.

I suspect this storyline is not being written by a gay man.

I suspect the story is not being written by a gay man. But just like different women react differently, I think that different men would react differently.

We never really saw much of rafe's personal life (before he casually told colleen he was gay). But to me he was written as being sort of a nice guy and a bit conservative. So to me it was a surprise for him to jump in the sack with adam before they had even declared their feelings for each other.

Also, it's amazing that adam gets so much action considering he's not supposed to lock his door anymore. If i was him i would not be having sex when Victor Newman could walk in at any moment! :)

Jennifer

« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2009, 10:13:46 AM »

So is anybody watching Big Brother? Favorites? Who do you hate?

OMG I just read hamsterwatch. Guess who had sex!?!

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2009, 10:26:36 AM »

Feeling better, and less grouchy, vibes for DR Elmore!

DR MB, can you get away for a few weeks and pay DR Elmore an extended visit?  That would cheer him up!
And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
-- Anaïs Nin

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2009, 10:26:42 AM »

Ummm....hamsters?
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

JMK

« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2009, 10:27:03 AM »

Larry, feel better.  That's an order!

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

Jennifer

« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2009, 10:27:59 AM »

Ummm....hamsters?

Well the houseguests on Big Brother are referred to as hamsters. So yeah.

JMK

« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2009, 10:28:40 AM »

That dentist's chair cartoon reminded me of one of my earliest memories.  It probably wasn't the first time I was at the dentist's, but I coudn't have been older than 3 or 4.  The dentist squirted water in my mouth and said "Swish and spit," so I did--all over him.  He was not amused.  Well, he didn't say "spit in the bowl" after all.  How was I to know?

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2009, 10:28:56 AM »

I just bought Season Four of THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY and added Season Four of GOMER PYLE USMC, the latter contains Miss Allison Hayes in a two episode arc as Rose Pilchik, girlfriend of Sgt. Carter in Washington D.C......  These episodes are some of Allison's last work.....she is 34 years old, and not in the best of health - but although I have the episodes on VHS and home made DVD, it will be nice to see them in an official release.

DR JRand, I don't remember if you mentioned it or not but have you ordered THE LUCY SHOW first season that's being released this month?  Even I'm getting that one!

HERE'S LUCY Season One is coming out in August, too.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 10:30:35 AM by Dan (the Man) »
And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
-- Anaïs Nin

MBarnum

« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2009, 10:37:19 AM »

I just bought Season Four of THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY and added Season Four of GOMER PYLE USMC, the latter contains Miss Allison Hayes in a two episode arc as Rose Pilchik, girlfriend of Sgt. Carter in Washington D.C......  These episodes are some of Allison's last work.....she is 34 years old, and not in the best of health - but although I have the episodes on VHS and home made DVD, it will be nice to see them in an official release.

I might have to pick up the Gomer Pyle set as well...must support Allison...who, by the way is now listed on the "can't find" list for SAG's residuals. She has some money coming and no one is collecting!

MBarnum

« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2009, 10:40:56 AM »

DR Jennifer, on BB11 I like Lydia a lot, and Jeff. Russell is nice to look at and the science girl seems nice.

Too eary yet for me to judge who is playing well...I have not yet watched last night's episode.

I don't like the girl with huge lips, and Jessie is also on my dislike list...he has such a terrible personality for such a good looking guy.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2009, 10:46:59 AM »

DR JRand, I don't remember if you mentioned it or not but have you ordered THE LUCY SHOW first season that's being released this month?  Even I'm getting that one!

HERE'S LUCY Season One is coming out in August, too.

Yes thanks.  I have pre ordered The Lucy Show.....I have the official Best of set of HERE'S LUCY....it's my least favorite of Lucy's shows.....non stop guest stars in ridiculous situations....even by Lucy standards....and Lucie Arnaz.....the worst on tv until Debra Messing showed up decades later....but basically doing the same type of tv acting.
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2009, 10:47:52 AM »

I might have to pick up the Gomer Pyle set as well...must support Allison...who, by the way is now listed on the "can't find" list for SAG's residuals. She has some money coming and no one is collecting!

