Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: COGENT  (Read 20526 times)

Cillaliz

Re:COGENT
« Reply #150 on: January 11, 2006, 03:59:40 PM »

I haven't decided on a name yet.  I've decided to wait until the soon to be former owners are out of it and I get a chance to sit in the house and get a feel for it.

Cillaliz

« Reply #151 on: January 11, 2006, 04:00:36 PM »

Oh cool, new page

Great photos Ben and BK....and I agree, BK you look marvelous in that tux

Cillaliz

« Reply #152 on: January 11, 2006, 04:02:21 PM »

I am so sick of being sick I could just scream.  I had to continue 2 hearings today.  I finally found the cough syrup with codine and that knocked me out for most of the day.  My secretary says I just don't accept the fact I'm not well until I get knocked on my rear....she may be right

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #153 on: January 11, 2006, 04:06:04 PM »

Jed,

GOOD LIBRARY VIBES!!!![/size]

After Keith graduated school he was a librarian.

Cillaliz

« Reply #154 on: January 11, 2006, 04:08:04 PM »

GOOD LIBRARY VIBES TO DR JED!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jane

« Reply #155 on: January 11, 2006, 04:08:23 PM »

Vixmom have a good evening.

Jane

« Reply #156 on: January 11, 2006, 04:10:05 PM »

Cillaliz, take care of yourself.

Jane

« Reply #157 on: January 11, 2006, 04:13:31 PM »

Ron I also enjoyed the recent episode of MEDIUM.  I thought the older daughter was very good and her character was more interesting than usual.

Spoiler:

Jennifer & TPunk I think she wasn’t told about the man as he is so evil and scary.  After he led her astray and into the glass door she should know to stay away from him.

The girls must have some idea regarding their mother’s abilities and what she does for a living.  There is simply too much discussion around them not too.  Of course you never know with children.  I expect situations will arise in the future that will need discussing.

Cillaliz

« Reply #158 on: January 11, 2006, 04:14:10 PM »

Cillaliz, take care of yourself.

Oh I am, it's not that big of a deal, it just won't go away

Ben

« Reply #159 on: January 11, 2006, 04:20:28 PM »

Larry, I will call Anthony when I log off and ask him about Monday. We are seeing a friend's show at 2pm. It's a new musical version of Peg O' My Heart, based on the J. Hartley Manners play. Anthony hasn't said if he will be joining us. I have to ask so I'll let you know either later tonight or tomorrow morning if he will be there. Since it will be the last dinner (for HHW anyway) at this cherished instituion I think he might actually want to join us.

Jane

« Reply #160 on: January 11, 2006, 04:36:35 PM »

My first NY HHW dinner was at Barrymore's.  I wish I could join you for the last one there.

Ginny

« Reply #161 on: January 11, 2006, 04:43:06 PM »

My first NY HHW dinner was at Barrymore's.  I wish I could join you for the last one there.

Oh, Jane, I wish you could, too!
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #162 on: January 11, 2006, 04:44:44 PM »

Thanks all for the tux comments.

I found out forty-five minutes ago that we have almost no people booked from our main papering service.  That is because our producer didn't offer freebies for tonight and tomorrow - I, of course, was told that they HAD been offered - had I been told otherwise I would have insisted, because previews are not about money they're about bodies in the audience.  So, unless the other papering services come through, I'm afraid it's going to be a rather depressing night tonight.  I'm rather furious about it - part of it is Tammy's fault - when she found out we'd offered freebies for the first two previews she said she wanted only paid - we all told her that was folly, but no one told me that they'd actually changed it.  It's too late for tonight, but I have rather strongly insisted that it be fixed for tomorrow night.  Oy and double vey.

Michael

« Reply #163 on: January 11, 2006, 04:45:16 PM »

My ask BK question

Has your publicists contact the cable network SOAPnet, and the various Soap Opera related magazines regarding the play and Matt Ashford's appearance in it? I am sure all his soap fans and fans of DOOL will come to see it. (Well at least from the LA area.)

