Archives > Archive 5

I FELL ON MY ASS

(1/61) > >>

bk:
Well, you've read the notes, you know who fell on their ass and why, and now it is time for you to post until the cows come home - they just fell on their collective asses laughing about how you-know-who fell on his.

bk:
And the word of the day is: HOBBLEDEHOY!

DakotaCelt:
fingers are worn out from my posting frenzy... they have fallen asleep on the keyboard!

George:

--- Quote from: DakotaCelt on March 28, 2006, 11:58:45 PM ---I could always set up antoher photobucket account...
--- End quote ---

You could do that.  But also, if you find a picture on the internet that you want to use, you can right click (on a PC, I don't know about Macs) and save it somewhere on your computer.  Then when you reply to or quote a message (not in the "Quick-Reply" box at the bottom of a page), just above the "Post - Preview - Reset Form" buttons is a box that's labeled "Attach:" and a "Browse..." button.  Click "Browse" and find the picture file that you've saved, click on that file, then click "Open" and then "Post" your message.  HOWEVER you can't preview with the picture.  You can preview the text all you want but only "Attach" the picture when you're ready to "Post."  The thing that you can't do is make the picture move, like you can with a linked picture from another website.  Make sense?? :)

Tomovoz:
General comment - which I guess could be rephrased into a question!

Australians and Brits consider the use of the word "Ass" by Americans as a touch "precious". Does the word have a legitimacy in it's use as a synonym for arse or is it a colloquilism only?

Do Canadians use the term in the same way?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version