Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: THE RIGHT BIRDMAN  (Read 4571 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: THE RIGHT BIRDMAN
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2014, 10:55:55 AM »

2WO!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2014, 10:56:21 AM »

ask bk

are there any "holy grails" left of soundtracks you'd like to release?

A Follow-up Ask BK Question:  Are there any "holy grail" cast recordings that you'd like to release?
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2014, 11:16:22 AM »

ask bk

Tons.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2014, 11:16:54 AM »

ask bk

A Follow-up Ask BK Question:  Are there any "holy grail" cast recordings that you'd like to release?

Just Donnybrook - expensive but I can get the license, so we'll see.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2014, 11:17:38 AM »

I'm up - was up briefly at eight-thirty, then fell back asleep until eleven.  Have had about nine hours.  Had a telephonic call already.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2014, 11:19:30 AM »

My question for ASK BK Day:

What is your favorite Annette Funicello recording?
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

George

« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2014, 11:30:58 AM »

ask bk

:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2014, 12:24:47 PM »

Nice Rob Stevens review for the show!

i liked reading the notes.  I have never seen BOA all the way through....maybe I will do that next time it is on the teevee.

I read this as Bank of America and then had to rethink things a bit.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2014, 12:25:48 PM »

ask bk

I shelled out for the bad copied-from-vinyl CD of this. Would love a cleaned up recording.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2014, 12:26:29 PM »

Yes, David, I'm already done. I did have to go back to the office yesterday to finish my Performance Evaluation but I am off work until Monday, January 5th.

I'm getting my Performance Evaluation later this afternoon. :P

All the best with that, George.
― Voltaire

George

« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2014, 12:31:16 PM »

Yes, David, I'm already done. I did have to go back to the office yesterday to finish my Performance Evaluation but I am off work until Monday, January 5th.

I'm getting my Performance Evaluation later this afternoon. :P

All the best with that, George.

Thanks, John.

George

« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2014, 12:56:24 PM »

Okay, I must apologize, but I lost my list of those who wanted a DVD copy of "Peter Pan Live!"  If I remember correctly, I had these people:  Ginny John, Laura, and Vixmom.  Please confirm with me (on the board or privately) if these are correct or not.  Would anyone else like a copy?  Please let me know.  I don't want anyone left out.

Thanks. :)

Laura

« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2014, 01:16:53 PM »

Yes, please, George.
"That's a lotta hamsters."

Ginny

« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2014, 01:19:25 PM »

Wednesday afternoon greetings!  Today was Mom's moving day and it went more smoothly than any of us imagined.  My sister and I are exhausted and have crashed for today.  Brother-in-law and niece were finishing up a couple of details at the new place and will also crash.  Tomorrow we'll finish up in the old place and, I hope, turn in the keys by the end of the day.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Laura

« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2014, 01:21:45 PM »

I'm glad to hear it went well, Ginny.
"That's a lotta hamsters."

Ginny

« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2014, 01:23:36 PM »

Mom has met her housekeeper, her nurse, her aide, and her social worker.  The aide walked her to the dining room for lunch and Mom said it was delicious.  We were able to accommodate all but one small piece of furniture, which we will store.  It's the nightstand that matches her dresser and chest of drawers.  Tomorrow I will show her how to use her new Keurig-style coffee maker.  She also has a small refrigerator for soft drinks and snacks and her microwave.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Ginny

« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2014, 01:25:53 PM »

Thanks, DR Laura!  There may still be some snags, but overall we're very pleased and relieved.

George

« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2014, 01:27:06 PM »

Yes, please, George.

Thanks for confirming, Laura!

Ginny

« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2014, 01:43:26 PM »

Yes, DR George, I'm on the PETER PAN list - thanks!

Cillaliz

« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2014, 01:49:33 PM »

Good morning, all!  I am up early because I have physical therapy this morning, but i am feeling puny so i may call and move it to tomorrow. Ugh. Beyond that, whether I stay home or go to therapy, i've got Jerome Moross work yo deal with, and i am grateful for it.

DR cillaliz, i loved the account of your trip yesterday. I wish your client all the best.

Thanks Elmore.  He has one small problem.  The timing of leaving his country is very important to his case.   He said his wife was pregnant and visibly so when he left in February of a certain year.   The baby was born in December.   He was adamant that both were correct.  Oh well.

Cillaliz

« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2014, 01:51:08 PM »

Surprisingly I'm hungry.

Feel better soon!!!!! Glad to hear you're hungry. Eat chicken soup.  I always do that when I don't feel well.

Cillaliz

« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2014, 01:52:41 PM »

I also enjoyed reading DR CILLA LIZ's post yesterday about her client......you do good work!!

Thanks.  I don't talk about it much but I love working with people from all over the world and people who really need help.  I could be a rich lawyer, but instead I'm a happy one. I'll take happy any day of the week

Cillaliz

« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2014, 01:54:40 PM »

Wednesday afternoon greetings!  Today was Mom's moving day and it went more smoothly than any of us imagined.  My sister and I are exhausted and have crashed for today.  Brother-in-law and niece were finishing up a couple of details at the new place and will also crash.  Tomorrow we'll finish up in the old place and, I hope, turn in the keys by the end of the day.

SO glad it went well.   Sounds like she was actually looking forward to being there.   

Cillaliz

« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2014, 01:57:18 PM »

I'm tired. I was up too late trying to get all the photos transferred.  I have accomplished a few things today and have to find the answer to one more question then I think I'll go home. Tonight I'm wrapping and packaging up all my gifts.  Only a couple packages to send, but want to get them off soon.   I'll do priority, so I should be ok

Ginny

« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2014, 02:01:13 PM »

SO glad it went well.   Sounds like she was actually looking forward to being there.   

Yes, DR Cillaliz, I think so, too.  She was very isolated in her independent living apartment.  I'd been concerned she would find all the attention intrusive, but she seemed to be enjoying it.

Ginny

« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2014, 02:02:21 PM »

I'm going to take a short nap before going out to dinner with (just) Richard and for a drive through Light Up Middletown at Sunset Park.

Bye for now!

John G.

« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2014, 02:03:46 PM »

Okay, I must apologize, but I lost my list of those who wanted a DVD copy of "Peter Pan Live!"  If I remember correctly, I had these people:  Ginny John, Laura, and Vixmom.  Please confirm with me (on the board or privately) if these are correct or not.  Would anyone else like a copy?  Please let me know.  I don't want anyone left out.

Thanks. :)

Yes, please.
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2014, 02:04:35 PM »

Me, too.
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2014, 02:07:06 PM »

A friend from high school, who's still somewhat in his punk rock phase, has written a lyrical ballad for the Yuletide season called "I'm Burning Down Your Christmas Tree Tonight." The melody is catchy in a weird way, as if Depeche Mode and "Jingle Bells" had mated. Here's one of the more lively sections.

But now I'm melting down your plastic snowmen
That sing "Oh Holy Night"
It's a supercalifragilistic sight
I'm burning down your Christmas tree tonight
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2014, 02:07:17 PM »

Let's move on!
― Voltaire
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up