Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: SLAVING OVER A HOT KEYBOARD  (Read 24326 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:SLAVING OVER A HOT KEYBOARD
« Reply #270 on: June 29, 2008, 11:23:30 PM »

I am here. I am just catching up on today's posts....
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #271 on: June 29, 2008, 11:23:58 PM »

Page 10 dance...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #272 on: June 29, 2008, 11:27:07 PM »

feel better vibes to Cilla... I have been under the weather the last couple of days but I am feeling better.

Healing vibes to Ginny and Laura!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #273 on: June 29, 2008, 11:34:56 PM »

I have had a lovely collection of amused annoyances today... Some people on some boards just are complete idiots... It amazes me sometimes how they say one thing on one board and then to another and say the opposite and when confronted with the contradictory evidence they lie to your face and they say are good people.

They never seem to learn the lessons of their own stupidity

Yep.... I find them amusing....
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 11:37:08 PM by DakotaCelt »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #274 on: June 29, 2008, 11:37:35 PM »

I seem to be here all by myself....
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up