Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: THE SPLENDIDLY WORKING IPHONE AND THE SPIFFY NEW PORCELAIN CAP  (Read 3514 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: THE SPLENDIDLY WORKING IPHONE AND THE SPIFFY NEW PORCELAIN CAP
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2014, 02:43:22 PM »

PAGE THREE "THREE DANCERS" DANCE!!

« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 02:45:46 PM by George »
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Cillaliz

« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2014, 02:43:56 PM »

Good afternoon.  I'm home.  I don't feel very well today. I think part of it is that we've had cloudy, gray, hazy weather for several days in a row.  The cats have been attacking each other, my mom's cats have been attacking each other and even the cats that live at the vets office have been attacking each other... I think that's really weird

Cillaliz

« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2014, 02:44:41 PM »

SO I worked this morning, but brought home work this afternoon and have pretty much just sat here like so much fish. 

Cillaliz

« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2014, 02:49:54 PM »

Callie was the aggressor today and then Boo and Ricky got into it.  I yelled then separated them.   Callie is upstairs and the other two were downstairs. All has been quiet for about the last hour.  I'm hoping they are done with the fight.   I do need to go see Callie.  The door is open to the room she's in, so she can come down if she wants to..
I just don't get why they are suddenly acting like this  And of course I freak out which doesn't help anything.   I should go look, they are probably all three curled up in the same room while I'm down here by myself

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2014, 03:11:35 PM »

DR Vixmom your new TV furniture thingy looks nice.

Jane

« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2014, 03:14:06 PM »

Good morning, all! 

I slept late, but i've been tied up  for the past hour with a search for a USPS tracking number (found) and the sad news that my beloved doctor is leaving Manhattan to marry a gentleman in Wisconsin requires a change in my January appointment since she leaves my HMO on January 9. My heart is broken, since I really have come to love her, and I am of course worried about the new MD the HMO assigns to me. This is most upsetting.

WISHING YOU ANOTHER WONDERFUL DOCTOR!!!!

Jane

« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2014, 03:16:26 PM »

Good afternoon.  I'm home.  I don't feel very well today. I think part of it is that we've had cloudy, gray, hazy weather for several days in a row.  The cats have been attacking each other, my mom's cats have been attacking each other and even the cats that live at the vets office have been attacking each other... I think that's really weird

Sure is weird.

Feel better!!  I am STILL coughing and wishing my cold would go away.

Jane

« Reply #67 on: December 10, 2014, 03:18:53 PM »

It has been raining rather hard and the winds are picking up.  I got my Nook charged in case we lose power.  I would be very frustrated if I couldn't finish my book.  I started it 5 days ago and I'm not even half way through it :o

Jane

« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2014, 03:19:29 PM »

I just read that Mary Ann Mobley passed away yesterday.

KevinH

« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2014, 03:20:52 PM »

Happy Birthday to DR MBarnum!

ChasSmith

« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2014, 03:21:07 PM »

I'm coughing, too, and my cold went away weeks ago!  I seem to be going through the kind of nagging congestion and cough that BK was fighting recently.  I'm not at all sick, but it's a low-key return of the kind of cough I get with a cold.  I tossed back a shot of Robitussin DM last night, and another this afternoon, and I think it's starting to help.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2014, 03:25:44 PM »

Healing vibes for DR JANE.

DR ELMORE sometimes I think they put Amazon Marketplace buyers' feedback for sellers on the review pages for products....hence "quick shpg", etc.

New TV enjoyment vibes for DR VIXMOM and DR DRUXY.
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2014, 03:26:06 PM »

I am still coughing, too, DR CHAS SMITH.....it just won't go away.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2014, 03:27:09 PM »

Felines are mysterious DR CILLA LIZ.....apply any theory to their behavior that you like.....it's as likely to be true as anything else.

Cillaliz

« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2014, 03:27:13 PM »

I really think I'm just starting to get this thing.  I've got a headache and feel very draggy.  I did just take a couple Aleve and that usually helps me.  I have a ticket for Mythbusters live tonight.  A part of me really wants to go ad another part of me doesn't even want to get out of the recliner. It didn't help when I read the show is 2 1/2 hours long. I have thought about going for the first 1/2

Cillaliz

« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2014, 03:27:51 PM »

The cats have all calmed down.

