Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: DIET RIGHT  (Read 20889 times)

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
Re:DIET RIGHT
« Reply #120 on: December 30, 2003, 02:44:09 PM »

Here we have our eager cat, Bogie, checking out the tree making certain Santa has enough room for his gifts.  (Bogie has been known to shred presents he finds offensively large or delightfully aromatic.)  

[attachment deleted by admin]

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #121 on: December 30, 2003, 02:48:13 PM »

MR BK there is another Paramount costume - girl type dancer from LIL ABNER back up on EBAY.  Not a principle character, but a cute halter type thingie.
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #122 on: December 30, 2003, 02:49:32 PM »

Meow!

Jane

« Reply #123 on: December 30, 2003, 02:53:49 PM »

After a tiring 15 minutes of gifting, tail-chasing, and lap sitting, Bogie retires to his private abode where, rumor has it, Echo-the-dog sleeps too (well, kinda sorta).

Jason

« Reply #124 on: December 30, 2003, 02:56:47 PM »

What a beautiful kitty...and what beautifully wrapped packages under the tree! My mom will only use the same wrapping paper on every package under the tree...no variants, so she ends up buying six rolls of the same paper. She's anal retentive that way.

Jed

« Reply #125 on: December 30, 2003, 02:59:30 PM »

Can't quite remember which of the pets was first, so I would either be Alex Water or Whitney Water.  The latter may make a good drag name.

I think my best option for a stage name would be the cat currently residing at my mother's house and my current street... Elizondo Buchanan.
I sat beside the class clown... and I studied him

Jennifer

« Reply #126 on: December 30, 2003, 03:20:26 PM »

Hey has anyone seen these new Atkins (low carb) wraps at Subway? I saw a commercial here last night. And they look interesting. I love Subway. And miss it so badly!

Jennifer

« Reply #127 on: December 30, 2003, 03:23:10 PM »

DR Diane: You've got mail. I just realized since your AOL isn't working, that you might not get it. Hope you do!

Okay gotta run. Hope the Hussies enjoy Wicked tonight.

MBarnum

« Reply #128 on: December 30, 2003, 03:26:57 PM »

Just call me Pepper Porky C! LOL!

Or if I use my first cat's name then...Salty Darla C...hmmm...doesn't really work does it!

Jane

« Reply #129 on: December 30, 2003, 03:28:02 PM »

Here we have Echo wearing her favorite Xmas bandana detracted ever-so-slightly by a smidge of matzo brei  on her chin.  For Echo, Xmas is all about C O O K I E S.  For every box and wrapping she picks up and trashes "in the bag," cookies appear like mana from heaven.  Oh joy!

« Last Edit: December 30, 2003, 03:33:02 PM by Jane »

MBarnum

« Reply #130 on: December 30, 2003, 03:28:06 PM »

Jane, the photos of little Bogie are great...and particularly with the captions!!

Jed

« Reply #131 on: December 30, 2003, 03:40:58 PM »

Love the pics, Jane!
I sat beside the class clown... and I studied him

Danise

« Reply #132 on: December 30, 2003, 03:43:17 PM »

Good evening all.

I love all the doggie/kitty pictures.  So cute.  I'm not looking forward to all the fireworks that will be set off tomorrow night.  Brandi is ok with them but Bear (the Terror of Tampa) will cowering in the bed.  

My friend at work was thrilled with the recipes I was able to find.  I gave her about 5 different versions so I'm hopefull one of them will be the one she wanted.

I have to be a work tomorrow so I doubt I'll be staying up till midnight.  If I make it to ten, I'll be doing good.  I'd rather get up and see the Rose parade anyway.  

I have to go back on Friday.  Sigh.  

I hope all have a very  Happy and Safe New Year.  

Danise
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #133 on: December 30, 2003, 03:56:57 PM »

Great pictures DR JANE!!!

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #134 on: December 30, 2003, 04:11:55 PM »

I kinda get the feeling we love our pets around here!

And they are great pics, Jane!
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do.

Ron Pulliam

« Reply #135 on: December 30, 2003, 04:37:19 PM »

Home at last!  Home at last!

I'm back in Oakland after two weeks in the wilds of South Carolina.  What a great vacation that was, and how I am looking forward to the next five days of free time to do things that need doing and to do things that want doing.

I'm a bit worse for all the travel, having gotten up at 6 a.m., EST, for the first leg of my journey west.  But the travel was trouble-free and the passengers were friendly and the stewpersons were pleasant and cheerful.  This, of course, despite the more stringent security precautions in airports (thank goodness they're taking things more seriously now).

I do so want to catch up on reading everything.  I've tried to keep up but I have missed some days and that's just too much to miss.  You've all gone and grown and moved on and here I am lagging behind.

And what's all this about BK having gotten lean and muscular?  How did that happen so suddenly?  :)

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #136 on: December 30, 2003, 04:56:09 PM »

Great to have you back, DR Ron! And it's nice that you have some free days to catch back up around here.