She had some nephews around.....they must not know....maybe we should apply for the money.  It would have to be her tv work as no residuals are paid on work finished before January, 1960, I don't think.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2009, 11:05:15 AM »

And I see June still hasn't picked up her residuals yet either.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2009, 11:20:03 AM »

Back from Dr. Chew.  Considering how long it's been it wasn't too too terrible.  The good news is, no cavities.  Teeth cleaning was quite painful as there was several years of tartar build-up - I hate when that happens.  But now my teeth have no tartar or build-up, and they are sparkly and clean.  But - you'll remember that I said one tooth felt weird, as if a filling had broken or something - well, I actually chipped a piece of the tooth off (because of the filling disintegrating, said Dr. Chew), so that one has to get a porcelain crown.  And way back on the upper left side there is now a really large gap between two teeth, which Dr. Chew says is very unusual (wasn't there last time I was in - a tooth moved, apparently), so he wants to put a gold crown on one of those teeth, to close the gap - the teeth themselves are fine.  And then, he has to redo one ancient filling on the other side of my mouth.  So, it's going to be a total of four or five visits over the next two months.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2009, 11:20:12 AM »

And that is the dental report.

DAW

« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2009, 11:51:39 AM »

The mental report, we will save for another post.

JMK

« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2009, 11:56:09 AM »

The mental report, we will save for another post.

Personally, I find each and every post here its own individual mental report.  :)

JMK

« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2009, 11:56:19 AM »

Including mine.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #80 on: July 15, 2009, 12:20:40 PM »

DR JMK any reviews of your show up yet?

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #81 on: July 15, 2009, 12:21:24 PM »

So MR BK is getting a new grill.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2009, 12:22:01 PM »

I am off to work in the box office for MARK OF CAIN.....sell popcorn....and then clean up the theatre after the show.  Theatre is so rewarding.   ;D

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2009, 12:22:49 PM »

NYC mavens don't forget my friend Adam Chandler's cabaret show at Chelsea on July 22.  He is easy on the eyes.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2009, 12:43:48 PM »

~~~GET BETTER VIBES AND VIBES OF COMFORT AND COPING FOR DR ELMORE!!~~~
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2009, 12:45:04 PM »

Wednesday morning greetings!  Today, we say "goodbye" to Chicago - it's been great and we're looking forward to being home.

We could use some vibes & prayers sent toward Dayton, OH, where today Richard's older brother John is scheduled to undergo heart by-pass surgery. 

~~~SUCCESSFUL SURGERY VIBES FOR DR GINNY'S DH RICHARD'S OB JOHN!!~~~
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2009, 12:52:16 PM »

DR Michael S - RE: Fully Committed being performed by multiple actors...

I wonder if they actually cast an actor for each part?  Some of the characters only "appear" for a few lines.

I've also seen listings every now and then for multi-actor versions of Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin's The Search for Sign of Intelligent Life in the Universe.

I'm also trying to remember if Patrick Stewart's one-man A Christmas Carol ever made it to VHS/DVD.  -Still one of my top five night's of/in a theatre.

Patrick Stewart's one-man A Christmas Carol isn't on VHS/DVD, but it is on audio CD.  I bought it for my sister.  It's very good.

George

« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2009, 12:58:28 PM »

And speaking of Patricks...happy birthday to Patrick Wayne, son of John.  He's 70 years old today!  70??  I can't think of him as being that old.

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2009, 01:14:22 PM »

No UPS packages today and nothing in the USPS mail either, so I have yet another day off. I just know one of these days, the bottom is going to drop out, and I'll be swamped, but it ain't happen' yet.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2009, 01:15:55 PM »

I watched last night's RESCUE ME while I ate lunch. An okay episode. Some predictable slapstick stuff in the firehouse as a hazing ritual for a new probie, but mostly this episode seemed to be pretty much filler this week.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up