Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: STAGING  (Read 6380 times)

ChasSmith

Re: STAGING
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2017, 05:30:06 AM »

The next actual "thing" I have to go out and do is Sunday evening when there are yet more

(I think you all know what I'm about to say here)

auditions.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2017, 05:53:47 AM »

Good morning, all!
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2017, 05:57:13 AM »

I s;e[t poorly with a lot of unsettling dreams - not nightmares but ugly, nasty dreams - that left me thinking WYF?

One involved child exploitation and abuse in casting, and the other - something about gold mining in the American West - may have had a death or murder.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2017, 05:58:53 AM »

DR Danise, I'm sorry you are down. My dad's 10th anniversary was last year.  The wound never heals.  Every anniversary rips off the scab.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2017, 06:04:21 AM »

DR JohnG, Jim Spada wrote Hollywood bios,  I liked him very much as a friend, but I only read a couple of his books.  He was a huge Streisand fan and wrote a couple of books about her.  I read the first one ages ago when it first was published.  I once met at a dinner party another Hollywood biographer, Randy Taraborrelli, and we did not get along at all.  It was mutual dislike. 

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2017, 06:05:45 AM »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Continued Health Vibes for DRs JRand66, TCB, Jeanne, and others!  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 06:43:08 AM by elmore3003 »

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2017, 06:07:52 AM »

Today, I need to pick up and put away things. Then settle in with Lerner and Loewe for the weekend.  Rob sent Joshe and me two more charts, and we need to decide who will do which over the weekend.  Next week, I hope I'll be sitting in City Center and working together with Joshie on the rest of the show.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2017, 06:07:56 AM »

Ha!  A rainy Friday here.  Doctor's appt. and some lab work to be done here this afternoon......
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2017, 06:09:30 AM »

It's time to launder the bedding and set the bed and apartment up for the summer. I may need to call my super for help today.  I need to turn my mattress and I cannot do it alone.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2017, 06:44:51 AM »

Well, I managed to turn the mattress on my own, even though our super told me to call when I wanted his help.  The bedding is in the washers, and Joshie and I have taken care of our division of the two charts.

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2017, 06:45:26 AM »

A way too early good morning.   Wishing everyone a good day and good vibes.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2017, 07:25:08 AM »

So there's this drug program ad in whivh the lady says "I was a heroin addict selling my soul for drugs." When did soul become a euphemism for body?

Ginny

« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2017, 07:51:57 AM »

Friday morning greetings!  I have to be at the hospital in a couple of hours for my rescheduled test that I forgot about yesterday.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Catherine

• Like so much fish!
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2017, 07:56:57 AM »

Good morning all!!

Prayers to DR Gin99+ny for good test results today!!!

Catherine

• Like so much fish!
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2017, 07:59:37 AM »

TOD

CD.  AWE, A Christian album!!! Love!!!

Ginny

« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2017, 08:05:28 AM »

Good morning all!!

Prayers to DR Gin99+ny for good test results today!!!

Thanks, DR Catherine!  It's just routine and I expect no problems.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2017, 08:14:22 AM »

Got word from my sister Linda that the biopsy results showed that all was normal. Thank you, all, for the vibes and prayers.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

FJL

« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2017, 08:16:15 AM »

Great news, John G!

Ginny

« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2017, 08:55:43 AM »

DR John G, thanks for the good news update from your sister!

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2017, 08:56:57 AM »

DR JohnG, did they have a reason for the problem?  I'm happy it turned out to be nothing.

Laura

« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2017, 08:58:51 AM »

Good morning.
"That's a lotta hamsters."

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2017, 08:59:04 AM »

The Encores! season has been announced and the bitching has begun.  Two weeks ago, it was a whole different series of shows, but unpreventable things happen.  And it gives those who know nothing a chance to bitch about it.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/arts/dance/city-center-new-season-the-red-shoes-and-brigadoon.html?_r=1

Laura

« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2017, 08:59:09 AM »

Such a relief, John! What good news!
"That's a lotta hamsters."

FJL

« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2017, 09:11:33 AM »

The Encores! season has been announced and the bitching has begun.  Two weeks ago, it was a whole different series of shows, but unpreventable things happen.  And it gives those who know nothing a chance to bitch about it.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/arts/dance/city-center-new-season-the-red-shoes-and-brigadoon.html?_r=1

Are you involved with any of these as much as you were with THE NEW YORKERS?

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2017, 09:34:28 AM »

I'm up, I'm up - six-and-a-half hours of sleep.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2017, 09:37:12 AM »

Are you involved with any of these as much as you were with THE NEW YORKERS?

I have no idea at the moment.  GRAND HOTEL and ME AND MY GIRL should be settled, but this revie may need work.  We'll see.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2017, 09:38:06 AM »

The laundry is finished and the bed remade.  I'm taking a break and then getting to work on Lerner and Loewe.

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2017, 09:49:35 AM »

DR JohnG, did they have a reason for the problem?  I'm happy it turned out to be nothing.

I believe it was an out-of-control infection.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

ChasSmith

« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2017, 10:15:13 AM »

DR John G., that's very good news from your sister.  Out-of-control infections requiring surgery are no fun, to be sure, but I guess she's recovering well now?

ChasSmith

« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2017, 10:16:25 AM »

No bitching here, sounds like fun to me.

And I know you can't say, but it would be fascinating to know what the other series of shows might have been!   :)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up