Yes, I saw at Playbill that tonight was Nathan and Matthew's big re-premiere. I'm sure it will be a mob at the St. James.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

MusicGuy

• ...at an audition to accompany Guy Haines...
« Reply #137 on: December 30, 2003, 04:58:27 PM »

Well DRs.....I just got caught up on the day's posts, and I have laughed my ass off a number of times.

First, TCB-- you never fail to make me burst out laughing at least once a day!  I love the idea of picturing "Christian Charity"....he would look a little like Heath Ledger.

DR MBarnum.....your name of "Pepper Barnes" really sticks in my head, and sounds like one of the high school friends on "Bachelor Father."

DR Jane --  Both your kittie pictures and your pic of Echo are really sweet.  I think that Echo and Sugar could be distant relatives.  More pictures can never be too many.

DR S.Woody (and der-Brucer) -- The same sentiments to you as to Jane.  Buster and Bonnie are adorable.  We also adopted Sugar as a "rescue," and she is just proving to be a treasure.  However......we have never seen what "Woody & der-Brucer" themselves look like.  Enquiring minds, you know.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #138 on: December 30, 2003, 05:00:06 PM »

Well the Gold Diggers should be enjoying WICKED by now...isn't that the show they were seeing?

MusicGuy

« Reply #139 on: December 30, 2003, 05:01:23 PM »

A quick note to DR Mr. Mark Bakalor --  We hope you have a very nice New Year's, stay safe, and thank you for all of your hard work here.  The look and feel of the new site has become very comfortable and enjoyable.  And I, for one, very much agree with BK about the nicer feeling of security here, with having us registered and using a password, etc.

Thanks a lot Mark !!!  8)

MusicGuy

« Reply #140 on: December 30, 2003, 05:08:38 PM »

Earlier, DR Jed wrote......

Over here we wait for 8 inches before we start to think about studded tires.

In all fairness, and being the epitome of good taste and breeding, I shall just let that comment speak for itself, and lay there like so much fish.

Of course with the name game of today going on, one has to get a mental picture of Mr. Studded Tires.

It's not such a stretch....currently on the air and broadcasting, are Dallas Rains,  Stone Phillips, and Johnny Mountain!!  Who made those up ??? ???

MusicGuy

« Reply #141 on: December 30, 2003, 05:10:46 PM »

Oh, and my own name would be

Buffy Florence

I think it sounds like one of Mrs. Howell's society matron friends (before she was stuck on the Island).

Ron Pulliam

« Reply #142 on: December 30, 2003, 05:12:32 PM »

MusicGuy quipped:

Earlier, DR Jed wrote......

Over here we wait for 8 inches before we start to think about studded tires.

In all fairness, and being the epitome of good taste and breeding, I shall just let that comment speak for itself, and lay there like so much fish.

Well, around here, one won't usually find the first without encountering some studded something --- armband or belt or vest.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2003, 06:01:05 PM by Ron Pulliam »

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #143 on: December 30, 2003, 05:20:09 PM »

WB DRRON

Jennifer

« Reply #144 on: December 30, 2003, 05:30:27 PM »

Yep the GoldDiggers are at Wicked. Not sure if it's just DRs Emily and Maya (maybe DR Andrea went too).  DRs Jason and Craig will have to keep us informed (unless of course DR Emily discovers the computers at the Visitor's bureau :)

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #145 on: December 30, 2003, 05:33:37 PM »

WB DR Ron.

S Woody White, your roast turkey sounded wonderful. And the best part of the turkey is coming up! Soup! I am making a pot of vegetable soup now for our annual New Year's Eve Soup-Tasting Party. DR Sandra doesn't eat meat, so I always make something vegetable. Then I'll use the Christmas ham bone and make some bean soup.

I hope the freezing DRs won't be upset when I say we went to the arboretum today and had a lovely time. We saw a pied-bill grebe swimming on the lake.

Those were lovely pictures, Jane. I think we should have pet day sometime here on HHW.

And my name would be Trixie Oak. Trixie was my hamster.
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

Jason

« Reply #146 on: December 30, 2003, 05:35:00 PM »

I met with the Gold Diggers tonight. LC will post a picture soon, I'm sure. I only caught up with them just as they were paying their bill, so I said hi, we snapped a photo or two and then they were off to see WICKED. Very nice girls, they are, and I hope they're enjoying the show.

Here's a loverly view of 42nd Street that I took tonight...

Ann

• Cake or Death?
    • My LiveJournal
« Reply #147 on: December 30, 2003, 05:38:00 PM »

yay, we managed to get to the beach today.  Of course now it's raining, but that's okay, at least I got a few hours playing in the waves.
We've had a long history of male pets in our family, so using the last female one, who died before I was born, my name would be Lady Sampson  Sound like a madame at a brothel to me...

Jennifer

« Reply #148 on: December 30, 2003, 05:38:04 PM »

Oh the pets are so cute!

Jason

« Reply #149 on: December 30, 2003, 05:38:21 PM »

Here's a shot of the Hirschfeld drawing of Patti LuPone and crew in EVITA. If you'll notice, the print is signed by Mr. Hirschfeld in the lower right hand corner. This print is hanging up in the office of MTI's CEO's AA. (That's the secretary of the company's owner in laymen's terms).
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up