Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Down

Author Topic: THE JOGGING JEW  (Read 36007 times)

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
Re:THE JOGGING JEW
« Reply #270 on: April 04, 2006, 08:23:27 PM »

How did CAtherine do?

He wrote about Katherine...ummm....just spelled it the way she does.
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #271 on: April 04, 2006, 08:24:38 PM »

And another page....I'm on FIRE tonight!
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #272 on: April 04, 2006, 08:25:08 PM »

Mea Culpa!! I misssed it...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #273 on: April 04, 2006, 08:25:14 PM »

Okay...it's not a dance...but it's Montgomery Clift in a scene from "Raintree County"...

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #274 on: April 04, 2006, 08:25:15 PM »

LAW & ORDER: SVU had probably its most dramatic episode of the season. Lou Diamond Phillips guest starred as the psychopath, and the final confrontation had me squirming from anxiety.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #275 on: April 04, 2006, 08:25:38 PM »

Do you need the hose to cool off?
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #276 on: April 04, 2006, 08:25:57 PM »

I was a big fan of "Little House on the Prairie"...loved it.

Matt H.

« Reply #277 on: April 04, 2006, 08:26:21 PM »

Is that Monty before or after the crash? We see "both sides" as it were during the course of that movie.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #278 on: April 04, 2006, 08:26:53 PM »

Do you need the hose to cool off?

No, but thanks for the offer.

It's time to put the water on to boil.

I'm gonna take a break for now and let you frenzy along with the rest of the gang that's here now.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #279 on: April 04, 2006, 08:26:54 PM »

LAW & ORDER: SVU had probably its most dramatic episode of the season. Lou Diamond Phillips guest starred as the psychopath, and the final confrontation had me squirming from anxiety.

I really wanted to see that but darn I forgot to set the vcr for taht channel... IT is only one of two channels i do get and I tend to forget that it is on the network I do not watch....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #280 on: April 04, 2006, 08:27:28 PM »

I was a big fan of "Little House on the Prairie"...loved it.

I liked the earlier episodes better....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #281 on: April 04, 2006, 08:28:05 PM »

No, but thanks for the offer.

It's time to put the water on to boil.

I'm gonna take a break for now and let you frenzy along with the rest of the gang that's here now.

Have a nice supper!

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #282 on: April 04, 2006, 08:33:55 PM »

George I wish you success with the NutriSystem.

Thanks, Jane!  And Cillaliz!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #283 on: April 04, 2006, 08:36:58 PM »

Not sure what I weigh for I have not stepped on a scale in years...

Matt H.

« Reply #284 on: April 04, 2006, 08:38:07 PM »

Add my good wishes for the Nutrisystem diet, DR George.

I will look at the Thursday schedules tomorrow to see if I can get the Rosie show for you. I think it's going to be a crowded night, but I may be able to get it on an HBO-sister channel or on the West Coast feed of the show.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #285 on: April 04, 2006, 08:38:53 PM »

Good Luck George!!

George

« Reply #286 on: April 04, 2006, 08:39:55 PM »

Add my good wishes for the Nutrisystem diet, DR George.

I will look at the Thursday schedules tomorrow to see if I can get the Rosie show for you. I think it's going to be a crowded night, but I may be able to get it on an HBO-sister channel or on the West Coast feed of the show.

Thanks, and thanks!

And to you too, DakotaCelt. :)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Matt H.

« Reply #287 on: April 04, 2006, 08:40:29 PM »

Guess I'm going to head off to bed now. I've got a very busy day staring me in the face tomorrow. At least, a busy morning.

Good night, everyone!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #288 on: April 04, 2006, 08:41:01 PM »

Wish I could tape Dr. Who.....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #289 on: April 04, 2006, 08:43:22 PM »

I think I have just about watched every tape I have taped of Dr Who and other programs I had taped between 1989 and 2001 before I moved to Fargo. Needless to say I have seen every topic under the sun....

George

« Reply #290 on: April 04, 2006, 08:48:10 PM »

Wish I could tape Dr. Who.....

When I've taped them, I haven't been keeping them.  The DVD will be released July 4th.  That's only three months away.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #291 on: April 04, 2006, 08:49:23 PM »

When I've taped them, I haven't been keeping them.  The DVD will be released July 4th.  That's only three months away.

I guess I will have to wait... I have been reading the bbc synopsis of the eppies. The eppie called Dalek sounds fascinating....

All of them do really

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #292 on: April 04, 2006, 08:49:56 PM »

The trailer for the new season sounds great...

The return of Sarah Jane Smith and K9
« Last Edit: April 04, 2006, 08:53:42 PM by DakotaCelt »

George

« Reply #293 on: April 04, 2006, 09:03:36 PM »

Well, I have some TV watching to do.  Be back later! ;D

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #294 on: April 04, 2006, 09:06:10 PM »

It is a dead night at work!!!

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #295 on: April 04, 2006, 09:16:57 PM »

I just read HERE on Playbill.com that there's going to be a documentary on HBO about Rosie O'Donnell and her family cruise line for gay and lesbian families.  Would someone here who has HBO be kind enough to record (VHS/DVD?) THIS that's going to be broadcast on Thursday?  It's called "All Aboard! Rosie's Family Cruise."  

The feature-length documentary was filmed aboard the Norwegian Dawn in summer 2004 during the first voyage of r family vacations, which caters to gay and lesbian families and their friends. The weeklong trip began in New York City, making stops in Florida and the Bahamas before returning to Manhattan.

If someone could record this for me, I'd be ever so appreciative! ;D

If anyone spends their hard-earned money to sail on a Norwegian Cruise Line ship, they should have their heads examined!
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #296 on: April 04, 2006, 09:25:12 PM »

I can, of course, do it.

Frenzy alone!

Oh............. Ron...........oh.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #297 on: April 04, 2006, 09:31:00 PM »

That was a fun show...

Wasn't Stephanie's father, Efrem Zimbalist?

Actually, no.  Efrem Zimbalist was her grandfather.  Efrem Zimbalist, Jr. was her father.  The elder Mr. Zimbalist was a well-known violinist.  Jr. was an actor.
“One thing’s universal,

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #298 on: April 04, 2006, 09:33:04 PM »

Actually, no.  Efrem Zimbalist was her grandfather.  Efrem Zimbalist, Jr. was her father.  The elder Mr. Zimbalist was a well-known violinist.  Jr. was an actor.

Ahhh.... Now I stand corrected...

Thanks TCB

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #299 on: April 04, 2006, 09:35:58 PM »

Guess I'm going to head off to bed now. I've got a very busy day staring me in the face tomorrow. At least, a busy morning.

Oh, Matt!  Bragging again.
“One thing’s universal,
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Up