Archives > Archive 18

CONNECT THE DOTS

(1/46) > >>

bk:
Well, you've read the notes, the notes had a connection and occasional dots, and now it is time for you to post until the connect the cows cows come home.

bk:
And the word of the day is: STENOSIS!

George:
I usher downtown quite a bit and many times when I take tickets, people recognize me and I have absolutely NO idea who they are.  There are a couple of older women who are friends of my dad and somehow they act like they know me, but I don't know if I ever actually met them...other than them recognizing me when I usher.

George:
Today, I'm going to help my friend Margo move some furniture from her dad's house in Everett to her home here in Olympia.  Evidently, he and his wife are moving to a much smaller house and they've saved some stuff for Margo.  We also have to get a chair for her sister. 

George:
Hopefully, it'll only take a few hours.  Today is also my sister's boyfriend's birthday, which I totally forgot about. :o We're meeting for dinner later in the evening.  I thought it was next weekend, otherwise I wouldn't have agreed to help Margo move furniture, but she said that we should be back in town in time for dinner.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version