Archives > Archive 7

THE MALADY LINGERS ON

(1/34) > >>

bk:
Well, you've read the notes, you chewed on the notes, and now it is time for you to post until the cows come home - they're thinking that the moolady lingers on.

bk:
And the word of the day is: MULTIFARIOUS!

singingnymph:
I was about to ask if you were starting early tonight when I realized what time it was!  Oh my.

singingnymph:
I don't suffer from apparel mastication, but once I left a top too close to the rat cage & now it's a night shirt.  :(

George:
Yesterday after work, I went directly to rehearsal.  We had to be there an hour early (6:00 pm instead of 7:00), supposedly for costume issues, but only a few people were there at 6:00.  Most people straggled in by 6:15 and all we did with costumes was make sure that each costume piece had our name on it.  That was it for the costumes. :-\ Other than that, we ran through all the songs (I'm only in two of them, and one of them is only two pages long).  Then we started running the second act after my last scene before the big ending and final song, which gives me about 30 pages of nothing to do until that last song.  The miners (the stars of the show) worked on scenes as needed as they got to them, then we did that whole last 30-page section again, without stopping.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version