Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: DANDRUFF  (Read 13676 times)

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
Re: DANDRUFF
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2011, 01:05:19 PM »

It was a very frustrating day for running errands. I am now home and wet from the rain.I accomplished a few god things, but there were too many aggravating moments.

It's nice to be home.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2011, 01:06:04 PM »

!!! 3 !!! Page 3 Dance !!! 3 !!!
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Laura

« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2011, 01:33:11 PM »

It was a very frustrating day for running errands. I am now home and wet from the rain.I accomplished a few god things, but there were too many aggravating moments.

It's nice to be home.

Oh, Elmore! You should have come with me today! The Monarch Scientist and I were checking out a spot on the river, and we found a milkweed tree! Butterflies galore! And lots of swell dragonflies, too! And a roadrunner -- always a good find!

I must have had a great morning! Every one of my sentences ends with an exclamation point!
"That's a lotta hamsters."

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2011, 02:04:28 PM »

To the DS of DR's Ann & Jed,

Ginny

« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2011, 02:10:52 PM »

OK, one more, mostly so y'all can get a good look at the outfit I wore to the wedding:

"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Ginny

« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2011, 02:11:39 PM »

And now I'm off to the grocery store - bye for now!
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Jane

« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2011, 02:13:53 PM »

From DR elmore:
DR Jane, my friend's wife seems fine with the situation. She's isn't the first wife of a friend who'scome out.  DR Ginny and I know one teacher in Ohio who left his wife for another man and then dumped the man and moved back in with the wife! Just like Hollywood.

Sounds more like a "soap" ;D

I'm glad she is fine.  The women I've know to go through this have had a difficult time with it.  One the man left after his mother died & then he came out.  He didn't want to get divorced though & when she finally said she couldn't live like that he got mad.

The other was just mean.  The man absconded with all their money & ran off with his best friend.  After the fact she realized they had been planning it all along.  It worked out fine in the end as she met a really great guy a few years later & is very happy.

Jane

« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2011, 02:14:42 PM »

From DR Ginny:
Oh, DR Jane, the wedding photos will be turning up for days and days!

Oh Good!!!  :)

Laura

« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2011, 02:17:53 PM »

Beautiful photo, Ginny.

Jane

« Reply #69 on: September 06, 2011, 02:18:25 PM »

From DR elmore:
Toronto? Really?

LOL, my reaction even knowing it is a popular travel destination from Michigan, having done it myself.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #70 on: September 06, 2011, 02:20:18 PM »

It's nice to be home.

Oh, Elmore! You should have come with me today! The Monarch Scientist and I were checking out a spot on the river, and we found a milkweed tree! Butterflies galore! And lots of swell dragonflies, too! And a roadrunner -- always a good find!

I must have had a great morning! Every one of my sentences ends with an exclamation point!

DR Laura, I wish I had! This day has been nothing but crap: frustrations, no expected check, and the damned mail didn't arrive until 5:10 this evening. I am not amazed the post office is in trouble; mine is run by complete asses.

Jane

« Reply #71 on: September 06, 2011, 02:21:10 PM »

From DR Laura:
I think it's a shame the newlyweds cannot live together until November.

My niece is in the same situation though for a longer period of time.  Her husband is a lawyer & needs to open a practice closer to my niece.  In the meantime I believe they have been house hunting.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #72 on: September 06, 2011, 02:24:44 PM »

From DR elmore:
DR Jane, my friend's wife seems fine with the situation. She's isn't the first wife of a friend who'scome out.  DR Ginny and I know one teacher in Ohio who left his wife for another man and then dumped the man and moved back in with the wife! Just like Hollywood.

I'm glad she is fine.  The women I've know to go through this have had a difficult time with it.  One the man left after his mother died & then he came out.  He didn't want to get divorced though & when she finally said she couldn't live like that he got mad.

The other was just mean.  The man absconded with all their money & ran off with his best friend.  After the fact she realized they had been planning it all along.  It worked out fine in the end as she met a really great guy a few years later & is very happy.

