Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: DON WE NOW OUR GAY APPAREL  (Read 28770 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:DON WE NOW OUR GAY APPAREL
« Reply #120 on: December 14, 2006, 11:28:41 AM »

Good for you bk... I try and continue to walk a mile a day even if it is laps in the library and several flights of stairs. Hard to walk outside on ice.  

Keep it up!!  You inspire the rest of us...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #121 on: December 14, 2006, 11:29:26 AM »

I see we have bumped to page 5 and it is only 130 here!!

btw

Continued vibes to the Brain!!

Break a leg!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

FJL

« Reply #122 on: December 14, 2006, 11:29:58 AM »

There will be some happy CD gift recipients this weekend.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #123 on: December 14, 2006, 11:37:12 AM »

They will be happy recipients indeed...

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #124 on: December 14, 2006, 11:52:05 AM »

Yes, Hanukkah begins tomorrow night.  Jewish days begin at sunset because we're all basically contrarian.   ;D
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #125 on: December 14, 2006, 11:53:54 AM »

A VERY, VERY, VERY (that's three verys!) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE VERY ONE, THE VERY ONLY TOMOVOZ!! ;D

;)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Tomovoz

« Reply #126 on: December 14, 2006, 11:56:01 AM »

Thank you DR's for the much appreciated Birthday greetings.  I get to have a birthday that lasts for 43 hours.

Cake was eaten - my favourite - orange and almond cake.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

Tomovoz

« Reply #127 on: December 14, 2006, 11:57:59 AM »

Christmas may now officially begin.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #128 on: December 14, 2006, 12:00:44 PM »

Beautiful tree, Birthday Boy!
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #129 on: December 14, 2006, 12:03:20 PM »

Since I do not have emails addies or likewise and I was trying to come up with a way to say happy holidays to each one of ya so I came up with this and I hope you like. I have enjoyed posting on this forum this past year and it has been a pleasure to be here.

Happy Holidays to all the Hainsies and Kimlets!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #130 on: December 14, 2006, 12:04:41 PM »

Beautiful tree Tom!!

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #131 on: December 14, 2006, 12:15:03 PM »

DakotaCelt - that's LOVELY!!!

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #132 on: December 14, 2006, 12:15:13 PM »

No tree in our house.  Five dogs make having a tree, well, problematic.  We tried it once, pre-Fletcher, and the pack managed to make all sorts of trouble, pulling down ornaments and such.  If Fletcher found a tree in the house, he'd be sure to try to climb it!!!

What about an upside-down Christmas tree??

;)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #133 on: December 14, 2006, 12:17:04 PM »

Now that is interesting George

:-) Jrand!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #134 on: December 14, 2006, 12:19:24 PM »

Well, I just performed a near-impossible feat - I just got off the phone with Mr. Bert I. Gordon, director of some of our favorite films of the 50s and 60s.  Mr. Ray Courts and I had been chatting and I always bring up Mr. Gordon, who has not, heretofore, been willing to do any sort of memorabilia show.  So, on a whim, I called Mr. Bert I. Gordon and I was so persuasive with him that he's agreed to do his first-ever Los Angeles appearance/signing at this February's Ray Courts show.  Very exciting, and I know a certain person who has "opted out" of receiveing Kritzerland e-mails, will want to book his ticket immediately, since Mr. Gordon directed his favorite film.

MBarnum

« Reply #135 on: December 14, 2006, 12:22:07 PM »

Apparently MBarnum has "opted out" of receiving e-mails from Kritzerland or my general interest group at Constant Contact.  Seems rather peculiar to me, but there you are.

I did? I don't know what that is! I think I would like to opt-in.

MBarnum

« Reply #136 on: December 14, 2006, 12:26:12 PM »

I would have to go to bankruptcy court if I were to go to the Courts show in February... :'(

But I would so like to meet Mr. Bert I. Gordon!

MBarnum

« Reply #137 on: December 14, 2006, 12:27:05 PM »

Are you sure I opted out? I don't know what that means..

