Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE FINAL PROOF  (Read 3218 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: THE FINAL PROOF
« Reply #150 on: February 25, 2021, 11:31:11 PM »

6~~~~~~
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #151 on: February 25, 2021, 11:34:48 PM »

I don’t wanna get up.
But I gotta.

Not to brag, but I didn't get out of bed until about 2:00.  I took today and tomorrow off (upgrades to work computer system). 
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #152 on: February 25, 2021, 11:35:00 PM »

Tomorrow, I'm going to my mom's to help her with some yard stuff, but hopefully it won't be raining, like it is right now. :o

George

« Reply #153 on: February 25, 2021, 11:36:29 PM »

It looks like there could be some rain in the morning, but not all day.  I'm sure that we'll get stuff done either way.

George

« Reply #154 on: February 25, 2021, 11:38:50 PM »

Congratulations on your find, DR Jrand70. That's a great buy.

Ditto and ditto!!

George

« Reply #155 on: February 25, 2021, 11:40:56 PM »

And I am home.  On a scale of 1-5, with 1-2 being no concern to 5 being Big Concern, the MRI shows a spot on my prostate that is a 5.  Dr Glickman wants me to have a biopsy in the very near future, and he says the procedure will be similar to a colonoscopy in terms of procedure and time involved.  Then, most likely, radiation treatments.

~~~VIBES OF ALL KINDS FOR LARRY!!~~~

George

« Reply #156 on: February 25, 2021, 11:44:37 PM »

I found my chair - it is discontinued....but it is an even bigger bargain.
I looked at the tag again and it is "As Is" - there is a metal bar on one of the back legs where the wood is cracked.....so it has seen better days.....

https://www.ashleyfurniture.com/p/levon_accent_chair/7340360.html

I really like that style, Jrand...and the fact that it's a bigger bargain!  Hopefully, the metal bar continues to hold everything together!

George

« Reply #157 on: February 25, 2021, 11:50:41 PM »

#truth

I completely agree with everything, except for the coffee panel.  Three reasons:  I rarely drink coffee, I never make it at home, AND there's no one else here to wake up before. ::)

George

« Reply #158 on: February 25, 2021, 11:50:57 PM »

;)

George

« Reply #159 on: February 25, 2021, 11:51:33 PM »

We feel extremely lucky to have been able to get appointments, and the numerous people Keith helped continue to thank him.

Our country received fewer vaccinations per person compared to other counties in the state. 

Spokane County and Clark County are about the same size — 530,000 people to about 500,000. By Week last week Spokane County had received approximately 50% more vaccinations than Clark County received.

How rude! >:(

George

« Reply #160 on: February 25, 2021, 11:52:45 PM »

VIBES to you, DR Larry... we are praying for you!!!   The kitties are a big source of comfort, take advantage!

Annabelle's already asked me what I left her in the will.

Tell her Thatch and Stella!

:))

George

« Reply #161 on: February 26, 2021, 12:03:12 AM »

I want to make totem poles out of fruit cans.

When I was in the play where we performed in cars out at Boston Harbor Marina here in Olympia, I had a couple of lines that was the actor's choice, and I actually used that line!  One line was, "I only made it to [Webelos, Cub Scouts, etc.].  I was actually in Webelos, so I chose that.  The other actor has a line and then mine is, "We only... [actor's choice]."  And I said, "We only made totem poles out of fruit cans." ;D

George

« Reply #162 on: February 26, 2021, 12:03:29 AM »

Vaccine booked for Monday and then the 29th of March for second one. North Hollywood, which was completely available last night but couldn't be booked, was full up today, but West Hollywood was open for all times so I grabbed 11:30. It's on Santa Monica Blvd. probably between Fairfax and La Brea.

Congrats, BK!

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #163 on: February 26, 2021, 12:05:33 AM »

We feel extremely lucky to have been able to get appointments, and the numerous people Keith helped continue to thank him.

Our country received fewer vaccinations per person compared to other counties in the state. 

Spokane County and Clark County are about the same size — 530,000 people to about 500,000. By Week last week Spokane County had received approximately 50% more vaccinations than Clark County received.

How rude! >:(

:)

George

« Reply #164 on: February 26, 2021, 12:13:59 AM »

Hi, Jane.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #165 on: February 26, 2021, 12:15:18 AM »

This is the second night without TCB - someone should contact him.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up