Never stop dreaming.

Michael

« Reply #164 on: January 11, 2006, 04:47:37 PM »

And I keep on meaning to mention that Matt's wife Christina SAffran Ashford is a singer and has a CD on the LML lablel called Temporary Insanity and Matt sings on one of the tracks, Baby It's Cold Outside and their children Emma and Grace join their mother in Mamma a Rainbow
Never stop dreaming.

Michael

« Reply #165 on: January 11, 2006, 04:49:26 PM »

Which also reminded me of another question I have been meaning to ask:

How did, "Baby It's Cold Outside" become a "Christmas Song"?
Never stop dreaming.

Ben

« Reply #166 on: January 11, 2006, 05:00:48 PM »

Larry (and Ginny), Anthony will be joining us at Barrymore's! Let the celebrations begin.

Ben

« Reply #167 on: January 11, 2006, 05:03:01 PM »

This isn't a Dublin picture but it is a picture of our tree, which is still up in the living room as I type.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #168 on: January 11, 2006, 05:10:38 PM »

Yes, the publicist is on to all the soap connections.  Matt's wife is very talented, too.

Ginny

« Reply #169 on: January 11, 2006, 05:27:15 PM »

Larry (and Ginny), Anthony will be joining us at Barrymore's! Let the celebrations begin.

It's sounding like a party.  Should I wear my wedding veil?
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Ginny

« Reply #170 on: January 11, 2006, 05:32:20 PM »

DR vixmom - do you and the Vixter have Monday off?  Would you be able to join the dinner group at Barrymore's?

Ginny

« Reply #171 on: January 11, 2006, 05:36:43 PM »

DR Cillaliz - I think a trip to NYC would fix you right up!

Ginny

« Reply #172 on: January 11, 2006, 05:37:21 PM »

Can y'all tell that I'm at work with no managers?  It's almost time to go home...

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #173 on: January 11, 2006, 05:39:39 PM »

Well, I shall now be on my way to the theater and shall hope we have more than four people in the audience.  Pray for Rosemary's Baby.

Ginny

« Reply #174 on: January 11, 2006, 05:39:40 PM »

bk, you look very distinguished in your tux!

Jane

« Reply #175 on: January 11, 2006, 05:43:52 PM »

Bruce, may you be pleasantly surpirsed tonight and have a decent size audience.

Jane

« Reply #176 on: January 11, 2006, 05:45:42 PM »

Ben what year is the radio from?  It is wonderful.  Is there a story that goes with it?

MBarnum

« Reply #177 on: January 11, 2006, 05:55:25 PM »

When I got home from work I turned the heat on. I have an oil furnace and the large vent is in the floor between the kitchen and the living room. After it was on for a few minutes I noticed it smelled really, really bad...I walked to the heater a flame was shooting up!

I don't know what is wrong but I don't think I will be using the heat until I have someone look at it, which will hopefully be soon.

My house stinks now, too.

Jane

« Reply #178 on: January 11, 2006, 05:56:50 PM »

Keith is great at organizing and arranging our home.  Once in awhile I am inspired and come up with a terrific idea.  Tonight was one of those.  

Keith was busy putting things on the cabinet shelves around the jukebox.  I suggested we get out some old albums.  In the spotlight we now have “Ricky Nelson” and “Teenage Triangle” along with a 45 of “The Purple People Eater.  To the sides we have “Blue Hawaii”, “The Ink Spots” and “Baby Sittin with Buzz Clifford”.  Has anyone heard of the last one? ;D

To complete the arrangement is the photo to your left.

Jane

« Reply #179 on: January 11, 2006, 05:58:56 PM »

MBarnum I hope you stay warm tonight.  Is it still raining there?

I know if you had a gas heater the gas company would rush out to check it.  Did you call the oil company, or even better the fire department?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up