Cillaliz

« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2014, 03:28:28 PM »

It's going to stay cloudy for days.  Yuck it's my least favorite weather.

Cillaliz

« Reply #77 on: December 10, 2014, 03:29:50 PM »

I've got a dinner tomorrow night, a busy day at work tomorrow, playing for the little yellow dog auction on Saturday morning and the symphony Christmas spectacular on Saturday night.   I hate to be out the money, but I think the sensible thing to do is to stay home tonight. 

ChasSmith

« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2014, 03:30:12 PM »

I could use some good Amazon reviews for ROBERTA, too!  we just got a really weird one from a Robert K, who wrote this brief one: "good price fast service . ive waited ages for a full recording of this musical."  No comment on the actual recording r performances, just that, but I checked his earlier review and all they get is "good price fast service."

People are so damned stupid when it comes to posting stuff like that.  They don't have a clue as to how to differentiate between a product review and a shipping or seller review.  At least he gave it five stars!

But I'm glad I looked, because I was shocked to see I hadn't posted one myself!   :-[  All along, I'd been assuming I had, so boy is my face red.  It's there now!!

Cillaliz

« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2014, 03:30:26 PM »

I have had two clients cancel this week because they are sick.  One had to go to the hospital. 

Cillaliz

« Reply #80 on: December 10, 2014, 03:31:46 PM »

Felines are mysterious DR CILLA LIZ.....apply any theory to their behavior that you like.....it's as likely to be true as anything else.

Yes they are.  I just thought it especially strange that three sets of cats were having about the same behavior on the same day

Cillaliz

« Reply #81 on: December 10, 2014, 03:53:07 PM »

I could use some good Amazon reviews for ROBERTA, too!  we just got a really weird one from a Robert K, who wrote this brief one: "good price fast service . ive waited ages for a full recording of this musical."  No comment on the actual recording r performances, just that, but I checked his earlier review and all they get is "good price fast service."

People are so damned stupid when it comes to posting stuff like that.  They don't have a clue as to how to differentiate between a product review and a shipping or seller review.  At least he gave it five stars!

But I'm glad I looked, because I was shocked to see I hadn't posted one myself!   :-[  All along, I'd been assuming I had, so boy is my face red.  It's there now!!

Maybe he wants to give it a good rating but isn't much for writing reviews.  Hey, he gave it 5 stars, that's great

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #82 on: December 10, 2014, 04:07:47 PM »

But I'm glad I looked, because I was shocked to see I hadn't posted one myself!   :-[  All along, I'd been assuming I had, so boy is my face red. 

Thank you, Luella. A princess is going to wear that.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2014, 04:09:29 PM »

Maybe he wants to give it a good rating but isn't much for writing reviews.  Hey, he gave it 5 stars, that's great

I am very happy for the five stars. I just thought, why did he bother to post a review if all he can say is god price, fast shipper?  We're all of us with things on Amazon trying to move a product, and that review wouldn't help a potential sell at all.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Cillaliz

« Reply #84 on: December 10, 2014, 04:17:16 PM »

I am very happy for the five stars. I just thought, why did he bother to post a review if all he can say is god price, fast shipper?  We're all of us with things on Amazon trying to move a product, and that review wouldn't help a potential sell at all.

Well, it might if someone wanted a good price and a fast shipper :)  I don't read that many reviews, I do look at the rating numbers.  So it may help you with some people just because it's another 5 star rating

Cillaliz

« Reply #85 on: December 10, 2014, 04:17:37 PM »

But I totally get your point

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #86 on: December 10, 2014, 04:23:17 PM »

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #87 on: December 10, 2014, 04:24:51 PM »

Wow, DR ChasSmith! It's a good thing no one can see me blush.

Jennifer

« Reply #88 on: December 10, 2014, 04:27:25 PM »

Feel better vibes for everyone who is under the weather.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #89 on: December 10, 2014, 04:36:13 PM »

So, from my LinkedIn Miami University Alumni page, i got this loverly invitation: Be a sudent of success.

Is it a typo for a student of success or for a sudden success?

These conundrums fascinate me.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up