Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: CALL ME  (Read 11705 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: CALL ME
« Reply #120 on: April 07, 2010, 02:36:56 PM »

PAGE FIVE DANCE!!

Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

MBarnum

« Reply #121 on: April 07, 2010, 02:47:12 PM »

MattH, the good news is that no matter what anyone votes on, all those titles are in the works and will be coming.

My wish for Universal is that they would get around to releasing the hundreds and hundreds of catalog titles from the 20s through the 50s that have yet to see the light of day! So many fun movies just sitting there gathering dust!

Instead, they release 400 versions of THE MUMMY rather then some nifty John Saxon or Audie Murphy films!

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #122 on: April 07, 2010, 03:23:38 PM »

I have to head out now. I'm off to the dress rehearsal for ANYONE CAN WHISTLE with Donna Murphy, Sutton Foster and Raul Esparza at Encores! I saw it last in the Carnegie Hall performance with Bernadette Peters, which should have been better than it was. Scott Bakulka and Bernadette were both good, but Madeline Kahn wasn't.

I have to cheer for Rob Berman and the mighty Encores! orchestra. He's the best.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 03:30:25 PM by elmore3003 »
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

DERBRUCER

• Let's hear it for the Bruces
« Reply #123 on: April 07, 2010, 03:24:24 PM »

Instead, they release 400 versions of THE MUMMY rather then some nifty John Saxon or Audie Murphy films!

There is a moral here - dead actors wanting a career revival need to reanimate.

der Brucer
We live in a universe not of clocks but of clouds.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #124 on: April 07, 2010, 03:25:41 PM »

DR Jose - that's perilously close to our "David Letterman" apartment...

I didn't know that you and David Letterman had an apartment!  Does Richard know?
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #125 on: April 07, 2010, 03:27:45 PM »

I wonder if those hard-shelled chocolate eggs that i thought were Cadbury are really Hershey's.

I know both companies make the chocolate ones. For some reason i thought the peanut butter ones that i loved were made by Cadbury's. But now i think it may be Hershey's.

And these are not to be mistaken with the milk chocolate little eggs with peanut butter filling. Those are good too. But for some reason the hard shelled ones were a delicious surprise that i was not expecting.

Jennifer, those Mini-eggs say Cadbury directly above the name!
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #126 on: April 07, 2010, 03:34:37 PM »

“One thing’s universal,

Ginny

« Reply #127 on: April 07, 2010, 03:35:53 PM »

I didn't know that you and David Letterman had an apartment!  Does Richard know?

LOL, DR TCB!  Yes, Richard knows all about the apartment and the 72 steps we had to climb to get to it when we stayed there last October.  Ordinarily, the building has an elevator, but it was waiting to pass its post-refurbishment inspection and could not be used.  At least we got one of our nights free to compensate.  I call it our "David Letterman" apartment, because it's 5 floors above DL's marquee on Broadway.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #128 on: April 07, 2010, 03:51:07 PM »

MattH, the good news is that no matter what anyone votes on, all those titles are in the works and will be coming.

My wish for Universal is that they would get around to releasing the hundreds and hundreds of catalog titles from the 20s through the 50s that have yet to see the light of day! So many fun movies just sitting there gathering dust!

I know what you mean, Mikey.  Soemtimes life just isn't fair!
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #129 on: April 07, 2010, 03:53:17 PM »

LOL, DR TCB!  Yes, Richard knows all about the apartment and the 72 steps we had to climb to get to it when we stayed there last October.  Ordinarily, the building has an elevator, but it was waiting to pass its post-refurbishment inspection and could not be used.  At least we got one of our nights free to compensate.  I call it our "David Letterman" apartment, because it's 5 floors above DL's marquee on Broadway.

I rmemebered, Ginny, but I had to appear to be shocked.
“One thing’s universal,

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #130 on: April 07, 2010, 04:04:15 PM »

I wonder if those hard-shelled chocolate eggs that i thought were Cadbury are really Hershey's.

I know both companies make the chocolate ones. For some reason i thought the peanut butter ones that i loved were made by Cadbury's. But now i think it may be Hershey's.

And these are not to be mistaken with the milk chocolate little eggs with peanut butter filling. Those are good too. But for some reason the hard shelled ones were a delicious surprise that i was not expecting.

Jennifer, those Mini-eggs say Cadbury directly above the name!

I think she showed the bag to demonstrate what the candy looked like.  That bag seems to be the traditional chocolate eggs from Cadbury, not ones filled with peanut butter.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #131 on: April 07, 2010, 04:22:15 PM »

BK will be merciless!
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #132 on: April 07, 2010, 04:23:53 PM »

Well I am enjoying my night off - this time tomorrow we will be in the middle of our dress rehearsal with an audience as big as that expected at the actual SHOW - admission is an item of CANNED FOOD for the local food drive.