There's more to human experience than some minds can ever imagine. When my friend Matthew came out and he and Myra split up, they remained friends, even after he moved from Boston to Brooklyn. When she died in the first plane to hit the World Trade Center, she still had Matthew as her beneficiary twenty-five years after the breakup.

KevinH

« Reply #73 on: September 06, 2011, 02:27:28 PM »

Hello!  I'm home after a harrowing drive from the airport.   First, the traffic was bumper-to-bumper on the "beltway" because of an accident.   Then after getting up to speed (almost) the torrential rain started.  It took me an extra hour to get home.  I'm enjoying the cool temperature, though.  It's only 64 right now!

KevinH

« Reply #74 on: September 06, 2011, 02:28:03 PM »

Great wedding photos, DR Ginny!

Laura

« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2011, 02:31:45 PM »

So glad you made it home safely, Kevin!

Jane

« Reply #76 on: September 06, 2011, 02:36:53 PM »

Here's a look at the Amaretto Almond Delight Cake I made for a friend's birthday yesterday. It disappeared in minutes. I wish I had a leftover bite for breakfast. And a bite was all I had yesterday.

It looks delicious except I would need to pick off all the sliced almonds.  I like toasted but not sliced almonds.

Laura

« Reply #77 on: September 06, 2011, 02:38:06 PM »

Here is the milkweed tree with queen butterflies:

Jane

« Reply #78 on: September 06, 2011, 02:38:34 PM »

This is the closest thing I've seen to a funniest home video from the wedding - a very tired bride and groom.  Couple on the left are the best man and a bridesmaid:

:D

Jane

« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2011, 02:38:59 PM »

This is turning into a most lousy and frustrating day!

Sorry.  I hope it has improved by now.

Jane

« Reply #80 on: September 06, 2011, 02:39:27 PM »

A framed copy of that pic will make a nice 1st year anniversary gift, DR Ginny.

;D 

Jane

« Reply #81 on: September 06, 2011, 02:43:58 PM »

Big story on the 'dramatic readings' coming up this Sunday.....

http://www.bannergraphic.com/story/1759574.html

Wishes it is a rewarding day for you.

Jane

« Reply #82 on: September 06, 2011, 02:47:20 PM »

"Ring around the collar!"

"Ring around the collar!"

For years I wouldn't use Wisk because of the commercial, until someone told me to use it to get paint out of toddler clothes.  It really did get the ring around the collar out-lol.  They stopped making the unscented Wisk & I had to find another detergent.

Jane

« Reply #83 on: September 06, 2011, 02:50:31 PM »

DR George I remember the Zest commercial only not that the word schmutz was used.

Jane

« Reply #84 on: September 06, 2011, 02:51:24 PM »

It's nice to be home.

:)

Jane

« Reply #85 on: September 06, 2011, 02:52:02 PM »

OK, one more, mostly so y'all can get a good look at the outfit I wore to the wedding:

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Jane

« Reply #86 on: September 06, 2011, 02:54:23 PM »

From DR elmore:

There's more to human experience than some minds can ever imagine. When my friend Matthew came out and he and Myra split up, they remained friends, even after he moved from Boston to Brooklyn. When she died in the first plane to hit the World Trade Center, she still had Matthew as her beneficiary twenty-five years after the breakup.

Such a touching, bittersweet, story.

Jane

« Reply #87 on: September 06, 2011, 02:55:13 PM »

Hello!  I'm home after a harrowing drive from the airport.   First, the traffic was bumper-to-bumper on the "beltway" because of an accident.   Then after getting up to speed (almost) the torrential rain started.  It took me an extra hour to get home.  I'm enjoying the cool temperature, though.  It's only 64 right now!

I'm glad you made it home safely. 

Jane

« Reply #88 on: September 06, 2011, 02:55:58 PM »

Here is the milkweed tree with queen butterflies:

Pretty. :)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #89 on: September 06, 2011, 02:57:47 PM »

DR George I remember the Zest commercial only not that the word schmutz was used.

I wonder if it was just a local commercial.  I'm not even really sure that it was for Zest.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up