Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE ENDLESS PARADE  (Read 19260 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re:THE ENDLESS PARADE
« Reply #210 on: July 05, 2008, 11:40:47 PM »

PAGE EIGHT DANCE!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #211 on: July 05, 2008, 11:42:28 PM »

I hope this makes BK happy.  It's not Page 69, but at least, it's Page 8.

;)

« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 11:42:48 PM by George »
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

JulieC40

• Always keep your options open!
« Reply #212 on: July 05, 2008, 11:46:06 PM »

DR George, You are so bad! But funny! *LOL* :)

TOD:  Also got up and watched "Isis" which was actually my favorite (along with the other shows I listed earlier)!

JulieC40

• Always keep your options open!
« Reply #213 on: July 05, 2008, 11:47:28 PM »

Well, it is 11:45 p.m. Pacific Time.  Got up later than usual this morning but have been busy and now am starting to wind down.  Think I'll try to get some sleep.  Happy late 4th of July to all and to all a goodnight!

George

« Reply #214 on: July 05, 2008, 11:51:06 PM »

DR George, You are so bad! But funny! *LOL* :)

TOD:  Also got up and watched "Isis" which was actually my favorite (along with the other shows I listed earlier)!

What??  Bad??  On our highest posting day (February 25, 2007) we had 69 pages of posts. ;)

FJL

« Reply #215 on: July 06, 2008, 12:05:12 AM »

Back from the O'Neill and seeing the very new musical MYTH by the tremendously gifted  John Mercurio, a writer who has the ability to take amazing plot turns and twists and make them feel natural and inevitable.  Bill and Maureen were quite fine in their noteworthy featured roles, and John Lloyd Young was excellent as one of the leads.   We'll definitely hear of this show in the future.

George

« Reply #216 on: July 06, 2008, 12:15:51 AM »

Today, I went to my sister's to move three, count 'em THREE couches (I should point out that what I'm calling "couches" are actually smaller than regular couches...they're like loveseats, but slightly larger than those).  Fortunately, I wasn't the only one moving the furniture, but it was a hassle, nonetheless.  First, we had to move one couch from her living room to the garage.  Then we had to move another couch that was already in the garage, into the living room.  Then, we had to move a third couch that was upstairs in my niece's TV room, downstairs into the living room with the other couch so that my sister will have a sort of sectional couch.  THEN, we had to move a not-too-large (but still fairly heavy...it's made of solid wood) TV armoire from my sister's bedroom upstairs down to the garage.  Then, two smallish bookshelf sections had to be moved upstairs into my sister's bedroom.  And now, it's done.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 12:57:12 AM by George »

George

« Reply #217 on: July 06, 2008, 12:17:47 AM »

Tomorrow, I'm ushering for a matinee of a local semi-professional production of The Rocky Horror Show!  This should be VERY good. :D

George

« Reply #218 on: July 06, 2008, 12:20:47 AM »

Also today (Saturday) my dad's two sisters arrived from California for a two-week visit.  We're all getting together tomorrow and I'll join after Rocky is over. :)

George

« Reply #219 on: July 06, 2008, 12:23:14 AM »

I have really become interested in these Tall Ships that are in Tacoma until Tuesday morning.

Wow!  That's pretty cool!

George

« Reply #220 on: July 06, 2008, 12:25:05 AM »

I'm here, but just to say that we got home safely.  Will ketchup tomorrow.  Very tired.  Good night, all!  :)

Welcome home, Singdaw and Hubby!! ;D

George

« Reply #221 on: July 06, 2008, 12:38:56 AM »

DR George - Strangely enough, the one version of 1776 that I usually see sitting in the bins at Virgin is the London production.

WHAT?? :o  The London version on CD??  Or do you mean you see the used vinyl record?  If you mean on CD, BUY IT FOR ME!!  

Please. :)

Is this the recording?

« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 12:46:44 AM by George »

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #222 on: July 06, 2008, 01:05:18 AM »

I'm pretty certain the London 1776 was never issued on CD.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up