And then Friday is the DAY!!
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #133 on: April 07, 2010, 04:28:02 PM »

BK will be merciless!

Is he playing Ming?   ;D
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

Cillaliz

« Reply #134 on: April 07, 2010, 04:28:07 PM »

I love peanut butter M&Ms too good to be true.

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #135 on: April 07, 2010, 04:28:46 PM »

I have a stack of probably 12 Blu-rays I need to review, and yet I am here posting.   
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

George

« Reply #136 on: April 07, 2010, 04:30:02 PM »

I have a stack of probably 12 Blu-rays I need to review, and yet I am here posting.   

And this is a problem??

;)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Cillaliz

« Reply #137 on: April 07, 2010, 04:31:02 PM »

This morning my water softener woke me up when it cycled or whatever they call it.  At about 5:00 AM I was laying in bed and heard the garbage truck somewhere in the neighbor hood.  I suddenly remembered that I hadn't put out the garbage and there was a lot of it. Since we only get pick up one day a week...I sprang out of bed, threw on some sweats and made it outside and got the garbage to the curb just as the truck was approaching my next door neighbor Woo Hoo!!!.   Then suddenly, it was 5:02 AM and I was up and wide awake.  So i made coffee, had breakfast and got to the office very early.   I have a backlog of work I'm trying to get through, so this was a good thing.  It was a very productive day. 

Jane

« Reply #138 on: April 07, 2010, 04:38:42 PM »

Craig has/had a big Mr M&M dispenser he kept filled with peanut butter M&M's.  At first I didn't care for the peanut butter ones & eventually I became addicted to them. 

Cillaliz

« Reply #139 on: April 07, 2010, 04:40:03 PM »

The only time I get up that early is when I'm traveling.  I think the girls believed I was going somewhere. They have been right next to me ever since I came home from work

Jane

« Reply #140 on: April 07, 2010, 04:41:21 PM »

Cilla "only" get pick up one day a week!  Do you know anyone who gets more than that?  Up until very recently we only had pick up twice a week.  The way we found out it was changed to once a week it that our nice large trash can was switched out to a small extremely narrow can. 

Jane

« Reply #141 on: April 07, 2010, 04:41:37 PM »

The only time I get up that early is when I'm traveling.  I think the girls believed I was going somewhere. They have been right next to me ever since I came home from work

Cute.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #142 on: April 07, 2010, 04:46:28 PM »

Craig has/had a big Mr M&M dispenser he kept filled with peanut butter M&M's.  At first I didn't care for the peanut butter ones & eventually I became addicted to them. 

Dark Chocolate here...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

George

« Reply #143 on: April 07, 2010, 04:48:10 PM »

Don't you hate it when that happens??

:D

Laura

« Reply #144 on: April 07, 2010, 04:49:57 PM »

We used to get trash pickup twice a week. Now it's once for trash and once for recycling.
"That's a lotta hamsters."

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #145 on: April 07, 2010, 05:01:00 PM »

once a week in fargo and no recycling pickup for the apartment i live in.. I have to haul it...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Cillaliz

« Reply #146 on: April 07, 2010, 05:01:35 PM »

Cilla "only" get pick up one day a week!  Do you know anyone who gets more than that?  Up until very recently we only had pick up twice a week.  The way we found out it was changed to once a week it that our nice large trash can was switched out to a small extremely narrow can. 

It was twice a week at the lake when I lived there

Cillaliz

« Reply #147 on: April 07, 2010, 05:04:32 PM »

Today I discovered Kindle for Blackberry.  I downloaded the app and ordered a free book but haven't tried to read it yet.  I thing reading on my blackberry would be difficult, but it will be fun to try it.

Jennifer

« Reply #148 on: April 07, 2010, 05:21:24 PM »

So, the picture you pictured was not the product you ate? -That was "Cadbury" in the pic.  Anyhoo....

Reese's does make "Candy Eggs" too, and there are a couple of companies that make "Peanut Butter Candy Eggs" too - at least on this side of the border.

I could not remember if it was cadbury hard eggs or hershey's hard eggs called eggies. They are basically identical. The ones i ate are the peanut butter hard shell. I was pretty sure they were cadbury when i posted the picture. But now i think they are hershey's. Sorry.

I could not find a pic of the peanut butter ones when i looked earlier. But for anyone who likes the hard colored shells, and who likes peanut butter (although these are hard not soft peanut butter like reese's) you should try these. Delicious.

Jennifer

« Reply #149 on: April 07, 2010, 05:22:29 PM »

Another easter treat i tried which i have never tried before was a lindt white chocolate little egg. OMG so good. It is soft white chocolate on the inside. White chocolate is my favorite kind of chocolate. I've tried the lindt balls before, but never the eggs. If you like white chocolate i think you'd like these.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up