Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOMETIMES I STAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR  (Read 16105 times)

FJL

Re: SOMETIMES I STAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR
« Reply #270 on: July 12, 2012, 08:20:59 PM »

Here's the Playbill article saying Leslie Odom Jr. is now a series regular on SMASH in the new season

Krysta Rodriguez Lands Role on NBC's "Smash"; Leslie Odom Jr. Now a Series Regular

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/167817-Krysta-Rodriguez-Lands-Role-on-NBCs-Smash-Leslie-Odom-Jr-Now-a-Series-Regular

Cillaliz

« Reply #271 on: July 12, 2012, 08:56:53 PM »

Good evening.  I took a nap late this afternoon then went to the baseball game where the Sioux Falls Fighting Pheasants beat our Sioux City Explorers.  I really had a nice time.  Just a quiet evening at the ball park. 

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #272 on: July 12, 2012, 08:58:38 PM »

I gotta tell you.

Cillaliz

« Reply #273 on: July 12, 2012, 09:00:15 PM »

On my way home I had a call from Adam.  My brother has had his breathing tube removed and Adam said he was able to talk to him briefly.  David was joking with him.  All his blood levels etc are looking good. They were going to get him sitting up before he went to bed tonight.  So it's all looking really good.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?

Cillaliz

« Reply #275 on: July 12, 2012, 09:04:37 PM »

Thanks for all the vibes and for all the birthday greetings.   This was a very unusual birthday.  In almost every way it was a marvelous day. But of course, there was the situation with my brother in the background.  Thankfully he's fine, so it turned out to be a great day all around.  Thank you to the wonderful here at HHW.  This really is the greatest site on the internet and you are the greatest group of people on the internet.  Love you all!

FJL

« Reply #276 on: July 12, 2012, 09:05:48 PM »

Donna Summer's daughters battling over her $75-million fortune just weeks after her death. 

Hmm, she left it all to her husband.  Why doesn't he just keep it all for himself if all the daughters see are dollar signs?

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/war-over-donna-summer-fortune

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #277 on: July 12, 2012, 09:07:34 PM »

On my way home I had a call from Adam.  My brother has had his breathing tube removed and Adam said he was able to talk to him briefly.  David was joking with him.  All his blood levels etc are looking good. They were going to get him sitting up before he went to bed tonight.  So it's all looking really good.
That's great news. A wonderful birthday present.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

Cillaliz

« Reply #278 on: July 12, 2012, 09:22:49 PM »

That's great news. A wonderful birthday present.

indeed it is.

Matthew

• You there, why are you so late?
« Reply #279 on: July 12, 2012, 11:18:47 PM »

Worst Into the Woods horror story and why high schools should think twice about doing the show.  I was in a pit for the show playing the synthesizer part (yawn... lots of rests.... lots of reading time) and the kids had done all the rehearsals with RehearseScore (basically, a computer program that plays the score along with the vocal parts)- which is nice when you are learning it.  Well, they didn't wean them off it like they should and when the band came in, the cast had the hardest time with entrances.   The band was off stage, it was hard to see the conductor... oy and vey, it was a bloody nightmare.  HOWEVER, that's not the horror story. 

Because the kids couldn't make their entrances or count, or whatever, for "Your Fault", the conductor added the drum kit player playing what turned out to be a techno type beat all the way through the song.  I was MORTIFIED.  I thought I was in the middle of a rap version of "Your Fault"  I almost called the Sondheim police.   

Are there Sondheim police?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up