MBarnum

« Reply #138 on: December 14, 2006, 12:32:03 PM »

Diana Darrin, who appeared in Bert I. Gordon's film THE AMAZING COLOSSAL MAN will be attending the Court's show in February for the first time as well.

If BK and Kevin Spirtas will both be there then Diana will be a most happy camper, let me tell you!

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #139 on: December 14, 2006, 12:51:58 PM »

Night of over a dozen stars.

FJL

« Reply #140 on: December 14, 2006, 01:24:23 PM »

On this night of a dozen stars
Let me take you to Barnum's door
Where the Bollywood air sitars
Play forevermore

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #141 on: December 14, 2006, 01:29:43 PM »

Bruce,
May I get on your kritzerland email list? Pls use my old email address (the one you detest!)

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #142 on: December 14, 2006, 01:37:51 PM »

The last two computers I have bought didn't come with floppy drives, but I bought a Sony portable floppy for $40 at Office Depot. At the time, I had some programs and files I hadn't transferred to CD/flash drives, so I needed it.

Flash drives are so cheap now and hold tons of stuff.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Matt H.

« Reply #143 on: December 14, 2006, 01:45:45 PM »

I spent a lovely afternoon watching THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA. Very enjoyable with notably good from the cast. I especially liked Meryl Streep, Stanley Tucci, and how great to see David Marshall Grant in a small part.

I think the character of Andrea's boy friend (played by ENTOURAGE's Adrien Grenier) was not well written, and I'm not sure returning to him was such a plus for her.

The transfer seemed a tiny bit grainy though the color was very good and the sound perfectly appropriate for a comedy.

Matt H.

« Reply #144 on: December 14, 2006, 01:49:36 PM »

I finished the afternoon with another episode of BONES from the DVD set. It was actually the same episode that was rerun last night on Fox (but I didn't watch it knowing it was coming up on the DVDs). Temperence is in New Orleans helping with corpse identification when she's an unwilling victim of a voodoo ritual which steals a day and a half from her and also frames her for murder.

Not one of the better episodes, frankly, as at least one of the murderers was pretty obvious.

Matt H.

« Reply #145 on: December 14, 2006, 01:55:17 PM »

No one has mentioned the Golden Globe nominations yet, but I was excited to see HEROES get Best Drama and Best Supporting Actor nominations along with lots of nominations for some of my favorites like '24,' GREY'S ANATOMY, THE OFFICE, and UGLY BETTY.

Danise

« Reply #146 on: December 14, 2006, 02:07:47 PM »

Evening all.  I just caught up with posts.

Thank all for good vibes for my Mother and myself.  I still have not heard from my doctor.  Oh well.

I have a suggestion for the board--the archived files should have the dates they cover in the description.  

It's still raining.  I guess that means it will turn cold in the morning.  I get a kick out of the dogs when it turns cold.  They look at me like, "why did you do that?  We want it warm again!"

I can well understand the Christmas tree problem.  Even if I was feeling better I don't think we would put a big one up this year because of Sheena.  This small tree I bought at the dollar store should fit the bill that at least we have a tree of some sort and if it gets destoryed, ten dollars is not that much to lose.
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Danise

« Reply #147 on: December 14, 2006, 02:10:19 PM »

I think one of my favorite Christmas songs is "Oh Holy Night" by Michael Crawford.  I find it hard to believe that even the local rock station, Q105, plays his version.  
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Danise

« Reply #148 on: December 14, 2006, 02:12:35 PM »

I have several flash drives but no memory sticks.  I even have a  converter that changes a
SD card into a flash drive.  I've found a good price for them on Ebay and bought a couple to make sure that if I ever get to travel again, I will have plenty of cards for tons of pictures and videos.
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Danise

« Reply #149 on: December 14, 2006, 02:13:42 PM »

An upside down Chirstmas tree!  I wonder if that would keep Sheena from getting to it. :)
Touch Magic, Pass it on!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Up