Archives > Archive 22

LUNCH THEATER

(1/43) > >>

bk:
Well, you've read the notes, the notes were lunch-like but written after dinner, and now it is time for you to post until the dinner theater cows come home.  They're doing a production of The MOOtchmaker.

bk:
And the word of the day is: IRRIGUOUS!

bk:
I posted this at the end of last night's posts - for those who don't read those, I repost it here because I feel like it:

I must say that there are times when I think of people like Jose and a few others who just up and leave without a word (of course they don't up and leave Facebook, where it's more about them, I suppose) that I just want to shut this jernt down because I find it so irritating.  I know Jose has done this before and then finally makes a reappearance months later, but I just will never understand it - no one did anything to him (and I'm not just talking about him specifically but he happened to be on my mind today because I'd sent him two e-mails (not about his absence) both of which went unanswered, which I find truly disgusting), and please don't tell me that everyone has been having wonderful private e-mails and he's just taking a break, because I don't want to hear it about him or anyone else, frankly - I'm at the point where if he never comes back then that's just peachy with me - I think everyone on this site has been far too good to him, and that includes me - but enough about that - my POINT is that whenever I start feeling this way, going to that place, I look at what this site really is about - TCB coming back to us and healing, Vixmom alive and well, people supporting and caring about each other - and I know I will NEVER shut it down because it's very special here.  At least the folks here have BEEN here for TCB - those who haven't probably don't even know what's gone on.  I guess it can be fun to be in a bubble or have it be all about you, but for me?  Feh.  End of rant.

KevinH:
Good morning! First time I'm the first poster after BK! 

I woke up early (for a weekend).  Maybe I'll try and go back to sleep.....

FJL:
Happy April 15th, even though April 17th is this year's April 15th!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version